PDA

View Full Version : 1st Person View in Aircraft

Divine_Wind
19th Jan 2007, 18:52
For anyone who didn't know already - Hit the 'Y' button to get a 1st person perspective in the aircraft.

xIGuNDoCIx
19th Jan 2007, 18:57
Is it a true cokpit view, or is it just the gun camera? If it the gun camera all you have to do is hit Y, no need to do anything with tthe stick.

Divine_Wind
19th Jan 2007, 19:04
Yeah, it's just the gun camera. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry about that, guys!

On a side note, in the developer interview on Gamespot a couple days ago, they mentioned that there wouldn't be any 1st person perspective...

chip5541
19th Jan 2007, 19:09
ooops!:whistle:

Corvall
19th Jan 2007, 19:13
The Eidos guy on the Gamespot demo also didn't seem to know the difference between a battleship and a destroyer. You gotta cut the marketing folks some slack when it comes to knowing actual useful information. ;^)

Corvall

Tzmir
19th Jan 2007, 19:15
the eidos product manager was a joke. He didt know if the game had online ranking, and he said there no diffrience between a destroyer and battleship but the speed (until the other eidos girl said hmmmm.weapons and armor tooo)

He didt know that submarines can surface and use thier deckgun :)

overall i wasnt impressed by the socalled "Product Manager"

Capt:.Cavan
19th Jan 2007, 19:37
the eidos product manager was a joke. He didt know if the game had online ranking, and he said there no diffrience between a destroyer and battleship but the speed (until the other eidos girl said hmmmm.weapons and armor tooo)

He didt know that submarines can surface and use thier deckgun :)

overall i wasnt impressed by the socalled "Product Manager"

wouldnt you be nervous if you where on a LIVE, no wait wait let me say that again a LIVE Show with maybe like 1 million gamespot viewers watching, its easy to forget things, and come on dont make fun of him, he might decide on suspending thr release date for xbox 360 or something :rasp:

xIGuNDoCIx
19th Jan 2007, 20:06
If you want to look around your planes to see if someojne is chasing you or just to take in the scenery, click the L thumb stick in and hold it while moving the stick around,this lets you pan the camera around your plane.

andy3536
19th Jan 2007, 21:06
If you want to look around your planes to see if someojne is chasing you or just to take in the scenery, click the L thumb stick in and hold it while moving the stick around,this lets you pan the camera around your plane.

this is great for watching the other two dive bombers hit the target! :D

Dyn
20th Jan 2007, 10:01
yes, but i want a cockpitview too ;-)

chip5541
21st Jan 2007, 06:23
As far as the PR guy you have to remember that in some cases the PR selection may have been a last minute choice and as such the poor guy hasn't had a chance to play and prob had little time to go over and remember all the information. Look at the bright side. If the PR guy ever does come online atleast it will help pad your score with easy kills ;)