PDA

View Full Version : Need a list of the units and their capabilities

HD Man
18th Jan 2007, 15:27
Does anyone know when they will update the site with the remaining "machines of War?" Since there isn't a guide out yet, it would be very handy now...

MadduckUK
18th Jan 2007, 15:29
yep someone please do this. i know we have a fair idea whats in the game but a confirmed list would be great

Keir
18th Jan 2007, 15:33
Noted :thumbsup:

kwintone
18th Jan 2007, 15:46
so true. this is needed and should be stickied...go to it overachievers and anal ones (myself included).

Keir
18th Jan 2007, 15:47
Right, I just asked, and the update to the site won't be until next week.

I'll speak to Eidos Hungary and see if they've got a doc on this that I can give you. Watch this space.

Divine_Wind
18th Jan 2007, 17:30
What we really need is some kind of diagram or chart detailing all the different war vehicles' "sweet" spots.

Keir
18th Jan 2007, 17:37
What we really need is some kind of diagram or chart detailing all the different war vehicles' "sweet" spots.

Cool idea. I can't make any guarantees, but I'll speak to the dev guys about this.

Capt:.Cavan
18th Jan 2007, 18:44

eh eh eh eh no we dont, theres no point ! we need to find out though experience, come on it would be fun :rasp:

Simonkey75
18th Jan 2007, 21:50
eh eh eh eh no we dont, theres no point ! we need to find out though experience, come on it would be fun :rasp:

Yeah, it would take a bit of the fun out it! Think I found the sweet spot on a Allied Destroyer earlier - her whole superstructure went up like a firework! Then again, it was the Kongo that hit her ...:)

andy3536
18th Jan 2007, 22:33
Yeah, it would take a bit of the fun out it! Think I found the sweet spot on a Allied Destroyer earlier - her whole superstructure went up like a firework! Then again, it was the Kongo that hit her ...:)

It is very impressive when you give a destroyer or a sub a broadside from a battleship :D

Divine_Wind
19th Jan 2007, 00:10

Nah, I'd find it more fun lining up my shots and aiming for the sweet spot, rather then just shooting wildly and blindly across the ships. But, to each his own. :)

Inevitably, it's just a matter of time before a list detailing the sweet spots is created and displayed for all to see.

imnotcanadian
19th Jan 2007, 00:45
Cool idea. I can't make any guarantees, but I'll speak to the dev guys about this.

If you did this...not saying you should...but have it as a section of the manual for when you buy the game.

I personally think it would be more fun trying to figure them out yourself. The battleships should be somewhere under the front turrets...but that would be just a guess from me. Hit the magazine and it should sink like a rock.

Amit9821
19th Jan 2007, 01:02
i believe it should have a chain reaction if you happen to hit the magazines......right Eidos?

imnotcanadian
19th Jan 2007, 01:10
The part of the ship where their magazine was located was the most armoured location on the ship...so getting through wasn't easy,but when a magazine was hit it lit up the world.