PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Anniversary Will Be Better Than Tomb Raider 1

Dogfight
2nd Jan 2007, 23:43
This is the official Tomb Raider Anniversary press release game sheet from tombraiderchronicles.com

[ December 28th 2006 ]

In 1996, the original Tomb Raider was launched. The 3D game design, controls and graphics were truly ground breaking for their time. Furthermore, gamers were also presented with a unique, female human playable character with whom they could become emotionally attached, Lara Croft.

The original Tomb Raider sold over seven million copies and is still heralded as an absolute classic and one of the best action adventure games ever. Tomb Raider defined the PlayStation and changed the way that people played games.

In tribute to this and to celebrate and commemorate the continuing development of the Tomb Raider franchise and its central character, Crystal Dynamics are developing a new Tomb Raider adventure for Lara. Inspired by the original Tomb Raider video game; Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary faithfully preserves the elements which made the original Tomb Raider game such a classic.

Using an enhanced Tomb Raider Legend game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara’s adventure and pursuit of a mystical artefact known only as the Scion right up to today’s technology standards and will offer gamers a completely new gameplay experience.

Tomb Raider follows the adventures of Lara Croft after she is hired by a powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands deciding that she must uncover the mystery behind this ancient artefact.

- Celebrate and commemorate ten years of Tomb Raider and Lara Croft with Tomb Raider: Anniversary, an entirely new gameplay experience inspired by the first ever Tomb Raider adventure. Tomb Raider: Anniversary uses an enhanced version of the Tomb Raider: Legend game engine to apply Crystal Dynamic’s latest PS2 technology.

- Play the living Lara Croft, the world’s greatest action heroine of all time – use all of Lara’s guile, athleticism and gadgets in her quest to conquer the unknown and uncover ancient artefacts

- Includes classic environments from the original Tomb Raider as never experienced before – Crystal Dynamics latest technology allows you to fluidly maneuver Lara using her latest moves and gear, through all the worlds from the original; Peru, Greece, Egypt and more. The dynamic world allows multiple playthrough options and also opens up new places and ways to explore. Crystal’s latest technology allows the environments to take on a breath taking new quality.

- Explore uncharted and mysterious worlds – enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries, open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara’s past.

- Startling enemy encounters – encounter fierce animal and supernatural enemies, wolves, bears, crocodiles, horrific monsters and the T Rex. New and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved combat challenges for the player.

Author: Staff

So far from everything I have heard I do believe that Tomb Raider Anniversary will be better than Tomb Raider 1.

One of the best remakes I ever played is the remake of Resident Evil 1. The remake of this video game is very much like the original video game but it is also much improved. After playing both the original and the remake I consider the remake better than the original. Other remakes that are better than their originals are the original mode of Castlevania Chronicles and Final Fantasy Origins.

Some other remakes include Doom 3 that is a remake of Doom 1 and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes that is a remake of Metal Gear Solid. I have not played these two remakes but from what I have read about these two video games, most do not consider these remakes better than the originals.

So what do the fans of Tomb Raider think? Will the remake of Tomb Raider be better than the original?

tr1xp
3rd Jan 2007, 01:46
I HOPE it actually feels something like the original with better graphics tossed in.

I THINK it will be the clumsy, braindead, auto-grab, auto-do-everything-for you game that Legend was, set in remakes of Tomb Raider 1 maps only with the excellent puzzles and exploration parts replaced with "push the rock/crate pulsing with light to the spot on the ground, also pulsing with light, 20 feet away" type gameplay.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. After playing Legend though, I seriously doubt anyone at Crystal Dynamics has ever actually played Tomb Raider 1.

RuumTaedor
3rd Jan 2007, 02:55
I HOPE it actually feels something like the original with better graphics tossed in.

I THINK it will be the clumsy, braindead, auto-grab, auto-do-everything-for you game that Legend was, set in remakes of Tomb Raider 1 maps only with the excellent puzzles and exploration parts replaced with "push the rock/crate pulsing with light to the spot on the ground, also pulsing with light, 20 feet away" type gameplay.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. After playing Legend though, I seriously doubt anyone at Crystal Dynamics has ever actually played Tomb Raider 1.

I agree, tr1xp. I also hope it feels something like the original.

I thought Legend was a great game, but I think many people would agree that Legend was a bit short, a bit simple, and a bit overboard with auto-everything (compared to previous Tomb Raider incarnations). Legend being what it is, would not fit well as a remake of the original Tomb Raider, in my opinion. It would be something like...the original Tomb Raider, but with auto-grab, no strafe, no side-jumping, constant companions, bright and shiny everything, no pitch-black nuthin, dive and surface instead of swiming in the direction you point. If Legend were modified sufficiently, then fine. If not, I don't see the point in remaking the original as Legend 2, just move on to TR8.

So, yes, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edit: Also, I don't think it is fair to say Anniversary will be much better than the original. Of course the graphics etc would be much better. Its like saying a Ford Focus is much better than a Ford Model T. Well duh, the Focus is newer and better but owes its existance to the Model T.

StarChampagne
3rd Jan 2007, 17:16
It's hard to say how Anniversary is going to compare.

I completely agree with Ruum. 'Legend-style' TR1... hmm. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out, and I'm sure it'll be a good game, but it remains to be said whether CD will truly be able to capture that 'TR1' factor. But it'll be different for everyone. Although my biggest plea to CD (besides including Uzis and a fabulous manor) is to tone down the 'auto-everything'.

lunastar87
6th Jan 2007, 00:19
I was really hoping that Tomb Raider 8 would be the sequel to the story of the first Tomb Raider...but then the remake of it will probably be cooler. That was the first Tomb Raider that I beat and the first game that I got for Playstation :) Im excited for it to come out but I hope that they dont cut anything out of it like levels, cut scenese etc...it would disappoint me...Tomb Raider 6 and 7 were way to short, and in my opinion didnt follow along with the other Tomb Raider games...

But other than that Im looking forward to it :) Oh and there better be a mansion to go to!!!!!! lol

ziad
6th Jan 2007, 01:25
i think the remake will have to many legend features... like the weird conveniently placed ledges which she can fluidly jump from one to another... legend was way too linier and i think they're going to make this one like it too... i mean just by looking at the screenshots i know what path she needs to take and how to get there... I CAN ALREADY WRITE A BLOODY WALKTHROUGH JUST BY LOOKING AT IMAGES... thats how i know this game will be.. :S.. not only this but 'gadgets' do not mean more fun... they've made an oldschool grapple which she has in anniversary, although tomb raider anniversary is meant to be a sequel to legend... oh well it's amazing how they can mess up technology with time lol... oh and CD are adding things (aka levels) to anniversary... which basically means they're not just making TR1 look and feel better, but there making it there own... which obviously means crappy difficulty. btw is it just me or has anyone noticed that in the trailer they only show you one level? lol. i wonder if the rest will look as good as the lost valley... oh well thats enough of my complaints lol

lunastar87
6th Jan 2007, 02:22
i think the remake will have to many legend features... like the weird conveniently placed ledges which she can fluidly jump from one to another... legend was way too linier and i think they're going to make this one like it too... i mean just by looking at the screenshots i know what path she needs to take and how to get there... I CAN ALREADY WRITE A BLOODY WALKTHROUGH JUST BY LOOKING AT IMAGES... thats how i know this game will be.. :S.. not only this but 'gadgets' do not mean more fun... they've made an oldschool grapple which she has in anniversary, although tomb raider anniversary is meant to be a sequel to legend... oh well it's amazing how they can mess up technology with time lol... oh and CD are adding things (aka levels) to anniversary... which basically means they're not just making TR1 look and feel better, but there making it there own... which obviously means crappy difficulty. btw is it just me or has anyone noticed that in the trailer they only show you one level? lol. i wonder if the rest will look as good as the lost valley... oh well thats enough of my complaints lol

yeah I noticed that too. I just hope the levels are longer and not shorter...I do like the grapple though, for me it makes the game more fun to swing around like a monkey. Legends has its good points and I hope its good points are in TR8....

Verios
6th Jan 2007, 03:35
I think it will be technically impressive along the lines of legends, however, when playing through I doubt it will have the same feel as when I first fired up my playstation 1 and stuck Tomb Raider in (TR being my first game when I got my PS waaaay back heh). It will be nice to revisit a lot of those areas but the original Tomb Raider cant be topped for me.

mrcube
13th Jan 2007, 22:40
...I thought Legend was a great game, but I think many people would agree that Legend was a bit short, a bit simple, and a bit overboard with auto-everything (compared to previous Tomb Raider incarnations)...

Replace all those a bits with way to's and your bang on.

I'll always stand firm on my opinion on Legend, it was a very good game. Not a very good Tomb Raider game. The tombs weren't tombs, they were pathways, they game laid everything out in front of you and practically told you how to do it and in what order, that's nothing like Tomb Raider.

Lets hope the guys over at Crystal realise what they screwed up on Legend, and get it right.

floydthebarber
13th Jan 2007, 22:45
The tombs weren't tombs, they were pathways, they game laid everything out in front of you and practically told you how to do it and in what order, that's nothing like Tomb Raider.

Lets hope the guys over at Crystal realise what they screwed up on Legend, and get it right.

Agree wholeheartedly. I have said this previously in another thread. The "interactive" cut-scenes should go, go go. Another way to lead you by the nose-ring.

The way I look at it, someone (probably many) will create a walkthrough for those who are incapable of figuring out or executing maneuvers on an area/puzzle, etc.. So why not make the game challenging for those who desire it?

Martin C
13th Jan 2007, 23:29
I think everyone is far too harsh on Legends tbh.

This was Crystal Dynamics first stab at making a Tomb Raider game and it got me back into the series. I've been playing TR since the beginning enjoyed every release including sections of AOD (though I'll easily admit it was the weakest of all the TRs). People seem to slate the auto grab feature alot but with that feature its pos to string together so many jumps that you can pull off some really eye pleasing movements through the levels.

I do agree that for Tomb Raider Anniversary to be as brilliant as the original they need to allow more player error to make the game as difficult as the original as far as certain jumps requiring precise movement, but keep the auto grab for smaller easier jumps to make those sections flow better.

Anyways I have faith that CD will look to the community to shape Anniversary into the great game I beleive it will be. Though I voted no sequel can be as good as the original, well I'll always have a soft spot for the original :D

Martin C x

aussie500
14th Jan 2007, 01:41
l expect the game to be better than the original, in fact it will be the best game of the year although possibly it will win no awards being current gen. True that feeling of excitment and awe we had when first playing Tomb raider 1 will most likely never be replaced, but nostalgia only goes so far. From what l have seen in the screen shots they have corrected most of the things from Legend l was not happy with. Although they have kept the relatively easy path for the newer fans, they have added multiple ways of getting through some sections, some requiring more exploration, thinking or daring. They have included secrets that are both hard to find and challenging to get to, and we have been promised more of these goodies to collect. Although overall the game might not be longer than the original, l expect it to keep me occupied for some time, unlike the 7 odd hours it took me to do everything in Legend. The level design of the original was exceptional for its day, but with todays technology and a little work in making as many surfaces interactable as possible l expect to see much better in the Anniversary game. Some might bemoan the autograb and easier jumping, l am more interested in adventure and exploration than in thinking about how to line Lara up for a jump. Certainly the intuitive camera and fluid controls of Legend made moving through the levels much more fun than the older games, and this time we should actually have something worthwhile to explore. The more understandable story, and yes even the occasional interactive cutscene should add interest, pity about the hints, but l can live with them. The only question in my mind until l actually play the game is, will l enjoy playing the Anniversary game as much as l would have enjoyed playing a graphically updated game based on the original levels, with improved AI, new moves and a few suprises. l fully expect Anniversay to become my favorite Tomb Raider game, but it will have a lot to live up to to beat the game l never got to play, considering Tomb raider 1 is presently my favorite

LaraGirl216
14th Jan 2007, 08:27
I agree, tr1xp. I also hope it feels something like the original.

I thought Legend was a great game, but I think many people would agree that Legend was a bit short, a bit simple, and a bit overboard with auto-everything (compared to previous Tomb Raider incarnations). Legend being what it is, would not fit well as a remake of the original Tomb Raider, in my opinion. It would be something like...the original Tomb Raider, but with auto-grab, no strafe, no side-jumping, constant companions, bright and shiny everything, no pitch-black nuthin, dive and surface instead of swiming in the direction you point. If Legend were modified sufficiently, then fine. If not, I don't see the point in remaking the original as Legend 2, just move on to TR8.

So, yes, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edit: Also, I don't think it is fair to say Anniversary will be much better than the original. Of course the graphics etc would be much better. Its like saying a Ford Focus is much better than a Ford Model T. Well duh, the Focus is newer and better but owes its existance to the Model T.

I think the only reason Legend was easy because it was aimed at 12 years old and over. The older games were aimed at 15+ (didn't stop me playing them :lmao: )

Mangar The Dark
14th Jan 2007, 14:47
Here we go again...
Before AOD came out, everyone on here was raving about how it would be "the greatest TR game ever!!" Expectations went sky high, and then people saw it and were disappointed. Then we saw screenshots of Legend, and everyone started raving again, "YES! This will be the BEST TR game EVER!!!!" And then plenty of those people came back here a few months later complaining about it being too short/easy/etc. Now we see a few screenshots of "Anniversary," and there's a poll predicting it will be the BEST TR GAME EVER! Let's hold off judgment until we actually something about it other than that it looks good in pictures. I like to be optimistic, too, but we don't know how big the levels are, how they're designed, how the controls are, or anything else.

rabid metro
14th Jan 2007, 18:40
I think everyone is far too harsh on Legends tbh...

yeah! you have to factor in that TR7 had some severe constraints to deal with:

*bring back a mass audience- lower frustration, and remove "blind progression", etc. . the result is an overly-liberal use of hinting, and so on in TR7.

*convince us (Eidos) that re-inventing Lara and continuing development will be worth it. the result is a short almost demo-like game that doesn't expend way too much development effort.

TR7 successfully satisfied these and other constraints.

unless they are blind, Crystal Dynamics has to see that the audience is back and they've gotten the go-ahead for serious development.

so now the strategy is something like: "we need time to develop a great game and yet we have to keep the masses happy."

solution: bring back TR1 but take advantage of all the improvements in TR7 and let's test-market some stuff to see if it flies (i.e. fewer hints, more control/sequncing options, etc.)

i think TRX (10th anniversary) should be awesome and an overall release strategy like the following should keep the masses happy:

2007 - TRX (reasonably refurbish TR1)
2008 - TR8 (sequel to TR7 with significant improvements)
2009 - TRX2 (... refurbish TR2)
2010 - TR9 (sequel and finale to TR8 with significant improvements)
2011 - TRX3 (... refurbish TR3)
2012 - TRA (a brand new game for a brand new age and time)

as you can see, i like to dream a lot ... :nut:

here's wishing TRX is the greatest tomb-raider-to-date!

Headache
14th Jan 2007, 18:52
I will only say this once....
IMO (not so humble, I might add):

How, in the history of TR1, could a remake be better than the original?
The original is just.... Whole. For lack of a better word.

Yeah sure there will be, without a question, excruciatingly better graphics which would make TR1's graphics look like a caveman's doing. Supposedly. It would be nice.
But honestly, the superiority of graphics in the game is insignificant. How it runs as far as errors/bugs etc, is much more important. That's a different story though.

What is most important is how they mold(ed) the story into gameplay. The original was superb.
I hear tidbits here and there that TRA won't be exactly the same story... Shortened, if you will. Maybe twisted slightly. I don't know. But all I can say is that it won't really have the same effect as the first. Couldn't get any more obvious.
That puts the frosting on the cake for me.

-I'll still get it anyway :nut:

The Godfather
14th Jan 2007, 21:55
I just need to know one thing here, please!

Is "Tomb Raider: Anniversary" an exact copy of Tomb Raider 1 (and thus I do know by heart what moves I have to do and where enemies will pop up)? ****

Or is "Tomb Raider: Anniversary" a game that will remind us of the Tomb Raider 1 because it uses worlds very similar to the ones of the original game? :scratch:

Are we talking about an actual remake or about a game which has the same atmosphere as Tomb Raider 1 like so many great fan-made videogames were created?

I sincerely hope it's not Tomb Raider 1 in a new jacket ... that would not only be a waste of time -- but also a serious waste of money! :mad2:

I was just preparing myself for a huge Tomb Raider-saga (read: playing all 7 Tomb Raider-games + the unfinished business-games of the first 3 as well followed by watching the 2 fantastic movies) and because I heard of a new Tomb Raider-game soon released, I was (naturally) very excited! :cool:

Please answer my question asap! Thank you very much! :)

Headache
14th Jan 2007, 22:10
Is "Tomb Raider: Anniversary" an exact copy of Tomb Raider 1

Or is "Tomb Raider: Anniversary" a game that will remind us of the Tomb Raider 1 because it uses worlds very similar to the ones of the originalgame? :scratch:
Not an exact copy. I wish. But yes, it's a 10 year anniversary TR1 reincarnation (whatever you want to call it). And I do assume they will try the best they can to recreate the TR1 atmosphere.

The Godfather
14th Jan 2007, 22:31
Not an exact copy. I wish.

I don't think anyone of us oldies who became acquainted with the Tomb Raider-saga 10 years ago at its earliest beginning, should worry. Because I just saw the trailer for the very first time and having played and finished the original Tomb Raider-game (and its marvellous unfinished business-continuation) more than 30 times ... I can safely say that this game DOES indeed represent some familiar stuff, but that the entire atmosphere and feeling was quite different from Tomb Raider 1.

Altogether, I am EXTREMELY excited!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

At the risk of sounding like a kid .... I have loved Lara Croft ever since I first strolled behind her ... watching her beautiful back ... guiding her in those eerie, spine-tingling and deserted caves of Tomb Raider 1 ... eventually facing her very first enemy of that grand, epic adventure and instantly falling in love with those ear-deafening drum-sounds of those WONDERFUL guns of her.

MY GOD .... I WILL LOVE LARA CROFT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!! :rasp:

rabid metro
15th Jan 2007, 05:24
I don't think anyone of us oldies who became acquainted with the Tomb Raider-saga 10 years ago at its earliest beginning, should worry. Because I just saw the trailer for the very first time and having played and finished the original Tomb Raider-game (and its marvellous unfinished business-continuation) more than 30 times ... I can safely say that this game DOES indeed represent some familiar stuff, but that the entire atmosphere and feeling was quite different from Tomb Raider 1.

... real creativity takes time! I'm glad that Crystal Dynamic seems to be buying time for TR8 by exploiting the rich storyline of TR1 and updating it with current technological improvements. it is a clever strategy that could be repeated in another ten years ...

look, we already know the story, but still ... i hope they tweak it significantly or perhaps tie up some loose ends (like unfinished business stuff).

having said that, i hope TR8 proves to be longer than TR7 (i.e. more creative) and is more player-friendly (i.e. more player options that allow customization without ultimately affecting the storyline).

ummm... okay, back to topic.

Altogether, I am EXTREMELY excited!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

yeah, me too! honestly, i can hardly wait for 10th anniversary ...

At the risk of sounding like a kid .... I have loved Lara Croft ever since I first strolled behind her ... watching her beautiful back ... guiding her in those eerie, spine-tingling and deserted caves of Tomb Raider 1 ... eventually facing her very first enemy of that grand, epic adventure and instantly falling in love with those ear-deafening drum-sounds of those WONDERFUL guns of her.

true dat, bro ... :D
altho, to be honest, the sentiment was borderline perv ...
i think paris hilton would say "that's hot!!!" ;)

ahimsa
22nd Jan 2007, 03:46
Graphics will be better in the anniversary edition, that's a given, but gamewise, the original will always be best.

ditom
22nd Jan 2007, 11:43
Tomb Raider 1 is the best because it was the first TR.
Anniversary will be good game ( I hope ) but not better.

dhama
22nd Jan 2007, 19:25
What I want to know is if Eidos plan to release the 3DFX patch with it this time.

mrcube
22nd Jan 2007, 19:29
What I want to know is if Eidos plan to release the 3DFX patch with it this time.

LOL, some how I doubt it'll need it. ;)

Joshorty
23rd Jan 2007, 03:50
One thing for sure is that..we DON'T KNOW for sure yet whether this game would be better. They said the game is already finished (darn I hope they filed her swan dive!!!) but not released yet so just wait and see:rolleyes:

One thing worries me though..they said the game would be around 15 hours...

officerpuppy
23rd Jan 2007, 08:02
I can beat TR1 with my eyes closed, I hope its not the same with this game since its close to the original :nut:

Raider0011
23rd Jan 2007, 20:53
Anniversary does look like it is coming along very well. I reserve any judgment until I have been able to play through it (On XBox 360 please :D ), but it does look very promising. I think it has the potential to bring in a lot of new fans too (Even more fans if it were multi-platform)...

Fanta_porto
30th Jan 2007, 09:12
I hope several things:

- TR:A to be LONG,LONG & LONG (as much as it can be)

- TR:A to be full with puzzles & mysteries, I want to spent a week searching for an exit of a level!!!

- No helping icons while playing (I don't want any stupid shining marks on walls to show "the way" -like in TR:L)

- I don't give much interest in graphics as in the mystery & the REAL adventure gameplay! (I hope to see a 100% mystery, thats what I want!)
-------------

If I see these things in the new TR:A, then I will say that TR:A is a "new start" of the original Tomb Raider game ;)

Midas
4th Feb 2007, 21:26
I will only say this once....
IMO (not so humble, I might add):

How, in the history of TR1, could a remake be better than the original?
The original is just.... Whole. For lack of a better word.

In the same way Resident Evil: Remake was better than the original Resident Evil, that's how.

Though whether that'll be the case or not remains to be seen.

Graphics will be better in the anniversary edition, that's a given, but gamewise, the original will always be best.

This comment (and other similar comments on this thread) reminds me of the Star Wars nostalgists who have convinced themselves that by default the Original Trilogy is better than the Prequel Trilogy, even though if you dissect them side-by-side you'll find both their strengths and weaknesses are identical. But what it shows is that when someone dons their rose-tainted spectacles, opinions aren't based on the brain, but the heart, which I why opinions based on nostalgia I try to take with a pinch of salt.

And one thing I can't be accused of is being a newcomer. I have played all the major entries in the Tomb Raider franchise (and the first one is my favourite, with Legend being my second at this moment in time) and I for one have confidence the Anniversary edition of Tomb Raider has the potential to be the best instalment yet. Whether it will achieve that of course remains to be seen, but I'm not allowing misty-eyed nostalgia to dictate my opinion on default.

And as for this business about the earlier Tomb Raider games being harder, that has much to do with the fact as "veteran gamers" (for one to proclaim to being a veteran at gaming who's only in his twenties just goes to show what a young industry the video game sector actually is!) our games playing skills have evolved and developed as much as games getting easier.

I have high hopes for Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Anniversary, and I believe it can potentially be the best instalment so far, but even I concede Crystal Dynamics will have to make a supreme effort for this to surpass the original. But I'm optimistic, and nostalgia will not play on my decision making here.

floydthebarber
16th Feb 2007, 14:40
And as for this business about the earlier Tomb Raider games being harder, that has much to do with the fact as "veteran gamers" (for one to proclaim to being a veteran at gaming who's only in his twenties just goes to show what a young industry the video game sector actually is!) our games playing skills have evolved and developed as much as games getting easier.

Computer/video games are a lot older than that. I was wasting my time in game rooms and bowling alleys in the early 70's first playing Pong, and then playing Space Invaders and Zaxxon (and many others). Later then with my first Atari I played Pac Man, Asteroids and the rest.

But you're incorrect in your conclusion about the difficulty of the previous TR games compared to Legend being a fallacy. It's not because one is more experienced at gaming, it is because mastering the controls and thus controlling Lara is a big part of the difficulty factor. CD wanted to remove this aspect from the game, taking any thrills from Lara's chance of falling (and other control issues) and instead moving to more visual threats. They said so themselves many times. So Legend was not easier because older gamers were more experienced. It was part of the plan. :)

becca97
16th Feb 2007, 22:26
Tomb Raider Anniversary is not going to have the same impact that Tomb Raider 1 had on the gaming world that is a given.

However it is not even out yet so lets not judge how good it will or will not be until we've played it and seen it.

;) beccaxx