PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

crazyal
15th Jan 2007, 20:26
Hi
I am stuck in Peru. Environment description:
The room is where the spears come out of the wall. A big ball is sitting on the floor trap activation spot. Some guy is stuck in a prison and there is a big wench on the oposite side from the spears. :nut: The guy needs me to get him out. I tried jumping everywhere. Even up on the wench. Tried to use boulder to climb up but no luck.:mad2:

Help!
Please:eek:

Thanks,:o

Crazy AL

RuumTaedor
15th Jan 2007, 20:57
Hi Crazy Al. Nice to see another Canadian. I'm not sure where you are, but isn't there a pressure plate nearby? It's been a while, but I thought you rolled the boulder onto the pressure plate and then you could make use of the spears. My appologies if I remembered incorrectly. Good luck.

crazyal
15th Jan 2007, 21:02
Hi Crazy Al. Nice to see another Canadian. I'm not sure where you are, but isn't there a pressure plate nearby? It's been a while, but I thought you rolled the boulder onto the pressure plate and then you could make use of the spears. My appologies if I remembered incorrectly. Good luck.

Well I found the boulder on the pressure plate and tried to use the spears but Lara just won't grab anything. I don't get it. Anyone else recall?:scratch:

aussie500
15th Jan 2007, 21:57
Move the boulder off the pressure plate so the spears retract, then you will be able to use the rope to swing across to ledge above where the guys is trapped. You will have to jump to the rope diagonally from the high platform you can climb on

crazyal
15th Jan 2007, 22:08
Move the boulder off the pressure plate so the spears retract, then you will be able to use the rope to swing across to ledge above where the guys is trapped. You will have to jump to the rope diagonally from the high platform you can climb on

Sounds like a plan. Will give it a try!