PDA

View Full Version : Eidos, why?......

Dyn
20th Jan 2007, 15:35
Hello,
today i have played the demo too, but i think there are to much differences like the gameplaytrailers and gameplayingame Trailer 3 from Eidos.

Think, good game for raining days, but:

1. Graphics are to old like PS2 Consolen Style

2. Sounds are not like gametrailer`s

(here i still miss the great engine sounds from the planes)

I have hoped, the game graphics are like the Introvideo from the Multiplayer Demo, but when i have seen, its gameplay from 2 years, i think.

The XBOX360 has enough power, i can`t understand why don`t progam
these game with finest graphics and soundfeatures?

Also, i hope i can delete all icons in the game because it`s kidding.

now, i'am a little bit afraid because Eidos has faked me with finest
features in the gametrailers with greatfull sounds and greatfull graphics.

This was a favourite game for me, but well ia`m not so happy with it! :-(

P.S
also much lags and graphic bugs in the game, when your plane goes`s down you can`t see it, when the plane hit or shell on the water ;-(

darklord212
20th Jan 2007, 16:22
Cmon dude no negitive talk the game is great . You shouldent be complaining about the soud and graphics and the graphics are not that bad at all anyways its the game play that matters and it truly a brake through in game play its like the "Battlefield" of naval warfare.

Capt:.Cavan
20th Jan 2007, 16:26
Cmon dude no negitive talk the game is great . You shouldent be complaining about the soud and graphics and the graphics are not that bad at all anyways its the game play that matters and it truly a brake through in game play its like the "Battlefield" of naval warfare.

yeah good point

Bossman
20th Jan 2007, 16:43
Well the game supports 100 units on screen at once, so obviously the graphics can't be as good as in Gears of War for example.

Malaki
20th Jan 2007, 17:14
Well the game supports 100 units on screen at once, so obviously the graphics can't be as good as in Gears of War for example.

not to mention how far in front the draw distance is, people expect to much, they expect GoW graphics and being able to see miles in front and still have 100 units on screen at once! the 360's good, its not godly!

Dyn
20th Jan 2007, 17:26
@all

ok, ok i like the game too, really!

iam 38 years old and ia`m searching long time a good with action and realistic flight sim or actioin game.

i have played IL2 Stormovik and Blazing Angels.

In the past, i have played much flight games on c64 and Amiga Systems since 1983.

But, for 2 years iam very happy when i have soon the first E3 Trailer from BM.

I have a PC and i hope, that the features are a little bit better on it.

When the graphic features like as the intro from Multiplayer Version iam a very happy man, also so much ingame trailer from eidos shows me another view of BM.

Why can`t the sound no be greater???

Sorry, for my bad english iam not US or UK ;-)

Mike_B
20th Jan 2007, 17:50
You already posted this? I merged that new thread with an already existing one called demo impressions. Why do you need to once again start a new thread when there are already plenty of threads about the subject?