PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Peru

caztony
19th Jan 2007, 14:50
I keep diving down and dying in the underwater well ,manage to come up in another one with nowhere to go.Help please.caztony:(

RuumTaedor
19th Jan 2007, 17:03
Hi caztony. If I understand where you are, you must be in the room that is now filled with water where Lara lost Amanda. You should see 4 glowing crystals around the entire room. You must dive and pull them. Good luck.

caztony
19th Jan 2007, 17:40
Thanks for the reply but I gave you the wrong info,apologies.Its when Laura is trying to get back underground by following the water.She is in this big pit and you can see her yellow jeep parked above.In the pit is boxes,barrels,timber and old wrecked like timber sheds.The pool is on one side of the pit and when you look down you can see a vertical stone tunnel dissapearing into the depths.Regardsw caztony:o

RuumTaedor
19th Jan 2007, 17:53
Oh, in that case, you have to dive down to the bottom, as you are probably doing, but there is an opening to go through, which you must be missing. You'll have to dive a couple times to locate it. Once you find it, go through and up for more air. You do this a couple of times.

caztony
19th Jan 2007, 18:33
Done that and have ended up in a nother vertical shaft with nowhere to go caztony:mad:

RuumTaedor
19th Jan 2007, 18:48
Keep going. There is one maybe two more openings to go through until you end up in the room I described in my first post. I found it disorienting at first having to go up and down for air, I sometimes went back through the opening I came from. You're on the right track. I don't want to spoil it for you, but if you need a walkthrough, try one of the following sites.

www.tombraiders.net

www.tombraiderchronicles.com

Lunideth
19th Jan 2007, 19:03
Here is video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvo06HVJv8o

I used cheats so lara didint die when she run out of air so you could see whole route and understand where to go. But as Ruum said you will have to take air or lara will die.

RuumTaedor
19th Jan 2007, 19:21
Caztony, you are fortunate to have the benefit of Lunideth's video help. I have directed people to his help in the past because he has the Legend skill and technical ability to provide this video help. Sometimes you can't describe something, you've just gotta see it. While the rest of us poor souls are nattering away trying to blindly show the path, Lunideth can show it all in one link. You won't need any more help now, at least in this area.

Edit: It appears that my attempt at complimenting Lunideth has failed. 'Tis a shame.

Edit: Hmm. Well, maybe things are OK, I'm actually not quite sure. Time will tell.

ditom
19th Jan 2007, 19:54
Lunideth is offcourse smarter than we.

caztony
20th Jan 2007, 14:02
Thanks all,will keep trying.I don`t like being beat by a PC.:)