PDA

View Full Version : What particular aspect are you looking forward to seeing?

Rusty_DK
18th Jan 2007, 06:36
Sorry if this has been done before but its hot here, 40C or 104F and I couldnt be bothered searching hahaha!

I was just interested in knowing what other people were looking forward to in the next installment? We've seen the T-Rex, the revamped gear puzzle. Myself personally am looking forward to seeing a revamped look to when...POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!

Lara walks on Midas' hand and turns into gold.

What about you guys out there?

aussie500
18th Jan 2007, 12:36
l am looking forward to seeing how Atlantis looks

ladylinnycroft
18th Jan 2007, 14:15
i am so looking forward to seeing TR bang up to date....this game is what got me hooked on lara 10 years ago...so i can't wait to see it....i'm looking forward to seeing Natla and as i like to call them "the scooby doo mummies" those horrid things with no skin....and of course Lara and her environments

Sophia Leigh
18th Jan 2007, 22:58
Myself personally am looking forward to seeing a revamped look to when...POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!

Mee too. :D Also that skinless Lara mirror creature thing, whatever thats called.

floydthebarber
18th Jan 2007, 23:03
Mee too. :D Also that skinless Lara mirror creature thing, whatever thats called.

The "mirror image", "inside-out" Lara. That was one of the coolest parts of the original. That took me a while to figure out (never use walkthroughs or hints). I remember staring into it's face for awhile and getting really creeped out! :eek:
I also remember the moment I finally figured out what to do, and felt some regret when I sent it to it's death. :(

olhe3
19th Jan 2007, 23:04
The Egypt levels!

Raider0011
23rd Jan 2007, 20:56
I'm really looking forward to the early levels (Caves, City of Vilcabumba, The Lost Valley), but St. Frances' Folley I think will be very interesting.

nightwishgirl84
24th Jan 2007, 14:20
i also love the cave,vilcabama,egypt,atlantis,midas,etc.
actually i liked every level :)

Raider0011
24th Jan 2007, 19:23
In all honesty, every level was special for it's own reason. That's what made the original TR unique. Now that I think of it, the Colloseum level could be REALLY cool too.

Oh why, oh why is this not announced for XBox 360... :(

Rascalius
24th Jan 2007, 19:23
I liked those big Centaur things in Atlantis, so if they've been revamped in the new version they're gonna look awesome. Also, the big thing in Atlantis with no legs (whatever it's called), that's gonna be scary as!!:rasp:

nightwishgirl84
25th Jan 2007, 09:15
i can't wait for april !!!
this is so cool :D

Midas
4th Feb 2007, 22:01
Myself personally am looking forward to seeing a revamped look to when...POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!

What about you guys out there?

Ditto! I always found that death the ultimate personality contradiction of Lara Croft.

I mean, Lara Croft has always been pushed as an independant, resourceful, strong female video game lead character, and that death always seemed to me something from her worst nightmare (had she been real of course).

She has to witness her body from the feet upwards become immobile as she turns to gold and there is nothing she can do about it. Its like everything she must hate. I hope - making the assumption it will be in the Anniversary Edition - there's more vocal panic from her during the process. Hey! they could even include a way of escaping it using the grappling hook in some QTE (Quick Time Event) sequence!

Also looking forward to most of the levels (the ones in Greeze - which includes Palace Midas by the way - particulary). And hopefully the last creature. Someone called it The Abortion Monster you know. Bizarre.