PDA

View Full Version : did anyone know

Mad Lizzy
31st Dec 2006, 14:31
did anyone know that on checkpoint 3 on bolivia where you swing on a rope, swing again and again till you see another checkpoint,if u die (on purpose) then u will go straight to where there's a rolling ball!!!!:eek: :lmao: :lol:

paranoid_angel
31st Dec 2006, 15:08
did anyone know that on checkpoint 3 on bolivia where you swing on a rope, swing again and again till you see another checkpoint,if u die (on purpose) then u will go straight to where there's a rolling ball!!!!:eek: :lmao: :lol:

I knew. I used that as a shortcut during timetrials on that level. I didn't die though, I just jumped from the rope.

Astara
31st Dec 2006, 22:26
Hey, could you post a video of that? :confused: I've tried getting the vine to swing higher enough to land on top of the water fall, but even when I think I'm high enough, when I let go, something pushes me back over the waterfall :eek: (lara scream in fright :o as she lands in the pool; rather undignified!). It seems like there's an artificial wall :mad2: there or something -- so I'm probably not jumping in the same place as you guys -- sounds like a neat shortcut I'd like to try to master.

If it is as hard as the jumping around the bolder in front of the temple from the pool in Ghana -- to circumvent going through the temple to get to the top, though, It might take a few tries :whistle: (or ∞). I've looked at some videos where people do that jump, but haven't been able to duplicate it -- dang near impossible if I hadn't "seen" it. I suppose people could, theoretically, "create" a fake video -- but that would be alot of work.

A*a

paranoid_angel
31st Dec 2006, 23:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj7UIUhvx7M&mode=related&search=

It's a pretty easy shortcut.

Mad Lizzy
2nd Jan 2007, 16:21
how do you send videos in, Astara?:confused: :scratch: :confused: :scratch:
bcause i really want to send one!!;) ;)