PDA

View Full Version : Whose scarfing up all the PTO IV games here?

Lochar
3rd Jan 2007, 01:30
Since getting closer to relase been in a mood to play pacific war games and was thinking about picking up PTO IV again.

Gamestop had some for sale but wasnt sure wanted to buy it again with BSM coming soon.

Last night I said wth, am bored so gonna order it, damn if it wasnt out of stock.

Heh ebay wants 150 amazon from 50-200$.

I wonder if I wasnt the only one wanting to mess with it but now not gonna shell out 50 for used game.

Anyone else playing this or have any leads of good used game US seller?

AVCG stone
3rd Jan 2007, 03:54
i just bought me a copy of pacific storm for somthing to help me pass the time till BSM hits alot more a rtsthan a strat action but also feature alot of featurse out of BSM Bsm is way better tho only needed somthing to patxch the gap ah well least i got some pacific foreplay :lol:

Lochar
3rd Jan 2007, 05:17
i just bought me a copy of pacific storm for somthing to help me pass the time till BSM hits alot more a rtsthan a strat action but also feature alot of featurse out of BSM Bsm is way better tho only needed somthing to patxch the gap ah well least i got some pacific foreplay :lol:

yeah been playing that too, same concept just larger scale and less graphics altho they arent bad. Just goes so slow when massive battles.

chip5541
3rd Jan 2007, 06:58
I beta that game :rasp: