PDA

View Full Version : Keith, please confirm/deny this!

Sciurida
11th Jan 2007, 16:46
Hey Keir! you've been a very good helper for the community, but there's only one big shadow hanging over one thing: the release date in Europe (read: the Netherlands)...

i searched the web for hours but couldn't find anything (not even guesses :eek: ), so i went to a local 'mediamarkt' (a big mediastore in the Netherlands), the seller there told me the game will be sold here at the 28th of Februari, is that right? because some other stores didn't even know this game excisted :eek: (and that was in a specialized game store!)

it would help a lot if you'd confirm/deny this, thanks in advance! I really look forward to sending your ships to the bottom of the ocean! :rasp:

Keir
11th Jan 2007, 16:50
Thanks for your kind words :)

There is no official announcement regarding the release date for Europe yet - I should be able to tell you all next week.

I don't think it will be as late as the 28th of February though. Stay tuned.

(PS- It's Keir ;) )

Sciurida
11th Jan 2007, 17:32
(PS- It's Keir ;) )

ow, i'm such an unalphabatical, sorry Keir, and thank you for your answer!

Keir
11th Jan 2007, 17:35
ow, i'm such an unalphabatical, sorry Keir, and thank you for your answer!

No worries, and your English is way better than my Dutch! :D

Crazy Nut BE
11th Jan 2007, 19:40
Hey Sciurida, don't worry, I checked the Game Mania (in Belgium) and they said it would be coming out the 9th of february.

andy3536
11th Jan 2007, 19:59
Play.com seems to think it is a feb 23 release for UK

Dyn
11th Jan 2007, 20:58
@andy3536

well than i buy the US Version, and i can play 04 or 05 February ;-)

xgamerms999
11th Jan 2007, 22:01
My Blockbuster says Feb. 2nd!

Keir
11th Jan 2007, 22:07
My Blockbuster says Feb. 2nd!

If you're not in the US, that might be a little optimistic.

xgamerms999
11th Jan 2007, 22:35
OK cool, also, are there goin to be downloadable War machines, I have asked a couple times, but I never got a responce, I know ur buisy, but if u have time, answer me.

Keir
11th Jan 2007, 22:50
OK cool, also, are there goin to be downloadable War machines, I have asked a couple times, but I never got a responce, I know ur buisy, but if u have time, answer me.

I think so, but I'm not sure to be honest. I'll see if I can get a full list of forthcoming downloadable content, I'll get back to you tomorrow :thumbsup:

chip5541
11th Jan 2007, 23:05
Extra DL content is great if true.

MotorbreathX
11th Jan 2007, 23:08
And as close to free as possible helps too. :)

Keir
11th Jan 2007, 23:11
Extra DL content is great if true.

There is definitely some cool stuff planned :thumbsup:

I'm just not sure of the specifics.

princecaspian4
11th Jan 2007, 23:25
if there are downloadable multiplayer maps, will they be included in that war thing where allies and japanese fight (the thing like what chromehounds had, i don't know what exactly to call it), and if so, will they be free, because i have seen problems caused by having downloadable maps included in something like this, because not all players will get them if they aren't free, and that will mean that not everyone will be able to fight for it

xgamerms999
11th Jan 2007, 23:26
I think so, but I'm not sure to be honest. I'll see if I can get a full list of forthcoming downloadable content, I'll get back to you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Thx a ton, also I tried addin u to my friends, but it says that GT wan't set up, has it changed or u havn't had time?
Good Luck at Launch and Online!

princecaspian4
11th Jan 2007, 23:28
Thx a ton, also I tried addin u to my friends, but it says that GT wan't set up, has it changed or u havn't had time?
Good Luck at Launch and Online!

i don't think he has set up his live account yet

chip5541
14th Jan 2007, 06:14
I would not see why not and hopfully we will get some mods too for the PC.

Bm God
14th Jan 2007, 14:17
thank god we have the wonders of bitcomet :)