PDA

View Full Version : Noob Questions about this game

Gory1992
14th Oct 2013, 04:11
Hi. I have two, perhaps noobish questions about this game.
First, is this game going to have different short maps, such as: the pillars or malek/dumah's bastion or is the game going to be free-roam troughout Nosgoth?
Second, are there going to be also AI humans/vampires in the game similar in a way to how there are AI creatures in Legends of Might and Magic if anyone knows what I am talking about?

Psyonix_Eric
14th Oct 2013, 04:22
Hi. I have two, perhaps noobish questions about this game.
First, is this game going to have different short maps, such as: the pillars or malek/dumah's bastion or is the game going to be free-roam troughout Nosgoth?
Second, are there going to be also AI humans/vampires in the game similar in a way to how there are AI creatures in Legends of Might and Magic if anyone knows what I am talking about?
The game is not free-roam, and currently it does not feature the Pillars or Dumah's bastion. That's not to say that recognizable areas like that may not make an appearance later, just saying it currently does not.

The gameplay is quite similar to other pvp games like Team Fortress 2, so there are no AI creatures.

Gory1992
14th Oct 2013, 04:26
I was just giving an example with Pillars and Dumah's bastion. It's such a pity the game is not free-roam.

ZeroFernir
15th Oct 2013, 00:54
I was just giving an example with Pillars and Dumah's bastion. It's such a pity the game is not free-roam.
I think it would be hard to do a free-roam pvp, right? LOL.

Gory1992
17th Oct 2013, 01:13
There are actually some games out there that are FPS and yet have free-roam pvp. World War II Online (oldie but goldie game) for instance.

ZeroFernir
17th Oct 2013, 11:54
There are actually some games out there that are FPS and yet have free-roam pvp. World War II Online (oldie but goldie game) for instance.

I didn't say it was impossible, but HARD.