PDA

View Full Version : ghana help

ledward639
2nd Jan 2007, 17:27
I am at point where one climbs two ladders and then reaches a flat rock, then supposed to jump to a ledge, goes around ledge to right side, drops down to ledge then supposed go around corner per my book and I cannot get around corner. Tried two weeks now, even started over. Help For PC

Advent-Tidus
2nd Jan 2007, 19:48
Try looking around that area and sides of the rocks, you should find another ledge to grab onto.

ledward639
3rd Jan 2007, 13:16
Have been trying for two weeks jumping everywhere. Need more help or advice. Thanks

yatesDELTA
3rd Jan 2007, 13:34
have you tried a walkthrough>

ledward639
3rd Jan 2007, 19:50
I have not tried a walkthrough but did buy the book that has been guiding me whenever I needed it. Tells me to jump to ledge, go around corner, drop to lower ledge, then go around corner and jump verticall. However I cannot get around the corner.

RuumTaedor
4th Jan 2007, 04:32
If anyone can show you how to get past your problem area, Lunideth can, if he can figure out where you are.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63857

Lunideth
4th Jan 2007, 10:58
Can you be please describe littlebit more place that you mean?
Do you mean place right after room with 2 big wheels and machinegun??
If possible can you put screenshot??

Or if anyone else got what place he means then i would appreciate if he would tell what place is this about.

ledward639
4th Jan 2007, 14:46
I just jumped to a box and hurried to get over to end as box there going up. Jumped to this box and again hurried and jumped to ladder. At top of ladder is a plateau it might be called. As she walks across this triggerts a climatic scene. First part is a water fall. The book I purchased to try and get past this says to jump to ledge which I did. Go around ledge and drop to ledge below. Then says move around the ledge and jump vertically to a small ledge. Then jump baqckwards to next ledge. I can not get around this corner. Hope this tells you where I am in this game. Use a PC. Would like to get past this jumping that I have been trying for two weeks. My eamil if you want it is ledward639@cox.net. Hope you have time and can help me here.
Ed

Lunideth
4th Jan 2007, 15:06
I posted video to you

ledward639
4th Jan 2007, 19:24
Please send me that video again. Watched it and could not figure out how to save it and it is right at the place I want it to be. Please resend. Ed

ledward639
4th Jan 2007, 19:45
I made it with your help. My book is really not that good for the price. I never would of made it without your help. Thank You 1000 times. I been gamer since PacMan and could not getg this jumping thing to work. Blame it on the book. Again. Thaks a lot. Ed

Lunideth
4th Jan 2007, 19:50
No problem. Just ask if you get stuck somewhere else. If you are player from pacMan then you are ProGamer you just need to play puzzlegames littlebit more... try Myst 5 for example.

Great that i could help you

yatesDELTA
4th Jan 2007, 21:12
im stuck with the boulder that rolls. and ive seen the walkthrough. nothing i can do but keep tyring now lol

RuumTaedor
4th Jan 2007, 21:26
I'm glad you were able to make it, Edward. Although I was not able to help you directly, I was able to enlist someone who could help.

RuumTaedor
4th Jan 2007, 21:33
im stuck with the boulder that rolls. and ive seen the walkthrough. nothing i can do but keep tyring now lol

Yes, that boulder was a problem. If I recall, start running immediately forward and to the right. Instead of jumping, it may seem strange, but you can roll through the obstacle instead of jumping over it. This speeds you up a bit. Keep going for the remaining obstacles. Good luck.