PDA

View Full Version : How refreshing it is.

MarkDawg
9th Jan 2007, 10:34
I would like to say how refreshing it is to have Keir and Edios actually interact with the people that are going to buy the product. I am so glad that you answer questions and have an honest dialog with the people of this forum. I think that it shows a lot of smarts on the part of your bosses and makes me want to support Co that do this.:thumbsup:

chip5541
9th Jan 2007, 10:35
Very True. Big Kudos goes out to Kier and Eidos. :thumbsup:

Keir
9th Jan 2007, 11:19
At your service! :D

Thanks very much for the feedback, it's very much appreciated. It's my pleasure to be of assistance as you guys have shown a lot of support to the game so it's no more than you deserve in my eyes.

Hopefully the forum can continue to grow after release too :thumbsup:

Divine_Wind
9th Jan 2007, 21:22
Yeah, the level of interaction I've seen on this forum is second only to the Relic Forums. Keep up the great work, everyone!

Alpha Wolfgang
9th Jan 2007, 21:24
every day on XBL, i tell a few people about BM, alot of people never heard of this game, so about 3 or 4 days after it comes out, many more people will see this game being played via friends list, this game will be a smash hit, on release date, and even after release date.

Damaged Soldier
9th Jan 2007, 21:32
every day on XBL, i tell a few people about BM, alot of people never heard of this game, so about 3 or 4 days after it comes out, many more people will see this game being played via friends list, this game will be a smash hit, on release date, and even after release date.
Amen To that!:thumbsup: :cool: :p :D

ma1746@juno.com
9th Jan 2007, 22:21
It really is excellent to know that there are developers/ gaming companies out there that really do care about potential consumers interests, not just their money. Kudos from me as well, Keir,

princecaspian4
10th Jan 2007, 00:39
yes thank you keir, i don't know if i would be as excited about this game if you weren't here answering our questions, and i definitely wouldn't be as active on the forums as i am if you didn't

Dutch Jester
10th Jan 2007, 01:01
ya thank you you keir and eidos it rocks that you guys answer the questions! if you didnt i would probably not care as much about the game because now i cant wait till the release date and all this info juts makes me want to play it more and more