PDA

View Full Version : weird controls won't let me open the door in japan level

mkang2
19th Jan 2007, 12:11
i'm playing the PSP version of the game. my problem is with the action/interact button (the square).

up until now it's been a little frustrating since the game doesn't like to respond whenever i'm 'interacting' with anything.

in the japan level, i can't open the ******* door to nishimura's office. i've talked to the bartender, gone down the hall and everything. i've tried different combinations of lining up with the door, or with the control panelish thingy, at angles, looking up or down, tapping the square once or twice or holding down, everything.

a stupid question, i know, but it's driving me crazy.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Lunideth
19th Jan 2007, 19:07
Only thing i can think off is that maybe you are on wrong door. there are 2 doors with panels. 1 is nishimuras office and another is elevator, so maybe you try to get in elevator.

Mad Lizzy
23rd Jan 2007, 15:38
mkang2, Lunideth is very right.:thumbsup:
when you start the level, go look in both doors, you will see that there is a red light outside it (that means that you can't get through yet.:rasp:
talk to the bartender, face the couches, and walk to the closest room from there, there will be a cinematic (Lara talking to Nishimura).
when u come out, the record stops playing and you have to just kill Takamoto's mercenaries, but excuse my spelling (if i got it wrong):rolleyes:

good luck:D
:nut: lizzy