PDA

View Full Version : i'm confused

Mad Lizzy
31st Dec 2006, 14:10
I got help on england, where there was a big glass-covered statue of King arthur and I took the sword fragment, but then Zip & Alister had some trouble, the door opened and there was 2 men on the other side and a big sea monster that popped up from the water.:eek:

Am I supposed to grapple and pull those mechanisms to stop the snake monster?
Do i have to do it in a limit of time?:scratch: :scratch:

paranoid_angel
31st Dec 2006, 15:11
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61292

Mad Lizzy
1st Jan 2007, 16:13
paranoid angel, this is not the type of info i need! i'm on level 6 (england) not on how to defeat Takomoto, arn't u up to this level.
why bother to type, if ure not on the level.**** :nut:

if u r up to the mission, then how do i defeat The SEA CREATURE!!!!!:mad2: :mad2: :scratch:

Lunideth
1st Jan 2007, 16:39
Here is my video where you can see how to beat snake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89XAHwl-Cy0

and hare is topic where you can ask help from me if you want...
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63857

Treeble
1st Jan 2007, 17:18
paranoid angel, this is not the type of info i need! i'm on level 6 (england) not on how to defeat Takomoto, arn't u up to this level.

if u r up to the mission, then how do i defeat The SEA CREATURE!!!!!:mad2: :mad2: :scratch:

Erm, sorry? Did you try scrolling down that topic paranoid_angel pointed you to? I wonder why we bother trying to help with such ungratefulness! :rolleyes:

Lunideth
1st Jan 2007, 17:23
Erm, sorry? Did you try scrolling down that topic paranoid_angel pointed you to? I wonder why we bother trying to help with such ungratefulness! :rolleyes:

Why why... because life is cold hard b***h :)

paranoid_angel
1st Jan 2007, 19:38

Well, you're obviously blind Lizzy. If you would have scrolled down the page you would have found a how-to-kill-the-"sea-snake" guide. Or you could have searched the forum before making another pointless post about how to kill the serpent, OR you could have read one of the first posts in this forum and you would have found the answer to your question. But no, you decided to ignore all that, so when you get help with the sea serpent (even though this question has been answered a billion times on this very forum), but fail to see it don't be friggin rude to people.

paranoid_angel
2nd Jan 2007, 00:05

Thanks for backing me up :)

Treeble
2nd Jan 2007, 00:11
You would have done the same. :)

Mad Lizzy
2nd Jan 2007, 16:52
paranoid angel, i am not blind cause i searched the whole sheet and saw nothing there about the snake.**** **** **** ****

so ure the one who's blind by not even reading anything i wrote.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. I finished the game any way.:cool:

Mad Lizzy
2nd Jan 2007, 16:58
Just to say sorry for getting too carried away. I have really appreciated everyones help
]

Mad Lizzy
2nd Jan 2007, 16:59
just to say felt really embarrassed when I read my notes back - hope you can forgive me - sorry, sorry sorry!!!!

Lunideth
2nd Jan 2007, 17:23
Cmon everyone makes mistakes. We already forgot it all... wait forgot what???
Damn what the h**l we are supposed to forgot... cant remember... what it was............... hmmmmmm....... Well it doesent matter anymore because we forgot something that needed to be forgotten and now we cant remember what we wanted to forgot so we can forgot it, but coz we already forgot it we dont need to remember it to forgot it because it is forgotten...