PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 online, what player slots?

damdanger
10th Jan 2007, 04:51
i know there is 4x4 and they have certain slots for the players, like 1 gets the planes, 1 gets sub and pt boats etc..

but what is the exact layout on slots?

princecaspian4
10th Jan 2007, 04:54
i think it changes with different maps,

damdanger
10th Jan 2007, 08:32
hrmm, only thing that will suck is since the teams are small if 1 player is awful it could drag the whole team down

Crazy Nut BE
10th Jan 2007, 12:33
I was wondering if you could send game invites to play with friends on the 360, or if you could only join random games with people you don't know.

hragarand
10th Jan 2007, 19:28
hrmm, only thing that will suck is since the teams are small if 1 player is awful it could drag the whole team down

I guess as in any war you had good, bad, and even inept commanders on the water, in the air, as well as on the ground. What better sim than to have different skill levels at 4 different positions.

Really looking forward to seeing this game in action and in HD.

princecaspian4
10th Jan 2007, 21:23
I was wondering if you could send game invites to play with friends on the 360, or if you could only join random games with people you don't know.

i don't see why you couldn't send invites, you can in most other 360 games

m t freestyler
15th Jan 2007, 05:48
in other games like gears of war if your in a ranked match you cant invite same as over g fighters and im sure there is way more than tyhose but wat would be good is like in halo how you can join in a party of 4 or 2 and be pared with another 2 and so on.

princecaspian4
15th Jan 2007, 21:26
in other games like gears of war if your in a ranked match you cant invite same as over g fighters and im sure there is way more than tyhose but wat would be good is like in halo how you can join in a party of 4 or 2 and be pared with another 2 and so on.

i know about not being able to invite in ranked games, but in most other things you can send invites