PDA

View Full Version : Ghana level - TR Legend - Help Needed!

sweebs
14th Jan 2007, 19:40
Im at the level where I have just used the grapple to extend the arms of the statue mechanism to release the water into the rooms. The walkthroughs are all unhelpful as to what to do next, ie:

"Once you've gotten the water flowing, jump into the pool. Now follow the water leaving the room to the grate above the ladder where you initially climbed into this area. (If Lara dies before the next checkpoint, the game reloads here.) Climb down the ladder, let go and grab the crevice below. Then either let go again to drop to the floor, losing a little bit of health, or climb to the right and down the second ladder to the floor. Cross the room to the top of the third (lowest) ladder. Climb down to the WATERWHEEL ROOM."

I cannot find this grate anywhere - I have swan around and around and its driving me insane. Where specifically do I find it? I can only find one ladder that leads up to he two swinging boxes from earlier in the level.

Thanks

rabid metro
14th Jan 2007, 19:56
Im at the level where I have just used the grapple to extend the arms of the statue mechanism to release the water into the rooms. The walkthroughs are all unhelpful as to what to do next, ie:

"Once you've gotten the water flowing, jump into the pool. Now follow the water leaving the room to the grate above the ladder where you initially climbed into this area. (If Lara dies before the next checkpoint, the game reloads here.) Climb down the ladder, let go and grab the crevice below. Then either let go again to drop to the floor, losing a little bit of health, or climb to the right and down the second ladder to the floor. Cross the room to the top of the third (lowest) ladder. Climb down to the WATERWHEEL ROOM."

I cannot find this grate anywhere - I have swan around and around and its driving me insane. Where specifically do I find it? I can only find one ladder that leads up to he two swinging boxes from earlier in the level.

Thanks

... DIVE into the water and then follow the water out, hee hee ...

you'll have to climb out and onto a wet passageway back to where you climbed up to reach this area to begin with. go back the way you came.

you probably have already figured that out ...

aussie500
14th Jan 2007, 23:26
Stop reading the walkthough and use your eyes and brain which would be better. You went up there to get the water flowing so the wheel would turn, you achieved that so go back to the waterwheel room and see what has changed

sweebs
15th Jan 2007, 17:01
Stop reading the walkthough and use your eyes and brain which would be better. You went up there to get the water flowing so the wheel would turn, you achieved that so go back to the waterwheel room and see what has changed

Yes thanks for that polite response.