PDA

View Full Version : GBA Users - Help needed in Kazakhstan?

lizebethie
2nd Jan 2007, 01:31
Admittedly, I'm no gaming expert, but was whizzing through all the levels (on the EASY setting, that is), but am about to pound my friggin' skull on the pavement trying to get through the lab in Kazakhstan. I go up the ladder, get the sphere on the left upper platform, then scurry to the right to get to the control platform. I turn the switch (using arrow up), then go down to the main platform and pick up two more orange spheres. NOW WHAT? I have retraced my steps a million times and just KNOW I'm missing something completely obvious. Throw this old dog a bone and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I CAN'T GET OUT!!!!

THANKS --

One humble mom.

paranoid_angel
2nd Jan 2007, 01:39
I don't really understand what you're trying to do and I have no idea what the "orange spheres" are. Try here: http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/kazakhstan.html

Mad Lizzy
2nd Jan 2007, 17:02
i don't get what ure talking about:scratch: :scratch:

Lunideth
2nd Jan 2007, 17:25
He is on GBA (Game Boy Advance) so hes legend is different from normal (by normal i mean big consoles and PC)

Advent-Lara
2nd Jan 2007, 19:25
GBA is so freakin weird , i will never buy a game for the gameboy jsut because its different then its suposed to be

Lunideth
2nd Jan 2007, 19:42
Yep you are right it costs quite much and it sucks. Better to buy PSX which doesent cost so much and have better games and everything.

Advent-Tidus
2nd Jan 2007, 19:46
Agreed, the game may be different, but it is a bit harder to control. Also graphics aren't as enhanced as in other portable consoles, but I guess it is a matter of what you like an opinion