PDA

View Full Version : Awwww

Bartieman
19th Jan 2007, 16:59
You guys make me sad :(

You can all play the demo on xbox360, all have great story's, and im here stuck reading all those story's waiting for the demo/game for the pc to come out!!!

Capt:.Cavan
19th Jan 2007, 18:49
dude welcome to the club, i think the real reason is that pc users have more advanced skill, :rasp: and the xbox players might be scared you know :)

Divine_Wind
19th Jan 2007, 18:49
Only one solution - buy a 360. ;)

xVANDAL51x
19th Jan 2007, 18:53
I finally broke down and bought a 360. I loved PC gaming from the start, but got tired of having to maintain a pure OS and upgrading hardware just to be able to play.

Glad I made the move.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Corvall
19th Jan 2007, 18:56
Yeah, I eventually moved away from the constant-upgrade pressure of the PC, too. Unfortunately, my PC won't be able to handle games like Supreme Commander, but at least they're releasing games like Battlestations for the 360! And it actually controls pretty well with the gamepad. Put that up there with the ease of finding a match through XBL, and I'm pretty happy at the moment.

Corvall

19th Jan 2007, 19:14
Only one solution - buy a 360. ;)

and waste money to play online ? when the pc is free?

Bartieman
19th Jan 2007, 19:22

almost free-ish :P

Yeah, I eventually moved away from the constant-upgrade pressure of the PC, too. Unfortunately, my PC won't be able to handle games like Supreme Commander, but at least they're releasing games like Battlestations for the 360! And it actually controls pretty well with the gamepad. Put that up there with the ease of finding a match through XBL, and I'm pretty happy at the moment.

But anyway, i think that pc will always be better than consoles, you do have to upgrade, but i think xbox360 atm is almost on par with the pc, but pc's get like better every month while you have to wait for how long? For a new console

So yeah thats why i dont actually buy an xbox360

19th Jan 2007, 19:34
But anyway, i think that pc will always be better than consoles, you do have to upgrade, but i think xbox360 atm is almost on par with the pc, but pc's get like better every month while you have to wait for how long? For a new console

So yeah thats why i dont actually buy an xbox360

so true, so so so true

Corvall
19th Jan 2007, 19:36

I like it because I get a lot more services with XBL that make it easier to play games with the people I want to play with. It's worth the extra few bucks a month to make my online gaming so much easier to do. Your milage may vary, of course. ;^)

Corvall

Divine_Wind
19th Jan 2007, 19:44
I like it because I get a lot more services with XBL that make it easier to play games with the people I want to play with. It's worth the extra few bucks a month to make my online gaming so much easier to do.

Exactly. It's $25 for three months on XBOX LIVE. There are probably about two dozen game demos that are available for download, which more than makes up for the $25. Of course, on top of free demos, themes, vids, pics, etc. you get to play any Xbox 360 game online. Money very well spent, IMO.

Bartieman
20th Jan 2007, 08:38
I'm still crying :(

Im not actually but i want to play this gaaaameeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually just checked what i needed for xbox360 lol, xbox live and stuff :P

darklord212
20th Jan 2007, 16:37
Just be patient mate it will come like christmas did and it flew by lol.
good luck

captainkolak
20th Jan 2007, 16:42
im a hardcore Pc gamer but i got a 360 anyways (mostly cus lots of games arent available for Pc or are better on 360....did i forget to add Halo 3 ???:eek: ) but forgettin bout my pc has taken its toll.... need to save up for a new Pc. A little off topic but whenever someone says consoles are better, I start laughing at them because on what are games made?! And Pc games can get modded easily too. Out of curiosity, will the Pc version of this game get modded easily?

Boultby
21st Jan 2007, 12:33
I'm still crying :(

Im not actually but i want to play this gaaaameeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually just checked what i needed for xbox360 lol, xbox live and stuff :P

mate, all together it cost me about £300 to get on live, that is of course excluding the router thank we luckily got free with our internet. but i think that although console gaming does cost like £40 a year, it has a lot more advantages over the PC, constant downloads, endless customization etc

i got the 360 the day it was out in europe, and the only bad words i have spoken about it are wtf:confused: why does this s****t keep freezing on me

alltogether, console gamers and PC gamers are different, it all depends on how you like to play

its all about personal preference

Liberaror45
22nd Jan 2007, 11:39
Exactly. It's $25 for three months on XBOX LIVE.

I though that it was $49.95 a year or something, did they raise the price for the 360?

ScottWAR
22nd Jan 2007, 13:31
I am lucky, I comandeered my sons X-Box 360 for a few days to play. He hasnt complained too much since I just buillt a new computer and gave him my old one, so he isnt missing his X-Box at the moment.

Damaged Soldier
22nd Jan 2007, 13:41
I though that it was $49.95 a year or something, did they raise the price for the 360? Nope still 50 a year for me

LEGEND C4A
23rd Jan 2007, 19:39
Exactly. It's $25 for three months on XBOX LIVE. There are probably about two dozen game demos that are available for download, which more than makes up for the $25. Of course, on top of free demos, themes, vids, pics, etc. you get to play any Xbox 360 game online. Money very well spent, IMO.

$25 bucks for 3 months? what insane deal is that.
just pay the damn $50 bucks for a year!

Lonewolfpj
23rd Jan 2007, 19:51
it comes out to about what 4 bucks a mounth

Alymon
23rd Jan 2007, 19:58
I was a PC gamer since elementary school.

I switched to the 360 because it was easier to deal with online gaming.

Unified service, friends list, text and voice messaging, built in voice chat in all games, etc, etc.

Automatic updates.... no upgrade costs.... (until the next console).

Overall I felt it was a better choice.

I love my PC. I love PC games. But I've grown used to the feel of the controller, and nothing beats playing a game in 42" HD while sitting back and relaxing on my couch.

The PC requires alot more thought to get up and running. It's great, and I love the mod capabilities for games and the feel of a mouse and keyboard.

There are few games I would rather play on my PC at this point (generally RTS games).

I think this game probably is easier to handle on the PC, but the 360 controls for this are top notch.