PDA

View Full Version : destructible parts on ships

LT ROBERT COLE
5th Jan 2007, 01:59
Does anyone know if u can destory aa guns or the main cannons on the carries and battleships. By other ships or dive bombers?

Maybach
5th Jan 2007, 02:53
I'm sure guns can be destroyed, and if you watch the 8 minute tutorial video when the guy talks about the lights that represent the guns I think it shows you. If it's not in that video, then its in another where you can see the guns knocked out and their light removed from the targeting reticule.

LT ROBERT COLE
5th Jan 2007, 04:01
ok thanks

princecaspian4
5th Jan 2007, 04:08
ya, i think that you can take out the guns

Deadpreacher
5th Jan 2007, 04:12
I think you can take emm out also and maybe even do a repair to get them back online. Not all that sure, but think i read it somewhere.

Anyways i would like to see the ships break in half when you get a kill. Love to see the ship fall apart when i get a direct hit with my sub!

xgamerms999
5th Jan 2007, 04:53
u can take out guns, some asked the devs. They said that depending on damage they can be repaired, i think, but i know that they can be takem out.:scratch:

Alpha Wolfgang
5th Jan 2007, 07:29
i plan on taking out the yamamotos guns with my bombs so my allies can move in for the kill...

LT ROBERT COLE
5th Jan 2007, 08:09
:lol: i just wana blow stuff up period

Bdaggers
5th Jan 2007, 08:46
:lol: i just wana blow stuff up period

I will second this motion.

:D

But WHEN ??? Oh the waiting ........... :mad2:

LT ROBERT COLE
5th Jan 2007, 20:01
i know its hard waiting i just hope there is one out before the 30th when the game ships

sgt. albin
7th Jan 2007, 22:58
i got proof that you can destory AND reapir cannons on ships. watch the long tutorial video as mentioned earlier here and watch when the guy tkaes controll of the first destroyer in combat with "tama" and watch the third cannon from from the back na dyou see that its just a smoldering heap of rubble then suddenly it becomes a shining, fully functional cannon again.
or is just me halucinating:scratch: dont know:lmao:

LT ROBERT COLE
8th Jan 2007, 00:57
i got proof that you can destory AND reapir cannons on ships. watch the long tutorial video as mentioned earlier here and watch when the guy tkaes controll of the first destroyer in combat with "tama" and watch the third cannon from from the back na dyou see that its just a smoldering heap of rubble then suddenly it becomes a shining, fully functional cannon again.
or is just me halucinating:scratch: dont know:lmao:

you might be going:nut:

Keir
8th Jan 2007, 11:38
Does anyone know if u can destory aa guns or the main cannons on the carries and battleships. By other ships or dive bombers?

Yes, AA guns and the main canons can be destroyed. They can also be repaired on all ships destroyer size and upwards.