PDA

View Full Version : Is Natla still there?

Paul-uk
8th Jan 2007, 22:20
is she still in this Anniver?

I WANT HER BACK!!!!! she is AMAZING!!!! :mad2:

Treeble
8th Jan 2007, 22:30
She probably is. She's most likely back, though now she's part of a/got her own syndicate (sp?) according to the brief storyline on the official site. :D

ladylinnycroft
9th Jan 2007, 13:17
they aren't going to take Natla out...this is a remake.....she will be there and more evil than ever

Advent-Lara
9th Jan 2007, 16:30
That's going to be tough , since natla looks pretty much as Amanda....

Treeble
9th Jan 2007, 20:41
I think it's the other way round, Natla came first. Amanda looks like Natla. (and Sophia, to some extent)

ggctuk
10th Jan 2007, 09:34
It's possible you might have to face both Amanda and Natla in this game. There's no doubt some sort of connection between the two. Perhaps Amanda travels back through time?
I don't know when Legend is set (I heard after AoD, which makes me wonder - when is that story going to be tied up, it was left open-ended) so it's possible Natla could have actually survived in some way (which is why Lara, if this theory is right, says: "Sometimes, to understand your present, you have to go back to your past, and this time, things will be different") and somehow influenced what happened in the future as some sort of revenge (Her Scion, Pyramid and secondary Hive were all destroyed by Lara, crushing her dream of an Atlantean world).

_mil
10th Jan 2007, 23:56
maaaaaaaaaaybe

:whistle:

Verios
12th Jan 2007, 03:35
It's possible you might have to face both Amanda and Natla in this game. There's no doubt some sort of connection between the two. Perhaps Amanda travels back through time?
I don't know when Legend is set (I heard after AoD, which makes me wonder - when is that story going to be tied up, it was left open-ended) so it's possible Natla could have actually survived in some way (which is why Lara, if this theory is right, says: "Sometimes, to understand your present, you have to go back to your past, and this time, things will be different") and somehow influenced what happened in the future as some sort of revenge (Her Scion, Pyramid and secondary Hive were all destroyed by Lara, crushing her dream of an Atlantean world).

When Lara says "Sometimes, to understand your present, you have to go back to your past, and this time, things will be different" in the Trailer she's most likely refering to the changes the Developers have made to the original levels, traps and layout...they're not going to change the story of the original Tomb Raider and throw Amanda in there for kicks...you'd probally have some fans rioting at Eidos's doors heh.

ggctuk
13th Jan 2007, 13:26
They'd be pretty tired... escpecially after AoD :D

LaraGirl216
13th Jan 2007, 13:30
Definetly

norn iron rock!
13th Jan 2007, 17:33
lol:)
Natla was cool. I think she was one of the best bosses. Amanda was too Goth to be cool:p

LaraGirl216
14th Jan 2007, 08:17
What is exactly wrong with goth?

Though you do have a point Natla is cool!

deltaforce128
24th Mar 2007, 00:41
I think Natla shouldn't be the final boss. She was way too easy. If you went under the slanted part of the pyramid, all her shots miss. Oh, and just so you know, there is no connection between Amanda and Natla though I do have something interesting to tell you. If you look at the crates on the last level of TR Legend, they say Natla Industries!

Treeble
24th Mar 2007, 01:23
You don't say...

We've known that since Legend was out, like an year ago...

pinkangel07
24th Mar 2007, 01:42
I can't wait to actually figure out what Jaquleine Natla actually looks like. Lol, all I could tell from the first game that she was blond... Actually, that's kinda why I want them to remake at least TR2 and TR3 also. Especially TR3, because that was my favorite, but I felt the sub-characters didn't have a good, what's the word.... background? I dunno... can't put my finger on it...

Taylour
24th Mar 2007, 02:16
God I hope CD doesn't try to connect Amanda and Natla. I know if they do it'll end up being some cheap sci fi series knock off. :( Just keep them seperate.

Just because they both have short blond bobbed hair doesn't mean they're related :D

Ostercy
24th Mar 2007, 07:19
Or dating

Ultimate Tomb Raider
26th Mar 2007, 00:39
Oh, and just so you know, there is no connection between Amanda and Natla though I do have something interesting to tell you. If you look at the crates on the last level of TR Legend, they say Natla Industries! uummm ya on tr1 when lara breaks the elevator to get on the roof of the building it says natlas industries so there is obviously a connection between them:nut: duh

[Angelus
26th Mar 2007, 09:40
Or dating

:lol:

Of course Natla will be in the game, it's a remake of TR I! She was also in the second trailer! :p

deltaforce128
29th Mar 2007, 23:17
I honestly think that instead of connecting Amanda with natla just because of their blonde hair, they should find better proof.