PDA

View Full Version : How do I get OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty_Paige
1st Jan 2007, 17:54
When you're in Peru, and your in that cave with the little deck thing how do you move on?!:mad2:

paranoid_angel
1st Jan 2007, 19:32
Cave with the deck thing? Try to be more detailed 'cause I don't understand where you are.

Lunideth
1st Jan 2007, 19:55
Ac tually i too dont understand. Do you mean place where door shuts down. And there is 3 cages??? And leopard?

paranoid_angel
1st Jan 2007, 19:56
Ac tually i too dont understand. Do you mean place where door shuts down. And there is 3 cages??? And leopard?

You're talking about Bolivia dude.

Lunideth
1st Jan 2007, 20:04
Uuups. sorry.... Then maybe place that betty mean is where yo need to put rocks on switches??

paranoid_angel
1st Jan 2007, 23:59
Uuups. sorry.... Then maybe place that betty mean is where yo need to put rocks on switches??

Do you mean in the tomb with the three round rocks? There's no "little deck thing" there...

Lunideth
2nd Jan 2007, 03:49
Do you mean in the tomb with the three round rocks? There's no "little deck thing" there...

Yes i mean that room. Well for some reason i dont remember any deck anywhere, and i thought that maybe betty means that god sculpture as deck.

It wouldbe nice if betty would tell more details.

Astara
2nd Jan 2007, 08:07
The deck, maybe at the bottom of the first dig where amanda had gone down and lara was younger? That part lara started to descend on a rope when it snapped and she lands on a deck looking thing.

She walks off -- maybe 1-2 steps to ground. Then she has to "duck" (same key as roll when moving) and walk under one of the walls after amanda.

Maybe that's the deck the original poster mentioned?

A*a

yatesDELTA
2nd Jan 2007, 14:52
i kow as i have managed to do this bit earlier today. only got the game usnday aswell

well i take it oyu have activated the light thing and seen the cinematic?

well u hve to go back up to the place where the cinematic occured. go to the edge of the platform at the top of the ladders, and turn your back to the tunner lthingy. look to laras right hand side. there is a ledge. get on that, jump up and u should be bale to work out how to get to the statue we didnt have to climb up. i could supply screenshots which would be easiar??