PDA

View Full Version : Release for New Zealand/Europe

alex109211
5th Jan 2007, 05:45
Yay Yay, After years and years a release for North America. WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!! Were dyin out here. Give us SOME indication. Please be a worldwide release date of 30th Jan.

Bdaggers
5th Jan 2007, 08:43
Yay Yay, After years and years a release for North America. WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE!! Were dyin out here. Give us SOME indication. Please be a worldwide release date of 30th Jan.

Wish your thread title had had a "?" at the end of it - you got me expecitng some news rather than a question. :scratch:

But yes, a confirmed release date for the Game (or even DEMO !) would be great, as long as it doesn`t detract form the essential last minute polishing work being done by the developers.

generyx
5th Jan 2007, 09:19
A friend of a friend of mine works @ Eidos Germany and he said he got 2 dates (not confirmed) 2. February or 30. March. I guess we will know more next week because IF it comes out in February it should be announced pretty soon....no idea about New Zealand...thats on the exact other side of the planet! :whistle:
t

andy3536
5th Jan 2007, 15:19

Europe release looks like Feb 23

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/RCS/3-/2553438/Battlestations_Midway/Product.html

Iron Sound
5th Jan 2007, 17:29
February 23rd is the EU release from the various retailers I've checked out.

generyx
6th Jan 2007, 16:14
So, the question is: Is the US-Game region-free? That would be cool so I would order it.....
t