PDA

View Full Version : im stuck...and really am stuck.

Mad Lizzy
13th Jan 2007, 17:21
i have finished the game and im going back doing time trials and getting gold awards, but when i go on kazakhstan, either do a time trial or finding gold award, the screen just goes blank when i start riding on the bike.:scratch:

and also i saved a checkpoint during the bike bit, but it freezes.
does anyone know what to do?
has it happened to anybody?:mad2: :mad2:

p.s. ive tried restarting it but it doesnt help.
im on PS2.:D

Lunideth
13th Jan 2007, 20:09
It sounds very much tah your cd is either scratched or dirty. Try to clean cd. If it doesent help try to borrow friends cd and try will it start working. If it wont start working on other cd that mean that your came corrupted and you saved well... then only what you cab do is start whole game from beginning. And last what can it be is that you PS2 broke, but i dont think that this is reason because then no games would work, but who know who knows.

rabid metro
14th Jan 2007, 20:11
i have finished the game and im going back doing time trials and getting gold awards, but when i go on kazakhstan, either do a time trial or finding gold award, the screen just goes blank when i start riding on the bike.:scratch:

and also i saved a checkpoint during the bike bit, but it freezes.
does anyone know what to do?
has it happened to anybody?:mad2: :mad2:

p.s. ive tried restarting it but it doesnt help.
im on PS2.:D

the gameplay in TR7 was flawless for me (except the one time i tried to use the same memory for TR1 on my PS2- things got weird for awhile).

honestly, i don't know. are you wearing default costumes, no secret codes and the like?

can you give a more detailed description of actions (and game status, etc.) leading upto and then just before and during the freeze/crash? this might be insightful ...

Mad Lizzy
17th Jan 2007, 17:36
well, you know how there are two serpants guarding the bike, i ignored them and got on the bike, but as i jumped on the bike, Lara stopped and then continued,and as lara said "forget the train,i have a bett" that is all i heard and the screen turned to a dark indigo colour, do you now how mad i am when that happens?!!:mad2: :confused: :mad:

aussie500
17th Jan 2007, 23:14
Actually the only 2 serpents l saw in the entire game were in Cornwall, and l usually killed all the guards before the train leaves. Perhaps you took to long and instead of putting you back to the command centre it is just giving you a blank screen? Did you clean the disc like Lunideth suggested. Perhaps your checkpoint save is corrupted do you have an earlier save point you can load and redo the command centre again

Mad Lizzy
18th Jan 2007, 17:01
hi,aussie500,well you must be very fast at shooting, but, no i did'nt try what lunideth said, i alwys 4get evrything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
when i started killing the serpants,Zip said "Lara, Amanda's going to get there first, get on the bike ",and loads from the last checkpoint.:mad:
i think that i have to get a new disk and start all over again.:( :(

aussie500
19th Jan 2007, 00:18
If it is loading from the last checkpoint you have been to slow getting to the bike, you will have to do it faster. It is normal for it to take you back to the last checkpoint, you failed the time limit