PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial Problens in Kazakstan PLEASE HELP!

lara_croft_
2nd Jan 2007, 14:28
Hi everybody!I'm new at those forums and I'd like to make some friends!Everybody is welcome to write!!!I have problems completing the KAZAKSTAN tim trial.I got to the end of the level in the room with the tesla gun and the sword fragment and Amanda's pet.I've reliesed the fragment and got in the Tesla gun.What do I have to do with those buttons??:mad2:

Lunideth
2nd Jan 2007, 15:23
Hi everybody!I'm new at those forums and I'd like to make some friends!Everybody is welcome to write!!!I have problems completing the KAZAKSTAN tim trial.I got to the end of the level in the room with the tesla gun and the sword fragment and Amanda's pet.I've reliesed the fragment and got in the Tesla gun.What do I have to do with those buttons??:mad2:

Hmm... what can i say... you are though guy if you got fragment without pressing buttons. Very though.

Or i got something wrong....

lara_croft_
2nd Jan 2007, 15:31
Hi Lunideth!Could you give some more details??And I'm not a guy I'm a girl ans my name is Gloria.I'm still:mad2:

shirl123
2nd Jan 2007, 15:41

wait, you already HAVE that sword piece?!
anyway, time trial? well, you have to do the same thing(s) you did on the "normal" way, but faster ;)
[meaning: taking down the 4 handels, pushing the 4 electrodes with the tesla gun, using the magnetic grapple to take the sword fragment...]

RuumTaedor
2nd Jan 2007, 15:47
Hi Gloria. As shirl123 mentioned, you have already grappled the sword fragment? If I recall correctly, there's nothing left to do after that. You didn't do anything with buttons when you were completing the level. In the time trial, you do the same thing just faster.

Advent-Tidus
2nd Jan 2007, 19:52
All you have to do is get onto the Tesla gun and push the 4 big spheres till they are electrically connected, once all 4 are connected to the pole thingys, use the grapple to get the sword piece, and you should be done with the lvl then.

lara_croft_
8th Jan 2007, 16:34
Hi everybody!Thanks for the replies!!!I've completed the time trial and I was very angry first ,because when I got at the tesla room with the fragment I killed Amanda's pet with EXCALIBUR(I don't know how you spell it).I killed it and IT didn't come back,so the game didn't give me complete the level,but everyting is OK!Thanks to you guys!:D What is that SOUL REAVER????

Lunideth
8th Jan 2007, 18:13
Hi everybody!Thanks for the replies!!!I've completed the time trial and I was very angry first ,because when I got at the tesla room with the fragment I killed Amanda's pet with EXCALIBUR(I don't know how you spell it).I killed it and IT didn't come back,so the game didn't give me complete the level,but everyting is OK!Thanks to you guys!:D What is that SOUL REAVER????

Stupidest unlockable in whole game. Its sword like axcalibur but it shoots red power and you cant kill yourself with it.

Treeble
8th Jan 2007, 22:41
Stupidest unlockable in whole game. Its sword like axcalibur but it shoots red power and you cant kill yourself with it.

I thought it was a nice addition but never mind that. Do you mean you can kill yourself with Excalibur? :scratch:

Lunideth
8th Jan 2007, 22:50
I thought it was a nice addition but never mind that. Do you mean you can kill yourself with Excalibur? :scratch:

Exacly if you shoot wall or rock or something while you are near it it shoots back and lara dies in 1 hit

Treeble
8th Jan 2007, 22:52
Really? Never happened to me. :scratch:

lara_croft_
9th Jan 2007, 15:45
how can you shoot yourdelf?I don't want to but still...thanks for all the replies!I'll reply to your treeds too I PROMISS!!thanks again you gyus!:)