PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider - Legend - Stuck in Japan, please HELP!

axxis
16th Jan 2007, 10:05
Hi,
I am new in this game (PC platform). I enjoy it very much, but now.... I'm on the roof with that bike in Japan "SKY SCRAPER HOP" and I can’t pass the interactive cut scene. Normally I tried W,S,A... and other combination but I keep crushing. What I am doing wrong? Any help, please? Sorry for my English.

Lunideth
16th Jan 2007, 11:28
You mean scene with motorsycle? Maybe you press too slowly or too early. Or wrong buttons. Up=W, forward =A, down=D

RuumTaedor
16th Jan 2007, 14:54
Hi axxis. During the interactive cut-scene, an arrow will appear. For example, if the up arrow appears, quickly press the up arrow key, or the forward W key. If you pressed an incorrect key, Lara will die. If you pressed correctly, you'll hear a "ding" and another arrow will appear in a second or two. Press correctly a couple of times and you're done. Good luck.

Lunideth
16th Jan 2007, 15:31
Ruum nice explain, but little thing.. If i remember correctly Japan isnt first level. No ruum it isnt. And if i remember correctly Bolivia is first level. Thats right and in bolivia is first cut scene where you have to press buttons. So if he is in japan he completed bolivia. Yes ruum that how it is. And if he completed bolivia he completed that cut scene. So if he completed that cut scene he knows that he have to press right buttons. So learn to think before post stupid anf unneeded posts. I posted this because people like you who post stupid posts without even thinking shoulh i post it or not piss me off. And this isnt your first unnneeded post.

RuumTaedor
16th Jan 2007, 15:48
What's the problem with your attitude, Lunideth. I am disappointed in your post.

If i remember correctly Japan isnt first level. No ruum it isnt.

Who said Japan is the first level? Not me.

And if he completed bolivia he completed that cut scene. So if he completed that cut scene he knows that he have to press right buttons.

So this explains your advice "Or wrong buttons".

So learn to think before post stupid anf unneeded posts. I posted this because people like you who post stupid posts without even thinking shoulh i post it or not piss me off. And this isnt your first unnneeded post.

I guess you're the expert on unnnneeded posts. :rolleyes:

Your attitude isn't helping anyone.

Edit: How about this to appease you...I'll think before I post anything. What will you offer in exchange? I hope it will be something as opposed to nothing.

Terminatorvs
17th Jan 2007, 10:27
Left=A, Up=W, Down=S.

ditom
17th Jan 2007, 16:00
Ruum nice explain, but little thing.. If i remember correctly Japan isnt first level. No ruum it isnt. And if i remember correctly Bolivia is first level. Thats right and in bolivia is first cut scene where you have to press buttons. So if he is in japan he completed bolivia. Yes ruum that how it is. And if he completed bolivia he completed that cut scene. So if he completed that cut scene he knows that he have to press right buttons. So learn to think before post stupid anf unneeded posts. I posted this because people like you who post stupid posts without even thinking shoulh i post it or not piss me off. And this isnt your first unnneeded post.

What's wrong with you? If you don't like our posts or you don't like any of us (for example ruum as I see) you shouldn't visit this forum..If you are nervous person you should go to the doctor. It's very dangerous for your health !