PDA

View Full Version : Ending Boss.

Coutou
2nd Jan 2007, 07:35
Anyone else DYING to see the Legend Engine render (or remake) of the new End Boss? I'm like foaming at the mouth thinking about how creepy and scary it's going to be. Eeeeee :nut:

ggctuk
2nd Jan 2007, 11:43
Are you hoping for an update of the Atlantean BIG BOSS thing that has no legs and likes slamming Lara against the floor several times whilst your yelling "She's dead already, let me reload!" (happened to me second time round, first time I fell into the lava pit - how embarrasing)

lara_legend
2nd Jan 2007, 23:05
Are you hoping for an update of the Atlantean BIG BOSS thing that has no legs and likes slamming Lara against the floor several times whilst your yelling "She's dead already, let me reload!" (happened to me second time round, first time I fell into the lava pit - how embarrasing)

HAHAHA i like the way you say that line: "She's dead already, let me reload!"
So funny :D :)

norn iron rock!
13th Jan 2007, 17:44
I hope it will be good. Everybody in my house called it the scotch egg monster cause it looked kinda like a scotch egg:D

LaraGirl216
14th Jan 2007, 08:19
Nope in my house it was the "Giant Big Red Spider" VERY scary.

xbaa
14th Jan 2007, 11:20
I'm dying to see a remake of ALL the atlantinean creatures.
I'd also like to see how the t-rex sequence going to be, in the original i thought it was so lame it took a few shotgun shots and that was it ! in TR3 it was even lamer i just did what i do with ALL the enemies in ALL the tombraider games, i stood on a high platform and shot while it was running around!

p.s. PLEASE fix the enemy thing in anniversary PLEASE

The Godfather
14th Jan 2007, 22:45
Iin TR3 the T-rex was even lamer i just did what i do with ALL the enemies in ALL the tombraider games, i stood on a high platform and shot while it was running around!

Under normal circumstances I don't really care how someone else plays a Tomb Raider-game ... however ... I don't think you can call a certain enemy boring or lame if you choose the easiest way of defeating that enemy. :scratch:

Surely ... anybody can kill a giant beast such as the T-rex from a high, safe platform. All you have to do is shoot and with the animal which cannot get to you ... it's about the easiest way to get rid of it. :nut:

BUT ... if you really wanna experience the Tomb Raider-adventures as they were originally meant to be and you really wanna see Lara Croft using any and all of her fantastic acrobatic movements ... I suggest you start killing of enemies the way it's meant to be ... the way a TRUE Tomb Raider would do! :cool:

Next time ... don't look for that stupid, childish, high and safe platform but face your enemies. Go for it! Shoot at it! Kill it!! I promise you ... you'll enjoy the game much, much, much more. I used to do things the easy way ... but now I enjoy jumping, rolling, shooting, kicking and running altogether a lot more! :D

Just my humble opinion though .........

Bye for now

Headache
14th Jan 2007, 23:07
Well in my house, it was called 'What the hell is that'.

Then I named it Ed.
:rasp:

xbaa
15th Jan 2007, 13:56
The platform was not out of reach from the t-rex and it could've grabbed me, but it's that the AI of all the enemies seems to have this flaw of some sort, they don't attack even if you're just a step higher and i noticed it was there in legend thats why i mentioned it.

lunastar87
16th Jan 2007, 04:10

lmao :nut:

Midas
4th Feb 2007, 22:15
A friend of mine called the final boss creature 'The Abortion Monster'. Don't know why really. Any suggestions?

Should be interesting how it'll be envisioned second time round mind.

deltaforce128
24th Mar 2007, 00:09
I did get to see a picture of a giant worm like beast. It was definitely an atlantean but will it replace the demon king? (Sorry I forgot his actual name and YES he did have one!) If so, I wouldn't mind, it looks so cool!

trlarafan
24th Mar 2007, 04:35
Loved the Atlantean monster! That thing was scary, until you figure out that you can hang on the edge and jump up to shoot him while his back is turned.

Anyways, why THAT monster? I wanna see Natla again! That pyramid where the final fight takes place should be a promising sight to see. Oh, speaking of which: I wonder how that final jump to get to the final fight will look like? You know, the one where you "dive" into that one-square hole at the very bottom, just before the Natla fight? Sorry if my description is vague, but I don't have a screenshot cause TR1 doesn't run on XP, even after using the Dos emulator(s). I only get to play the first two levels...

Ultimate Tomb Raider
26th Mar 2007, 21:02
Well in my house, it was called 'What the hell is that'.

Then I named it Ed.
:rasp:
i call it a giant chicken:lol: i have no idea why

redfox45
27th Mar 2007, 16:35
it will be cool to see the end boss in the remake, i hope it has a chilling scream as it pulls itself along :D

(but i hope you dont have to pummel it with bullets with 45 mins in order to kill it)