PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!! In Japan!!!

Delsol111
11th Jan 2007, 03:35
I am in Japan! Where I need to Bring Down A Giant Screen To move on! But I have no Idea what I'm doing wrong! Can some one help me? Again!!:scratch: I've done the Grapple but I can't get to the shiny brackets! I'm on a play station! Please help me!

Lunideth
11th Jan 2007, 04:14
I am in Japan! Where I need to Bring Down A Giant Screen To move on! But I have no Idea what I'm doing wrong! Can some one help me? Again!!:scratch: I've done the Grapple but I can't get to the shiny brackets! I'm on a play station! Please help me!

If i understood place that you are talking about then you first need to shoot ropes on sides of that screen and after that pull it.

RuumTaedor
11th Jan 2007, 04:45
Hi Delsol111. You need to use accurate aim so you can aim up at the screen supports (the shiny brackets). I don't know the buttons you press on the PS2, but check the manual for accurate aim. Good luck.

Donnadoobie
12th Jan 2007, 09:35
I,m also stuck in the same place on the PS2. Whenever I try to manually aim the brackets go out of vision and I cannot see where I am shooting. What am I doing wrong?

Lunideth
12th Jan 2007, 11:55
Hopefully this is right place:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_TmkYiw9o

Donnadoobie
18th Jan 2007, 12:43
Thanks for all your help. I knew what I had to do but just couldn't work out how to accurate aim on PS2, I've only played on PC before. Delsol111, if you are still stuck, you need to press down the right analogue stick and a target circle appears, enabling you to aim at the brackets. I have now killed Takamoto and am off to Ghana. Thanks again:)