PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a team/squad/clan to join!

imported_Swing_Dangler
18th Jan 2007, 16:51
I'm very excited to get into this game, but I'm looking for like minded individuals who are interested in teaming up and controlling the air and sea when this game comes out. Please send me an invite at gamer tag Bytor 1001 or email at swingdangler@hotmail.com

Specs: Xbox 360 Gold Package
Play Time: 4:00-6:00 pm M-F
11:30 pm-? Sat/Sunday

I'm very interested in a mature cooperative environment to battle in. :thumbsup:

OperationPhoenix
18th Jan 2007, 17:10
This thread should be made into a sticky and people should just report here with their gaming tags or ingame nicks..(gamespy tags for those on pc?)

Lester Ziggs
18th Jan 2007, 17:53
Don't let our community name/website fool ya...all are welcome and I'm currently working on a Battlestations portal for our site. We're only looking for gamers who are interested in fun and relaxing play...and with the ability to offer freindly tips and pointers for those of us who will be needing it.

Capt:.Cavan
18th Jan 2007, 18:35
To one and all i think my name for gamespy is Capt:.Cavan, yeee-har :rasp:

imported_Swing_Dangler
18th Jan 2007, 19:30
Hey Les, don't feel bad about your colon, mine still works and I'm 36. I will try to find you online.

OperationPhoenix
18th Jan 2007, 20:43
LOL Im 39,not only does my colon still work,I still have all of my hair :rasp:

Unique78
18th Jan 2007, 23:37
LOL Im 39,not only does my colon still work,I still have all of my hair :rasp:

Lucky bugger. I'm 28 and i've lost half of it. At least it's not sprouting out my ear's yet. It's all right though because I shave my head anyways.

Add me to your friends list if you want good teamwork without all the kiddy slang. I'm usually on everynight after 8:00pm eastern time.

Gamertag: unique78

Nero06
19th Jan 2007, 00:14
ill play an im 17 but sound 25 an look it an im not childish hell. im also good at this game to boot

hragarand
19th Jan 2007, 00:17
<- 45 - winner in the age war so far :)

Hitlers nightmare
19th Jan 2007, 11:13
HEEEY get in my clan at www.z8.invisionfree.com/the_roughnecks

malandmo
19th Jan 2007, 19:19
I'm 40 and would enjoy playing with a more mature crowd.

gamer - shidakubwa

HD Man
19th Jan 2007, 19:48
I'm 42 and also interested in joining some "laid-back" mature gamers with this title.

Tag = HD Man

imported_Swing_Dangler
20th Jan 2007, 12:59
I will be sending all of you some GT friend requests within the next day.

Again, GT is Bytor 1001

I enjoyed playing with some fine fellows yesterday which was awesome.

Look foward to playing with you Geezers online.

Peace!

darklord212
20th Jan 2007, 15:36
Did they say there was a clan feature for xbox live? like for example halo 2

kipp438
20th Jan 2007, 15:36
It seems we have a mature crowd here. (well, old anyway, I guess I don't know about mature.) And I thought I was old, I just turned 30. But it feels like my back just turned 50.

CunningStunts1 on Xbox Live.

OperationPhoenix
20th Jan 2007, 20:47
Again..I will be playing pc version only,so Im not sure exactly how this will work as far as xbox vs pc users will go.

I think some of us will have to wait until the pc demo comes out or something.

Digby5000
20th Jan 2007, 23:36
It seems we have a mature crowd here. (well, old anyway, I guess I don't know about mature.) And I thought I was old, I just turned 30. But it feels like my back just turned 50.

CunningStunts1 on Xbox Live.

Heh, 30 here too. Please add me to your list guys. It would be nice to play with some more mature players for a change!

Boultby
21st Jan 2007, 00:16
im only 16, yet i frickin love this game. me and my mate do 2 on 2 battles on the demo, and teamwork is everything.

my gamertag is HiTtIn HeRo if any1 wants to add me, i also got carbon, vegas,fifa 07, madden 06, TDU,halo 2 etc.

hit me up if u wanna play at all, all ages OVER 16 accepted, little kids just scream and end up gettin negative feedback :D

21st Jan 2007, 01:39
hit me up if u wanna play at all, all ages OVER 16 accepted, little kids just scream and end up gettin negative feedback :D

oh really , i am 15 and i dont . or shall i say wont scream ( pc user) . honestly i would say i have better skills then most of the "oldies" anyway :rasp:

Dutch Jester
21st Jan 2007, 01:53
im only 16, yet i frickin love this game. me and my mate do 2 on 2 battles on the demo, and teamwork is everything.

my gamertag is HiTtIn HeRo if any1 wants to add me, i also got carbon, vegas,fifa 07, madden 06, TDU,halo 2 etc.

so do you call people under 16 little kids cuz im 13 and i dont do that crap

21st Jan 2007, 02:04
so do you call people under 16 little kids cuz im 13 and i dont do that crap

yeah, oh and anyways if im playing online and someone turns around and says your not playing with us cos your a kid and will spoil the game, .......

sleep with one eye open :mad2:

21st Jan 2007, 02:06
want good teamwork without all the kiddy slang.

....kiddy slang you really think (even if i used slang ) i would use slang on multi-players....:rolleyes:

DanDaBreadman
22nd Jan 2007, 01:52
Team work, communication? What novel concept! Count me in.

x626x VEE DOG
22nd Jan 2007, 21:38
Taskforce 6-26 is a multi-game clan based in the U.S. and comprises American and Canadian members. We're currently active on Chromehounds and Rainbow 6 Vegas, and now we're recruiting for Battlestations:Midway.

We're only looking for active, mature players that can communicate and think tactically. If you think you have what it takes then click on my signature bar and contact me through XBox Live. (We have a website but its members only)

APPLY TODAY!!!

Josheua13
23rd Jan 2007, 01:49
The 7th Fleet is a new clan with a presence only in battlestations: midway (for now). If you are interested in Joining, visit http://thefleetyard.eamped.com and click on the Notices section under The Office of the Admiral. There is a thread entiled Clan Information that you can read up on and decide if The 7th Fleet is right for you.

TheMetalStorm
23rd Jan 2007, 02:27
I do believe that i Had an Xbox Live Gamertag thread...4 Pages long it be.

NITROBURN1
23rd Jan 2007, 08:56
Im looking for a clan to join, GT: NITROBURN1

falkonfive
24th Jan 2007, 01:33
Well, if any of you so called mature gamers form a group for multiplayer then I'd be glad to be considered. Qualifications as follows: Computer gaming experience limited, naval wargaming experience reasonable.

BSM looks an interesting concept and I'll acquire it as soon as the PC version comes out in the UK.

...... and as for you 30/40 year old youngsters, I was born two years after the Japanese surrender was signed on the deck of the USS Missouri.

Have a nice day y'all

F5

imported_Swing_Dangler
24th Jan 2007, 16:29
Well, if any of you so called mature gamers form a group for multiplayer then I'd be glad to be considered. Qualifications as follows: Computer gaming experience limited, naval wargaming experience reasonable.

BSM looks an interesting concept and I'll acquire it as soon as the PC version comes out in the UK.

...... and as for you 30/40 year old youngsters, I was born two years after the Japanese surrender was signed on the deck of the USS Missouri.

Have a nice day y'all

F5

Sorry brother I'm gaming with the 360 on this title.

24th Jan 2007, 17:30
isnt this for the pc gamertags , does xbox have its own thread? http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=64008

:rasp:

imported_Swing_Dangler
24th Jan 2007, 18:22
It should be for squads and clans. It isn't necessarily platform specific.

cripplezsbp90
26th Jan 2007, 10:28
The roughnecks is a clan that people get together to have fun and kick some ass!

Our homepage is
http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Roughnecks

Check it out and if you like the demo a lot, why not join!

No age limit,No tryouts.

If you are active a lot on the homepage,you will be put into a squad and if you dont like the squad, you can be put into another one by asking the admin, Crazy be nut.

I posted this thread because I noticed a lot of people asking about clanson, so here is a good clan for everyone to come and see how it works.

Hope to see ya there

Muddled Muppet
26th Jan 2007, 12:26
I'd like to be considered for a clan for this, preferences are:

Not obssesive: i like to play other games and with other m8s too

Mature: preferebly over 30's, no offence to younger players i just find i get on better with people in the older age groups (am 44)

Like a laff: self explanitory!

Other stuff I can't think of right now

Cheers

MM

MixedupJim
27th Jan 2007, 10:15
If anyone fancies teaming up then send me a friend request.

FierceJim be my name on the ol' xbox360

I'm 29, enjoy teamplay and happy to fit into any role (although subs rock :) )

noenie
27th Jan 2007, 18:30
i made one to, without knowing these where here.

bsm.messageboard.nl

noenie

Liberaror45
27th Jan 2007, 21:29

Have a nice day y'all

F5

doesn't that make you about 60?

- 45 - winner in the age war so far

i think he beats you hragarand

well anyways in a response to all that other stuff about young gamers being immature, i am 14, am i don't go screaming around on the mic and swearing **** **** **** ****, and stuff like that.

Will be getting my 360 very soon, if you want to add me to your friends list go ahead: Gamertag: Liberaror45.

Dutch Jester
28th Jan 2007, 00:31
ya same here im 13 but i dont do stuff like that unless im playing with friends and we are messing around

NITROBURN1
28th Jan 2007, 13:30
If you have a Battlestations Midway clan The 7th Fleet would like to get some practice in. We are looking for other clans to join up with for some friendly 4 v 4 action.

Contact us here:

http://thefleetyard.eamped.com/index.php

e-mail: rionhanson@gmail.com

Xbox live GT: NITROBURN1

lordjerith
30th Jan 2007, 16:49
The Angels of Valor is an Xbox-based clan forging new ground. We are a new kind of team, with a new breed of competitors. The world in which video games are toys for idle children, and sports exist only in the physical world, is no more. In the new world, sports and competition know no boundaries and no spatial limits. Battles are waged virtually; the strongest players are those who are strongest in mind and push the limits of hand-eye and hand-ear coordination.

This is a world unprecedented in the history of sport. This is the world we are building, and the world in which we compete. We strive to shape this world according to our greatest assets: strength, honor, and courage. We seek only the best and the bravest players. We aspire to nothing short of greatness.

We could speak at great length about our passion and drive for excellence and professionalism or the exciting things happening here at The Angels of Valor or our commitment to contribute to help raise the MLG to the levels of success by the established, elite sport franchises (MLB, NFL, etc). What is important is that we have built a mature organization that is working to achieve levels of success and excellence of other established and successful sports franchises (Yankees, Bears, Bulls, etc). We believe we are the most advanced and sophisticated organization in this industry.

Some things that set us apart from other organizations is that The Angels of Valor (is):

• Built as a business from the beginning, primarily focused on winning and providing value to our sponsors
• Utilizes a unique screening process, built on HR best practices to recruit players
• Implements an active training, mentorship and professional development program for our players
• Develops and revises its strategic and tactical playbooks for our teams
• Executes a human capital development plan to promote retention
• Evolving into a premier MLG franchise
• Working to contribute to the body of academic work exploring the culture, business and the developing institutions surrounding professional gaming, specifically the MLG.

We currently compete in: GoW, R6, GRAW, Lost PLanet and now Battlestations:Midway!

Our age range demographic age range is 14-45 with the average overall age being 20.3.

Organized, mature and highly competitive. Not to mention. . . we have fun crushing our enemies!

Dutch Jester
31st Jan 2007, 00:10
wow nice speech it even makes me want to join sept im 14 and im in a clan and i dont think im that good sept maybe at BS:M:rasp:

graeme1701
31st Jan 2007, 20:35
Hello,

Can I just say how amazing this new kind of RTS/Simulation is. Its not only good for this game but its opening a huge door for other games. I wouldnt be suprised if we see a Star Wars, Star Trek, Modern Day Warfare and other type of games with this whole new gaming engine.

For the forth coming game (Battlestations Midway) we would like to announce that www.1701gaming.com are recruiting.

We offer:

24/7 Ventrilo Server.
Americas Army Honor Server 28 Slot.
CS:Source Ranked Server 26 Slot.
BF2142 Ranked Server 20 Slot.

Games also supported:

Silent Hunter Series.
Star Trek Legacy.
Final Fantasy 11.
World of Warcraft.
GuildWars.
Command & Conqure Series.
Star Wars Galaxies and Empire at War.
Dawn of War.
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-Earth.
Lord of the Rings Online.

Feel free to visit www.1701gaming.com and click About Us. Feel free to browse the site.

Joining:

If you wish to join us and play this amazing new game with friends please click on our forums and reply to the section 'Recruitment'.

Dutch Jester
31st Jan 2007, 21:28
Hello,

Can I just say how amazing this new kind of RTS/Simulation is. Its not only good for this game but its opening a huge door for other games. I wouldnt be suprised if we see a Star Wars, Star Trek, Modern Day Warfare and other type of games with this whole new gaming engine.

For the forth coming game (Battlestations Midway) we would like to announce that www.1701gaming.com are recruiting.

We offer:

24/7 Ventrilo Server.
Americas Army Honor Server 28 Slot.
CS:Source Ranked Server 26 Slot.
BF2142 Ranked Server 20 Slot.

Games also supported:

Silent Hunter Series.
Star Trek Legacy.
Final Fantasy 11.
World of Warcraft.
GuildWars.
Command & Conqure Series.
Star Wars Galaxies and Empire at War.
Dawn of War.
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle-Earth.
Lord of the Rings Online.

Feel free to visit www.1701gaming.com and click About Us. Feel free to browse the site.

Joining:

If you wish to join us and play this amazing new game with friends please click on our forums and reply to the section 'Recruitment'.
lord jerith makes nice speeches but graeme has a lot of games... you should work together to make one almighty clan recruitment post :D

The Angels of Valor is an Xbox-based clan forging new ground. We are a new kind of team, with a new breed of competitors. The world in which video games are toys for idle children, and sports exist only in the physical world, is no more. In the new world, sports and competition know no boundaries and no spatial limits. Battles are waged virtually; the strongest players are those who are strongest in mind and push the limits of hand-eye and hand-ear coordination.

This is a world unprecedented in the history of sport. This is the world we are building, and the world in which we compete. We strive to shape this world according to our greatest assets: strength, honor, and courage. We seek only the best and the bravest players. We aspire to nothing short of greatness.

We could speak at great length about our passion and drive for excellence and professionalism or the exciting things happening here at The Angels of Valor or our commitment to contribute to help raise the MLG to the levels of success by the established, elite sport franchises (MLB, NFL, etc). What is important is that we have built a mature organization that is working to achieve levels of success and excellence of other established and successful sports franchises (Yankees, Bears, Bulls, etc). We believe we are the most advanced and sophisticated organization in this industry.

Some things that set us apart from other organizations is that The Angels of Valor (is):

• Built as a business from the beginning, primarily focused on winning and providing value to our sponsors
• Utilizes a unique screening process, built on HR best practices to recruit players
• Implements an active training, mentorship and professional development program for our players
• Develops and revises its strategic and tactical playbooks for our teams
• Executes a human capital development plan to promote retention
• Evolving into a premier MLG franchise
• Working to contribute to the body of academic work exploring the culture, business and the developing institutions surrounding professional gaming, specifically the MLG.

We currently compete in: GoW, R6, GRAW, Lost PLanet and now Battlestations:Midway!

Our age range demographic age range is 14-45 with the average overall age being 20.3.

Organized, mature and highly competitive. Not to mention. . . we have fun crushing our enemies!

xgamerms999
18th Apr 2007, 23:50
Its been a couple months since anyones posted, so is it a nessasary sticky?

tyler811
17th May 2007, 04:09
Lucky bugger. I'm 28 and i've lost half of it. At least it's not sprouting out my ear's yet. It's all right though because I shave my head anyways.

Add me to your friends list if you want good teamwork without all the kiddy slang. I'm usually on everynight after 8:00pm eastern time.

LOL I have more hair in my ears then my head :scratch:

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
17th May 2007, 11:26
god damn :mad2: are this all xboxy clans or for PC also?? the -=)CSF(=- still search for enemys worldwide!:scratch: :thumbsup:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2654/bsm1vb3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

M0n3y
19th May 2007, 12:12
hey :

i'm also in search of a little funclan/squad/team to join

if you are intrested here's my gamertag : money12
this is a bit of my expirience : http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=67114

i have Xbox live gold and i play BS:M about 2-3 months

and i prefer to be in a dutch clan

thx and grtz : M0n3y

crazyhorse128
9th Jun 2007, 14:08
I would also like a clan, I only rearly need it to be English speaking and based in Europe due to latency issues

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
2nd Aug 2007, 22:39
i make the promise any weeks ago about CSF_XBOX_ squad that i will give my best to do it!
i hold my promises!
yesterday we had clanmeeting and haruna(co-leader) and me talk anothertime to the CSF "chiefs" about this theme!
and yesterday they agree!
that means .... this squad plays as CSF (i know its a bit difficult to create a tag ther but we will see).
this squad need a squadleader (or 2) and maybe 4-5 skilled/high skilled member
this squad works and recruits independently
full forum acces to CSF webside (maybe whit own section)
teamspeak server availabe (squadleader became a server admin)
all member must be 18+ years old
own medalscreen & clanown avantar for our forum
all ppl should be nice guys in game and TS
CSF dont accept cheater & flamer!!
so XBOX squad needs a "starter" and whit this 1or2 squadleader ,contact me if you re rdy!!
AKAGI

VTROOPER
2nd Aug 2007, 22:51
well that conts me out.

M0n3y
3rd Aug 2007, 07:50
me too :( :(

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
3rd Aug 2007, 12:46
well guys! replys like this cant help you and cant help me!

well that conts me out.

me too
if there is a problem i need a info about this problem ,maybe we can solve it!
so reply like this....

well that conts me out, than i have this or this problem

me too than i have the same problem or a other!!
also i need some infos!
can use xbox player teamspeak?
can xbox user visit a webside?
sry i never play xbox so i have no idea!

-=)ĆکŦ(=-Ąκαģĩ

VTROOPER
3rd Aug 2007, 16:00
cant go online on the Xbox but you can use team speke wich i do use my self.

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
10th Aug 2007, 10:28
ok like i said in my last post here! we start to build a XBOX squad here in CSF too!
after a short discuss the 18+years level is canceled ,for XBOX we join also younger ppl!
all infos in my last post! we need 6-8 ppl for this squad
*ps*crazyhorse contact me!!

-=)ĆکŦ(=-Ąκαģĩ

M0n3y
11th Aug 2007, 15:21
yaay jounger than 18.. I CAN JOIN WHOHOO

count me in!

ps:my age may surprise most ppl bhut my skills are good:nut:

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
11th Aug 2007, 16:49
ps:my age may surprise most ppl bhut my skills are good
:lmao: :lmao:
i know that u are 13!
but np..... if u can relax in TS:D

-=)CSF(=- start recruiting in XBOX parthttp://www.animiertegifs.de/animierte_gifs/pfeile3/15.gif

if we can count 6-8 ppl in for XBOX squad ,we re complete (pc&xbox) 16-18 ppl in CSF_BSM

contact or PM me!!

VTROOPER
11th Aug 2007, 17:10
:lmao: :lmao:
i know that u are 13!
but np..... if u can relax in TS:D

-=)CSF(=- start recruiting in XBOX parthttp://www.animiertegifs.de/animierte_gifs/pfeile3/15.gif

if we can count 6-8 ppl in for XBOX squad ,we re complete (pc&xbox) 16-18 ppl in CSF_BSM

contact or PM me!!

ya that conts me in.

M0n3y
11th Aug 2007, 19:34
i know that u are 13!
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
do'h:rolleyes:

and... can i join :)

VTROOPER
11th Aug 2007, 21:04
well i need to know how to june.

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
11th Aug 2007, 21:43
soooooooo^^

the situation is this...

we have 2 squadleader and we need 4-6 member

in this squad should be:

crazyhorse (SQL)
paulg (SQL) *he is from PC squad and buy a xbox now!!
Mon3y
VTROOPER
xgamerzz
and 1-3 more

contact me .... mon3y & crazyhorse knows details too!!

VTROOPER
11th Aug 2007, 22:56
well then well need people who have BS:M, ranbow six vagas, CoD3(and 4), halo 3(when it comes out), graw, crome houneds, and some other games.

M0n3y
12th Aug 2007, 07:15
how u mean?

VTROOPER
12th Aug 2007, 10:47
well we cant have a clan that only playes one game.

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
13th Aug 2007, 17:19
the CSF medal screens for XBOX member are rdy!!
now we need only a active squad :rasp: :rasp:
here u see a "test" version of XBOX screen and the actually medal screen of our mostly honored PC member LAURAV

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7342/xboxtestww3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4320/lauravpp5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

AKAGI

VTROOPER
13th Aug 2007, 17:43
the CSF medal screens for XBOX member are rdy!!
now we need only a active squad :rasp: :rasp:
here u see a "test" version of XBOX screen and the actually medal screen of our mostly honored PC member LAURAV

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7342/xboxtestww3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4320/lauravpp5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

AKAGI

what no AA marksmen :scratch:

M0n3y
13th Aug 2007, 19:05
nope and also no torpedo and artillery marksmanship

VTROOPER
13th Aug 2007, 19:50
thats wigidy wigidy wak.

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
13th Aug 2007, 21:00
for this u have the regular medalscreen ,this here is only clanintern for good battles and clanwork.
i dont see how many AA hits anyone make i see HOW HE PLAY in team!!

M0n3y
14th Aug 2007, 09:50
yeah Teamwork all above!!

VTROOPER
14th Aug 2007, 10:42
well thats what you haft to do to win on IM.

M0n3y
14th Aug 2007, 18:31
you mean Operation MI
yup that map is all about teamwork...if you go all by urself , you get pwnd

VTROOPER
14th Aug 2007, 20:00
you mean Operation MI
yup that map is all about teamwork...if you go all by urself , you get pwnd

yep thats got beter sise i used the head set :D

M0n3y
15th Aug 2007, 08:39
:lol: yeah i heard that :D

VTROOPER
15th Aug 2007, 15:57
well if you need a clan for RBSV or GoW join COG :D

M0n3y
15th Aug 2007, 15:58
i don't play those games...

VTROOPER
15th Aug 2007, 15:59
well they dont play BS:M enyway :( but were unstopibel in RBSV :thumbsup: :D :D

M0n3y
19th Aug 2007, 12:05
ok we are recruiting over 1 week and the only application we received(half :D) is VTROOPER's

WE SEARCH 4-6 MEMBERS FOR THE XBOX SQUAD
WHEN INTRESTED PLZ SEND A PM TO : M0n3y(me :D) , Crazyhorse or Akagi

VTROOPER
19th Aug 2007, 20:11
naby renalds wood be intrested :scratch: and im the only one who asked

M0n3y
20th Aug 2007, 08:48
well if it's by me , ur in :D

M0n3y
25th Aug 2007, 20:49
we really need some members!!

VTROOPER
26th Aug 2007, 00:29
ill join :D

M0n3y
26th Aug 2007, 10:26
well it's up to crazy (and akagi?) to decide
6 -7 to go!!

DeathOfBlades
18th Sep 2007, 23:47
I'll join your clan.

M0n3y
19th Sep 2007, 12:19
could you give your XBL name plz?
and some skills :)

VTROOPER
19th Sep 2007, 23:33
well i think the BS:M XBL community is going to be baren soon all XBL players are going to get halo3 in 6-5 days

M0n3y
20th Sep 2007, 16:42
i no gonna buy it...

xgamerms999
20th Sep 2007, 19:47
Not everyone likes Halo... (though I do lol)

M0n3y
21st Sep 2007, 15:17
i don't like it much...
bhut my brother likes it
i think he's gonna buy halo 3

crazyhorse128
21st Sep 2007, 20:08
OT, we need more members people, pm me m0ney or Akagi

-the -=)CSF(=- team

VTROOPER
22nd Sep 2007, 12:25
OT, we need more members people, pm me m0ney or Akagi

-the -=)CSF(=- team

your going to get **** in the 4-3 days befor halo3

M0n3y
23rd Sep 2007, 07:12
we know :o

bhut if someone really wanna join pm us or send a PM on xbox live to : money12(me:))

and crazyhorse bhut i don't know his gamertag anymore:(
plz add it crazy :)

xgamerms999
1st Oct 2007, 00:49
He'll post it if he wants...

M0n3y
1st Oct 2007, 15:01
well 1 week passed :rasp:

we have 1 "recruit" in CSF and that's elvisnewton...
i was in on request from akagi to launch the xbox squad together with crazyhorse and another guy
so we need atleast 4 more!

graeme1701
16th Oct 2007, 15:01
News!
www.1701gaming.com Are Recruiting.

1701 has around 50 active members both male and female, from all over the world with the majority coming from the United Kingdom and United States. If you want to become part of a close group of friends who enjoy the world of online gaming then look no further then 1701. With over 4 years of history, 1701 shares both the experience and skill of being a well maintained and fair play zone.

1701 offer the following services free to all members:

1) Ventrilo Server.
2) Americas Army 28 Slot Honor Server.
3) Lord of the Rings Online Kinship.
4) Email.
5) Forums.

1701 play a large variety of games online which include the following:

1) Americas Army.
2) Counter Strike Source.
3) Battlefield 2 & 2142.
4) Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.
5) Lord of the Rings Online.
6) Silent Hunter 4.
7) Battle Stations Midway.
Dawn of War.
9) Company of Heroes 1 & 2.
10) Live for Speed.
11) Pro Evolution 2008.
12) Fifa 08.

If your interested in joining 1701, then please visit our website at www.1701gaming.com or our forums at www.1701gaming.com/1701 and click on the 'Join 1701' link. Our only joining requirements are that you have a working Mic and are willing to use Ventrilo with the rest of your new Clan mates. Please be advised our joining process can take upto 72 hours. This is due to new security measurements because of rival Clans causing trouble (Clan Wars, you have to love them) and your normal day to day spam bots.

On behalf of all 1701's members, 'thanks for visiting our home and we hope to see you again very soon'.

xgamerms999
16th Oct 2007, 18:59
Is this Xbox or PC, this is for Xbox clans(this Thread).

Arrow
18th Oct 2007, 13:51
Could use a clan or something to join, mainly for some tips and such. Not very good at ship-to-ship combat and I'm even worse at aiming torpedoes, but I figure I'm at least a half-decent pilot. I remember I beat Air Combat (the PS game) at age 6. =P

And before anyone asks, yes, I'm actually 17, but I'm smart about it. =P

xgamerms999
18th Oct 2007, 19:26
Why would we ask?
Alos, did you put you GT in the thread?
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=64008

Arrow
18th Oct 2007, 21:00
I'unno. Age sometimes is a determining factor. *shrugs* And I did set up my GT. I'm also kind of on the PC.

crazyhorse128
20th Oct 2007, 17:31
^^^ CSF needs YOU!!!!
pm me or M0n3y

Arrow
20th Oct 2007, 19:13
A link of some sort is always nice

crazyhorse128
20th Oct 2007, 20:12
its something like http://www.cologne-streetfighter.de
not sure though, (and you'll need some sort of translation device ;))

Arrow
21st Oct 2007, 00:43
Well, no one else's offered me, so if you need questions or anything, you can PM me at my college email.
justin.kam(!!@!!)mohawkcollege.ca

M0n3y
21st Oct 2007, 07:44
its something like http://www.cologne-streetfighter.de
not sure though, (and you'll need some sort of translation device ;))

yes you spelled it right ;)
and we need more members!! we are with only 4 ppl!!

Arrow
21st Oct 2007, 14:22
Well you do know I'm on PC, right?

crazyhorse128
21st Oct 2007, 14:36
then why post in the 360 clan seaking section?????? :confused:

Arrow
21st Oct 2007, 15:58
This thread should be made into a sticky and people should just report here with their gaming tags or ingame nicks..(gamespy tags for those on pc?)

To one and all i think my name for gamespy is Capt:.Cavan, yeee-har

I was under the impression that this is for both PC and 360.

M0n3y
21st Oct 2007, 17:09
wel if you can read you can see Xbox 360 discussion...
bhut if you're on pc ...

Arrow
21st Oct 2007, 18:40
I can read indeed, thank you very much. >.>

Next time I'll read the forum title instead of the posts in said forum.

M0n3y
22nd Oct 2007, 17:46
well that's a good idea ;)

The Yamato
29th Jan 2008, 15:43
xgamerms999 you offered me a place in the clan but I choice not but I changed my mind and decided to join. :nut:
LoL my GT: The Yamato
London- 5 hours before u.s eastern coast gmt

I'm usally on at random times but most of the time in the afternoon u.s time.
Hope I got my details right lol. :mad2:

M0n3y
29th Jan 2008, 18:41
ok so you are on GMT+0
right?
add me on xbl : money12

The Yamato
30th Jan 2008, 16:07
Yah GMT+0 I live minuites away from where the GMT was invented. Slap bam in the middle on the line. :cool:

M0n3y
3rd Feb 2008, 13:24
hehe :D

that's good
i'm back on XBL wednesday eve and then i'll look for it :)

-Incline-
7th Mar 2008, 04:15
I'm interested in joining a clan.

Play Time: Random times, really. Most of the time I'm on during the afternoons 1-5 on weekdays...Weekends I'm on whenever I can, lol.

My XBL Gamertag: Inclined2Glory

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
7th Mar 2008, 12:10
I'm interested in joining a clan.

Play Time: Random times, really. Most of the time I'm on during the afternoons 1-5 on weekdays...Weekends I'm on whenever I can, lol.

My XBL Gamertag: Inclined2Glory

MONEY::: YOUR JOB!!!

M0n3y
7th Mar 2008, 14:50
Sir yes Sir! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :)

ad me on xbox live : money12 and also add OliverChapman
you can find the member gamertags in our thread

xgamerms999
7th Mar 2008, 22:38
When did we pick leaders??? :scratch: :scratch:

wtf (where's the fairway???) lol

-Incline-
7th Mar 2008, 23:06
Actually, instead of joining one, I'm thinking of starting a new one..... http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/33.gif

M0n3y
8th Mar 2008, 14:32
When did we pick leaders??? :scratch: :scratch:

wtf (where's the fairway???) lol

what you meaN,
Akagi pointed me and crazyhorse as leaders at the start of the xbox360 squad... :p

-Incline-
10th Mar 2008, 01:34
Eh, scratch that. I'm not going to make one. I just wanna join one.

I don't think I can join CSF, tho. I can't understand any of the website, lol. :rolleyes:

M0n3y
10th Mar 2008, 18:46
I can't understand any of the website, lol. :rolleyes:

AKAGI:::::::::YOUR JOB
:D :lmao: :nut: :lol: :rolleyes: ;) :) :D :rasp: :cool:

-=)CSF(=-Akagi
10th Mar 2008, 19:15
Incline if u need infos around the csf website use google website translator

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=www.cologne-streetfighter.de&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=de&ie=UTF8

but think about..........u cant register in google translator u have to register on original website. but its really helpfull

----> MONEY your JOB now :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

M0n3y
10th Mar 2008, 19:18
:mad2: :mad2:
hmm
:mad2: :mad2:

well just add me on xbox live , my gamertag is money12 , and we'll get some games together :)

and akagi...

darn it :rolleyes:

drewey
15th May 2008, 01:44

Just take a look at
www.midwayleague.com
we have 19 teams formed already with a further 10 recruitment teams and are looking for more players so don't miss out
all are welcome and its free to join

drewey
18th May 2008, 16:19
think you should take a look at
www.midwayleague.com
we have 21 teams formed already and a further 12 recruitment teams
feel free to visit and its free to join