PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2 Remake!!Who wants it ;)

xdEATH_reApERx
13th Oct 2013, 00:22
Hey Guys...

Well how many of you want a remake of Blood Omen 2 :naughty:.....Currently i m workin on a trailer...n the First Stage "The Slums";)....when it will be done...i may be releasing it for all u fans to play n test it....each n every dialouge will be the same...+ all d sounds will be stock...but the new character models n backgrounds + high quality lighting, texturing n water effects will be next gen :nut:...i will soon post there still renders made by me in Zbrush n Maya....well if u guys think that for the time being till d last sequel comes :scratch: we could play this game with the ps3 n 360 graphics...then i must say i m thinkin d same :thumb:...i will send the demo to the creaters of this series too...Although i always wanted them to do the remake in next gen..themselves...

i m such a die hard fan of this series...used to come to eidos forums like 9-10 yrs back...had lots of complicated discussions on story lines ...fights too..lol

i m really excited for this project...if u guys want me to continue on this project....lemme know n i will definitely appreciate ur thoughts on this...the best part is that a modified battle system may be introduced with may be some new dark gifts n various effects...

New ideas from all u die hard lok fans are welcome at any point of time during the process...

~thanks :)

xdEATH_reApERx
14th Oct 2013, 22:13
Meet Marcus from Blood Omen 2....this is how he'll be looking inside this game i m working on...he's been rigged and can walk,run,jump or watever inside the game engine...next i'll post him with his cloths on...

but kain is in progress and is just 40% complete regarding details and bone setup....i'll keep posting my progress on him too

next we are working on the starting trailer too which plays at the start of the blood omen 2...the only difference is all the characters will be very detailed in next gen real-time....

Just to clear it up this remake of Blood Omen 2 will only be made for PC version coz i cant afford spending 4 million dollors to release it on consoles....:eek:

TendrilSavant
15th Oct 2013, 03:31
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but Square-Enix has a record of stopping these types of fan projects, most noticeably a Chrono Trigger remake. I would even be willing to lend some help if that wasn't the case.

lucinvampire
15th Oct 2013, 06:31
Interesting.. Very interesting - can't wait to see more... Loving the crazy looking kain but not sure on the fangs... They kind of remind me of werewolf teeth. :-)

xdEATH_reApERx
16th Oct 2013, 22:15
tHE Legendary SoulReaver is coming to life too....building process 30% complete----Details are comin soon

Interesting.. Very interesting - can't wait to see more... Loving the crazy looking kain but not sure on the fangs... They kind of remind me of werewolf teeth. :-)

hmm...i'll see what i can do in that regard.....lol Werewolf ...seriously???? :confused:...but i think sometimes prototypes do better to piss Hyldens off like "Seer" pissed the Sarafan Lord for years by doing "Hit n Run" on him and then getting grounded...away from his reach.....jk :lmao:

lucinvampire
17th Oct 2013, 20:33
Lol just an observation, keep going can't wait to see what you've got planned! :D

The Reaver looks cool, are you sticking to the same colour scheme as in the games?

Are you going to post full body shots of the characters? :D

xdEATH_reApERx
18th Oct 2013, 18:40
The Reaver looks cool, are you sticking to the same colour scheme as in the games?

Well mostly yes coz otherwise it may ruin the feel of the game..

Are you going to post full body shots of the characters? :D

ya i will...but the only reason i m posting heads and torsos is due to my characters being naked atm...lol and i dont wanna showcase there "pea...nuts"...:whistle:

but i''ll just give u a sneak peak on how Kain in progress is coming along....will complete the Soulreaver by next few hours And the kain as of now is just 50% complete & will be finished in a day or two as i have other things to care for apart from makin this stuff ;)

kainthekiller
19th Oct 2013, 06:29
I would love to have a remake i would pay hundred bucks just to have a remake...

XdEATH_reApERx: it all looks awsome man really like it.

xdEATH_reApERx
19th Oct 2013, 18:08
A little sneak peek at Kain in progress....

Hylden Environment :) (kain standing tall with the soulreaver after defeating the Sarafan Lord....took his armor off and said " what was that again u were saying back in front of my girl that night ? "..... don't remember?? nooo ???...Alrite then "Janos !! go cast him in the abyss and u too Vorador help him do that!!!" ~Kain :lmao:

Btw i was thinking of making the kain outfit from Defiance for our young kain from BO2 :).....Would be a nice addition to this game considering the graphics and tech we'll be using...like Cloth simulation etc..

Well as for this kain in the above pic....he'll be walking the streets of Meridian soon.....;)

I would love to have a remake i would pay hundred bucks just to have a remake...

XdEATH_reApERx: it all looks awsome man really like it.

Thanks for appreciating....

Here's another one for Kain......:)

lucinvampire
19th Oct 2013, 22:58
Wow very cool... Looking good :D

AlterRequiem
20th Oct 2013, 00:17
coincidence? I THINK NOT!

xdEATH_reApERx
20th Oct 2013, 11:05
coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Certainly no coincidence...well it was just that my Marcus was so pissed that how out of the whole world he couldn't charm this guy in any way including the Sarafan Lord...So he thought this guy might be a crazy hylden cousin of the Sarafan Lord,,,

So the other day he went to give this guy a visit and tried to charm him at the infrared range(thinking range, distance might be the problem)This guy was nuts when he first encountered him...he had reflective eyes...So what happened was when Marcus tried his infrared range to charm this guy, his charm got reflected back on him and poor Marcus got nailed that very moment...:lmao:

So my friend i will make sure this guy dosen't show up in my Blood Omen 2 remake and will see to it personally that "History dosen't repeat itself " this time in anyway...:whistle:

xdEATH_reApERx
22nd Oct 2013, 18:37
Guys meet Umah (work in progress) 60%complete....she'll be done in a day or two...then rigged n into the game engine straight for testing purpose -_-

another one...will post her finished version in 2-3 days..

Wow very cool... Looking good :D

glad u like it :)

YourWaywardDestiny
23rd Oct 2013, 02:51
I think your version of Umah scares me more than the original. I'm not trying to be mean or anything (and I know this render is a WIP, so I know it'll get better, I'm just saying) but her face is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally deep in the uncanny valley right now.

xdEATH_reApERx
23rd Oct 2013, 09:22
I think your version of Umah scares me more than the original. I'm not trying to be mean or anything (and I know this render is a WIP, so I know it'll get better, I'm just saying) but her face is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally deep in the uncanny valley right now.

nope its cool that you pointed out something u feel shud be improved in anyway....infact i'll appreciate if keep getting feedbacks on the work i m engaged into...and yes it'll get better in terms of face details and such...With that said it wud be better if u'll specify the exact problem u want to get fixed so that i can pin it on my checklist....:)

lucinvampire
23rd Oct 2013, 19:31
Umm could Umah maybe have some bigger pants?...I know a lot of people were not amused by the lack of clothing in BO2…I personally think the clothing styles suit the game with how camp it is – but I’ve seen this complaint mentioned a lot on forums…
…that said though are you going to be sticking to similar costumes as what were seen in BO2 or are you planning to change them up and make them unique to your re-design of the game? Umah looks very similar in clothing to her BO2 incarnation – so the pants thing maybe logical in that it’s in keeping with the original design…ok I’m shutting up on the subject ‘cause I’ve spoken far too much about Umah’s pants! :p

Oh and please can you make Kain have pointy fingers…got to love those pointy fingers …oh oh can you make the Reaver purple just because purple is awesome – you gotta love the purple…oh oh oh and put some googly eyes on it... j/k :lol:

I still think crazy Kain is epic…he’s my fave so far :D could you maybe make him into a full size wallpaper? – Once he has clothes of course...

xdEATH_reApERx
23rd Oct 2013, 21:09
Umm could Umah maybe have some bigger pants?...I know a lot of people were not amused by the lack of clothing in BO2…I personally think the clothing styles suit the game with how camp it is – but I’ve seen this complaint mentioned a lot on forums…
…that said though are you going to be sticking to similar costumes as what were seen in BO2 or are you planning to change them up and make them unique to your re-design of the game?

well it depends on wat people would like to see and the best thing bout my remake is that unlike the orignal game it's being made infront of the ppl who love the series and can be altered a bit here and there...so i think if u want "bigger pants" on her then lets make one for her:)....i'll post the screens in 24 hrs......afterwards we may have a poll on which outfit is the one that majority would like to see in game...:thumb:

Oh and please can you make Kain have pointy fingers…got to love those pointy fingers …oh oh can you make the Reaver purple just because purple is awesome – you gotta love the purple…oh oh oh and put some googly eyes on it... j/k :lol:

I still think crazy Kain is epic…he’s my fave so far :D could you maybe make him into a full size wallpaper? – Once he has clothes of course...

man he already has a girl by his side with almost evrything purple on her....so if she finds out that kain has got a purple paint job done on his reaver then she may dump him in the beginning and you bet Kain won't be able to get past the first stage without her being with him at all times....So kain has to do this :flowers: in order to get her back and let go of this paint job at the sametime for good...

And for the kain...well he's gonna have those pointed claws definitely when he's done completely...the last pic of kain as i mentioned in my earlier post was only 50% complete...i'll post the final full sized wallpaper for you soon and this time without being censored..:D

xdEATH_reApERx
23rd Oct 2013, 21:18
BTW how about making kain's "Defiance armor" for our young kain to be playable in blood omen 2??? :whistle:

lucinvampire
23rd Oct 2013, 21:59
Yeah...that'll be cool :D

...can you do that and put him in his Elder Kain get up?

xdEATH_reApERx
23rd Oct 2013, 22:35
Yeah...that'll be cool :D

...can you do that and put him in his Elder Kain get up?

you bet i can...:thumb:

xdEATH_reApERx
26th Oct 2013, 11:56
I was really busy for the past few days so couldn't update.The good news is we decided that the Blood Omen 2 remake will feature a "Muscle Flex" system which ensures when our player moves or do specific poses or any kind of physical movements, his muscles would flex in real-time game environment be it a cutscene or gameplay to add more realism...

Don't know about others but i m the happiest person on earth right now..:lmao:

last two days we were trying to make this thing work on the skeletal rig and skin of the player...it'll be a featured tech when i'll be launching the pre-beta of the first stage "the Slums" in a few months to come (probably this "Halloween" :gamer:) for testing......:thumb:

(well here's smthing for u guys...its a 2 week old stuff)

Kain in full throttle ... chasing after Sebestian saying "i gotcha..."

The_Hylden
27th Oct 2013, 00:55
xdEATH_reApERx, while I get your enthusiasm, please do not double and triple post. If you need to add something else to your post, use the edit button.

Also, pics wider than about 800 pixels stretch the forum. Please use the thumb code (http://forums.eidosgames.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#thumb) to display them.

Thanks.

xdEATH_reApERx
27th Oct 2013, 04:58
xdEATH_reApERx, while I get your enthusiasm, please do not double and triple post. If you need to add something else to your post, use the edit button.

Also, pics wider than about 800 pixels stretch the forum. Please use the thumb code (http://forums.eidosgames.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#thumb) to display them.

Thanks.

alright i didn't knew bout that....anyway thanks for re-arranging my stuff for free ....heheh

xdEATH_reApERx
27th Oct 2013, 13:58
Umah's coming to life soon....status: 75 % done

Lucin's new version of pants done after all ...finally got time to make it today...its an original design right from the head:scratch:...there"s nothing complicated bout this one..if u guys want some additions in terms of character design, lemme know..;)

check this out...

width='800'

more updates r coming.

WROB3L_PL
28th Oct 2013, 14:58
I would love to see SR remake. For me blood omen is :meh: ... Not a good game xD But maybe its because i hate Kain.

lucinvampire
28th Oct 2013, 20:11
Thanks for posting the wallpaper of Kain that's awesome :D

Umah's pants...putting a skull over them with a band doesn't constitute as bigger pants lol that's just her accessioning. I was thinking more of her maybe having hot pants - you know that type of thing...impy skimpy shorts? I think they would look very ummm lets say "fashionable" with the top she's wearing - though the skull is pretty awesome and it's given me an idea - she could have her own "bone armour" *wink*

I would love to see SR remake. For me blood omen is :meh: ... Not a good game xD But maybe its because i hate Kain.

You should check out what Raina Audron and the crew are doing to SR then :D

How can you hate Kain?!?! ;)

xdEATH_reApERx
28th Oct 2013, 20:43
Umah's pants...putting a skull over them with a band doesn't constitute as bigger pants lol that's just her accessioning.

lol i knew ppl won't see what i wanted them to see coz of the pic size.....well actually they are full pants from butt to toe if u have a closer look ... the material is translucent purple ... wth??? i can send u a crisp 1080p pic of umah if u like..:naughty:

I was thinking more of her maybe having hot pants - you know that type of thing...impy skimpy shorts? I think they would look very ummm lets say "fashionable" with the top she's wearing - though the skull is pretty awesome and it's given me an idea - she could have her own "bone armour" *wink*

i'll tell u wat...attach a reference pic of the stuff u would like to see in the game or on characters as that will help me a lot...
with that said bone armor feels nice but don't u think she will kinda look barbarian sort of coz if it were kain in place of her than it could have been a different matter altogether..... or if u do have a refrence regarding it just post it so that i can look into it.:thumb:

here's another one.....

"Look around you....Does your victory seem so assured now" ~ Kain flexing his muscles

(the beast is here hell yeah !!)

width='800'

WROB3L_PL
29th Oct 2013, 18:55
You should check out what Raina Audron and the crew are doing to SR then :D

Wait. WUT?!

xdEATH_reApERx
29th Oct 2013, 22:04
Wait. WUT?!

oh yeah man u got your answer...she and her crew are currently working on a soul reaver game which has a slight name change "Soul Revenant"....from wat i have seen is they will include all the deleted content from the original Soul Reaver game ... my best wishes to them:thumb:

hey why don't you check it out urself..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Defiance armor for kain in progress almost 50% done....Lower portion yet to be made properly

width='800'

listen to what Kain has to say in this pic -

" I m coming for u Raziellllll:cheek:....i have done this whole PHD thingiee in time Travelling & fingering timeline :naughty:...but wait i think ...i think something is wrong:scratch:...i can sense it:mad2:....Yess...yessss at last a paradox finally occured after so much i have done...Ahhh i can't tell you how much i love creating paradoxes all around myself be it while i m sitting on my throne, talking on ma phone....sleeping next door or playing cards with Vorador....oh i just did a rap:D...wth?:eek:...ahhhh welll...and the feeling...ahhhh it's ahhh.....amm..mmazing....can u smell it....smell the feeling...its like rotten corpse :nut:...my fav:naughty:...Alright now listen to me ...listen to meh Raziel wherever ur lurcking...Hey!!! listen to me when i talk to you...How the hell do u think i got the Defiance armor on meh if it weren't for a paradox to have occured & when i m still fingering in the Blood Omen 2 era"

man i can't believe what just happened:worship:

lucinvampire
30th Oct 2013, 14:38
Sending 1080 picture of Umah :eek: I don't want to be considered a pest :lol:

Really digging the new Kainage pictures...that Defiance armour looks awesome on young Kain!

As for Umah's pants...this is kind of what I had in mind when saying hot-pants - though not necessarily the design...this is what someone did for Second Life:

...they leave a little more to the imagination. Maybe add some of the silver banding to the top of them like the bottom of the vestie you have done for her - then the shoulder armour, top and pants will match - obviously the pants should be the same colour as the top.

...just ideas so do what you think looks best :D

WROB3L_PL
30th Oct 2013, 20:05
oh yeah man u got your answer...she and her crew are currently working on a soul reaver game which has a slight name change "Soul Revenant"....from wat i have seen is they will include all the deleted content from the original Soul Reaver game ... my best wishes to them:thumb:

hey why don't you check it out urself..

Maaan i think LucinVampire should help them. :D his work is awesome.

BTW. Lucin can you make a Raz model with wraith blade? That would be awesome, ofc in free time :3
I <3 your work.

lucinvampire
30th Oct 2013, 22:02
Maaan i think LucinVampire should help them. :D his work is awesome.

BTW. Lucin can you make a Raz model with wraith blade? That would be awesome, ofc in free time :3
I <3 your work.

I wish I could do stuff like that - that was just a picture I found on the internet for an example for Reaper...so sorry I can't because I have no skills in that department. :D ...so wish I had.

xdEATH_reApERx
30th Oct 2013, 22:21
I wish I could do stuff like that - that was just a picture I found on the internet for an example for Reaper...so sorry I can't because I have no skills in that department. :D ...so wish I had.

No man i think he's saying that stuff in context to The Ancients Den where Raina Audron mentioned about u if i m correct...heheh

btw i was just playing around with our demi gods sweet queen Umah when she did that pose for me...:whistle:

check this out

width='800'

And Lucin while that reference u posted back there is cool don't u say that again that u couldn't see her (Umah) in full pants...:worship:

lucinvampire
30th Oct 2013, 22:49
Oh yeah... But my skill set is more making costumes than computer art or anything else :D I probably could make him into Raziel but no model of Raziel

Ok... I completely had misread your earlier post...in that she would have had the pants on Hahaha

That umah pick is awesome :D great posing there!

xdEATH_reApERx
30th Oct 2013, 23:26
hey don't say that to me man....its her who did the awesome posing herself not me....go tell her how awesome she is ...wait wth???she dating u or smthing ? u betta stay away from her she's ma girl ..... (kain behind my back) Ahem Ahem wtf?? throw the reaper in that pit hole... Me: Sorry boss it was lucin who was dating her and i was........Kain: Better throw him in the abyss:mad2: :lmao:

lucinvampire
31st Oct 2013, 13:36
Eek….but…but…but it wasn’t me – please sire I don’t want to be abyssed – there’s a giant squid down there!!!
…and I’m no man – I’m a woman ;) haha

@WROB3L something came to me earlier…if you are looking for a physical (clay) model of Raziel I would maybe speak to a chap called “Anubuis” on DeviantArt he makes some great LoK models!
Once again I had completely misread a post – and thought you were talking about a computer/render image of Raziel. After sleeping I’ve decided that after I have finished the two projects I’m working on I may give clay modeling a try…I’ve never done it before though. Thank you for the inspiration to try doing something new :D (…it could be awful though haha).

WROB3L_PL
31st Oct 2013, 14:06
@WROB3L something came to me earlier…if you are looking for a physical (clay) model of Raziel I would maybe speak to a chap called “Anubuis” on DeviantArt he makes some great LoK models!
Once again I had completely misread a post – and thought you were talking about a computer/render image of Raziel. After sleeping I’ve decided that after I have finished the two projects I’m working on I may give clay modeling a try…I’ve never done it before though. Thank you for the inspiration to try doing something new :D (…it could be awful though haha).

XD no problem xD

btw. i know its a bit off topic but what you think about this? http://wrob3l.deviantart.com/gallery/

lucinvampire
31st Oct 2013, 18:47
btw. i know its a bit off topic but what you think about this? http://wrob3l.deviantart.com/gallery/

Wow that Pillars with the snowfall is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WROB3L_PL
31st Oct 2013, 20:39
Wow that Pillars with the snowfall is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

xdEATH_reApERx
2nd Nov 2013, 15:32
these are the local thugs....2 versions of 'em....status: 75% done

Check em out...

width'0'

lemme know if there should be more versions or add-ons

Redeemer6666
3rd Nov 2013, 00:36
Whoa this is random as hell, you started a blood omen 2 remake pretty much the same time as me :D I plan mine to play more like the original blood omen tho. Top down camera and sorta like what the blood omnicide team are trying for 3D worlds, free roam, physics and such.
Yours is coming on nicely tho im looking forward to seeing more progress :)

Good luck brother and remember........As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion!!!

WROB3L_PL
3rd Nov 2013, 16:25
these are the local thugs....2 versions of 'em....status: 75% done

Check em out...

lemme know if there should be more versions or add-ons

I think the better idea is to make them random. Same system like in L4D2.

xdEATH_reApERx
3rd Nov 2013, 18:15
Whoa this is random as hell, you started a blood omen 2 remake pretty much the same time as me :D I plan mine to play more like the original blood omen tho. Top down camera and sorta like what the blood omnicide team are trying for 3D worlds, free roam, physics and such.

Good luck brother and remember........As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion!!!

i agree to each and every stuff u just said in the closing statement lol....and good luck on your game... :thumb:

And WROB3L_PL, as u said back there , definitely they will be randomized and who knows i may add a third race to there pack which i think is a must to make the combat more spicey and the best part is (which is just an idea) may be i will add different sets of combos to all of em to bring more randomness...;)

ZeroFernir
4th Nov 2013, 11:53
You are doing a blood omen 2 HD project? I am doing the BO1 =P Blood omnicide is the name of our project xD

xdEATH_reApERx
5th Nov 2013, 12:12
You are doing a blood omen 2 HD project? I am doing the BO1 =P Blood omnicide is the name of our project xD

i have seen ur project and the stuff u are doing .... i must say that is a very dedicated fan project for the lok series i hav seen in a while...i would definitely like to play one of your demos in spare time:)

to tell you bout my project...well its not just an HD remake infact its a totally new game being made from scratch with all the stages and characters being re-done in hi-poly and with next-gen tech like realtime "muscle flex" system which we decided to include recently and next-gen graphics with newly rendered cutscenes...using Cry Engine 3... But this could be a bottle neck at some point of time and so our first goal which happens to be our only goal for now is to make the first stage "The Slums" successfully with all this tech and then go RIP lol.... Everything else like sounds, dialogues and color schemes would be the same of course.

anyway good luck for your game ;)

Infernius
9th Nov 2013, 17:44
Hi, i am Infernius and i'd love to see a Blood omen 2 remake. I totaly support and respect this project.I wish i could make games like you guys,your work is incredible.

With all respect i think that you made kain way too bulky.

I'm looking to seeing more of this project !

Infernius
9th Nov 2013, 17:58

So you're making a Blood Omen 2 remake too?

If you're really making the gameplay like Blood Omen ,It's gonna be awesome !

Would you like to so us footage of it?

Sluagh
9th Nov 2013, 21:21
Sounds like you've quite an interesting development and think some of the models look good. But isn't Kain a bit hulky? I always think of Kain as more of the skinny guy (until he gets all warped and fierce) as more the kind of guy who'd poke holes in you with a broken bottle. Also his eyebrows are a bit wild. Umah looks interesting. Marcus looks as mad as a bucket of frogs lol Nice work.

soulsoftheabyss
10th Nov 2013, 02:15
a blood omen remake would be awesome

Redeemer6666
10th Nov 2013, 04:25
So you're making a Blood Omen 2 remake too?

If you're really making the gameplay like Blood Omen ,It's gonna be awesome !

Would you like to so us footage of it?

Its still early days yet but im experimenting with different engines and figuring out what the combat should play like, i always liked the throwing system from soul reaver y'know with the spike impaling and such. And i always thought it was odd in the original blood omen how there was all these traps everywhere but you couldn't push the enemy's into them.
But other than grabs the only other major difference in gameplay from blood omen 1 would be blocking :D

I'll stop jacking this dudes thread now lol and start my own once ive got something worth showing

xdEATH_reApERx
11th Nov 2013, 20:53
i have been too busy lately to post any updates here.

Hi, i am Infernius and i'd love to see a Blood omen 2 remake. I totaly support and respect this project.I wish i could make games like you guys,your work is incredible.

With all respect i think that you made kain way too bulky.

I'm looking to seeing more of this project !

Sounds like you've quite an interesting development and think some of the models look good. But isn't Kain a bit hulky? I always think of Kain as more of the skinny guy (until he gets all warped and fierce) as more the kind of guy who'd poke holes in you with a broken bottle. Also his eyebrows are a bit wild.

yeah well i think he might be looking bulky in one of those pics above as he's in a bend position and besides i don't think that kain should be skinny six pack in anyway as what was shown in original BO2 + in Blood Omen u can't tell if kain was skinny or bulky so i don't like to imagine or accept Kain like that....In my eyes Kain owns a nice physic (*not bulky) all over and the reason why other Vampires fear him & run the hell out when Kain approaches is the fact they know his appearance itself is very powerful and even the stronger ones know that the physical and demonic abilities of kain are way higher than thay could ever achieve....This is why even the Kain shown in the Soulreaver series is physically more stronger and even his lieutenants used to fear him coz of his physical appearance and way more advanced demonic evolution path. He's a demi-god not some skinny vampire guy from Twilight series lol

Anyway both you guys thanks for appreciating the work...:)
gonna post new updates soon

Btw here's a pic of soulreaver gonna be used in the BO2 remake.....made it a month back....

width='800'

width='800'

KhiraWard
13th Nov 2013, 01:40
And here I thought I was alone in thinking Blood Omen 2 was a great game. xD It's good to see that others think so, too. Best of luck, and I do hope to see more. :)

xdEATH_reApERx
13th Nov 2013, 04:48
no dude u were wrong all along....infact many ppl think Blood Omen 2 was a great game.....btw thanks for appreciating...

& for being Kain's fan here's a little something for u man ... sneek peek at kain's Iron Armor... still in development

Kain says this to all the lok fans out there...:rolleyes:

width='800'

He's gonna wear it in the opening FMV of the game along with the Soulreaver similar to what you saw in the original BO2 ;)

WROB3L_PL
13th Nov 2013, 14:08
xdEATH_reApERx

I found awesome program for character modeling. Fuse, check it ;)

lucinvampire
14th Nov 2013, 08:08
Soul reaver is looking good... Intrigued by kains iron armour. :D
Worb3l...Do you take minecraft requests?
Can't wait to see everyone's remakes and game modifications :D

xdEATH_reApERx
15th Nov 2013, 16:01
@Lucin where in the world were u these days......

btw ur signature suits "She who runs away (in Janos Audron getup)...lives by avoiding herself getting brutally Slayed"... (Oops here they come...runn!! the Sarafannn...
Lucin: " Nope i don't think so...its just a little girl named Sarah with a Fan pretending to be a Sarafan.........*surrounded by Sarafan *
errr i shud hav followed my signature....help! helppp!!

Lucin:"forgive me sire..i m not the one ur looking for... i m just a little girl pretending to be Janos Audron"
Sarafan:I don't believe you...you gave the same bull crap to that other guy about us too...fiend...diee"

*Sarafan torturing & taking the heart out of Lucin*

Sarafan:"we will do third degree with u first and make you die slow....fiend"

*Lucin see demon Raziel sneaking back gallery in the wrong direction*
*Lucin tries to grab his attention*

Lucin: "plz...plz Help me dying sir"

*But it seems for some reason Raziel is glitched by the Sarafan & couldn't jump across the Balcony... till the sarafan pulls the heart out of Lucin....*
*Sarafan after a brief silence*
Sarafan: "ahhh....opps....well........ahem..i think we got the wrong one... Mobieus: "copy that!!"

_______________________________ END__________________________________________:lmao:

lucinvampire
15th Nov 2013, 17:30
I keep getting sucked into another dimension at the moment and it's very hard to get out!
Lol that little fic made me chuckle lots :D Thank you for giving an old vampire a smile :D

WROB3L_PL
17th Nov 2013, 14:07
Worb3l...Do you take minecraft requests?

What kind of requests? :D

xdEATH_reApERx
17th Nov 2013, 17:06
@ Lucin np n besides m always like that lol so no need to give me credit on that :).... ahem ...coz i accept all those thanks in advance the moment i hit post :cool: ...:lmao:

Alright first of all you guys....i want all of you to go check the "Announcement" thread as soon as you read this and check the latest post then come back on this one.

the Level designing is in progress as of now.......
just to give you a little peek on it, here are a few pics from the Game Engine itself....check em out.. btw just avoid the floor here for now as these were the initial "Day 1" pics when i started with the level design so there's a crappy texture on it..you can avoid it by all means lol....will likely post new ones soon enough...:thumb:

width="800"

width="800"

width="800"

width="800"

WROB3L_PL
17th Nov 2013, 19:29
Holy **** its amazing!

xdEATH_reApERx
21st Nov 2013, 19:22
These are all real-time game environment pics...this whole area is just a single checkpoint area for a single stage and is under progress...btw in these low res pics you wont be able to see crisp details.

width='800'

width='800'

width='800'

will upload a video on youtube soon...better watch it at 1080p :)

lucinvampire
21st Nov 2013, 20:55
Nicccccccceeee looking area :D wouldn't mind moving in!

WROB3L_PL
21st Nov 2013, 21:24
ok im gonna repeat my qustion xD what kind of requests lucin? im bored and i dont know what to build :D

xdEATH_reApERx
21st Nov 2013, 22:35
i know Lucin's a Male Vampire lol so she can move in one of my inn heheh and anyone who has a thirst for blood may contact my area manager to book their rooms.....
Note: bookings are valid for only those who have got a legit verification id which says they do belong to one of the vampire clans in "NOSGOTH" and the rent would be 15 bottles of blood each day from each one of you or my vampire lieutenants may show u the entrance...................ahem...after sucking the whole god damned blood outta you...:naughty:

& WROB3L_PL well...u'll get your answer soon...i'll pray for you buddy:D

well check in some more pics right underneath :thumb:

size='800'

size='800'

size='800'

size='800'

size='800'

size='800'

size='800'

size='800'

do check the "Announcement" thread in the "Off topic" section....and plz follow it :worship: this is the third time i am mentioning this lol and still haven't recieved a single feedback :poke:

lucinvampire
22nd Nov 2013, 16:13
Those area's look nice too - how long will it take before you get some playability tests for small secitions or will you wait until you've designed a whole level/full area before you try this?

As for the other thread - as previously stated I don't have any skills so can't help apart from give ideas and opinions.

xdEATH_reApERx
22nd Nov 2013, 20:59
Those area's look nice too - how long will it take before you get some playability tests for small secitions or will you wait until you've designed a whole level/full area before you try this?

not necessarily...but plan is to complete the whole level design first to at least get a reasonable amount of playability out of it and as for Kain we can try him even on a 3D plane if its just about testing his skills..

as previously stated I don't have any skills so can't help apart from give ideas and opinions.
Infact Ideas & Opinions is what i have been asking throughout from all ppl...i never asked anyone to contribute by making 3D stuffs for the game as it's not required....If i post some visual stuff over here than i expect ppl to share their ideas by telling me things like "what needs to be added in here" or like "it could have been better if u've done that" or by telling me "how about that...it should be introduced in the game"...so that i may build the game with my skills and others opinions and corrections.

btw you still haven't placed your views on the questions i asked back in my last post in the "Announcement" thread..lol

lucinvampire
23rd Nov 2013, 01:34
Ok thanks for the information :D

Yeah I know but need to be at a computer to reply properly... When I have a bit of time - i will be doing so :D

dol-konijn
24th Nov 2013, 06:06
I have to say... those screenshots are looking amazing! I can't wait to see more :D

WROB3L_PL
25th Nov 2013, 18:10
Btw. I had an idea to make soul reaver map in minecraft (i mean ALL LOCATIONS) but i need people for this ;/ And im to lazy for this xD

lucinvampire
25th Nov 2013, 20:20
Btw. I had an idea to make soul reaver map in minecraft (i mean ALL LOCATIONS) but i need people for this ;/ And im to lazy for this xD

May I suggest creating a thread for it as I know there are some minecrafters out there - you may get people interested in helping out. Sadly don't have minecraft myself!
Good luck :D

xdEATH_reApERx
27th Nov 2013, 14:39
too busy working...but here's a little something for the time being..till updates arrive.

a golden version of Soulreaver...may fit in the list of Unlockables i guess:scratch:

width='800'

width='800'

Seriox
27th Nov 2013, 17:40
@xdEATH_reApERx

it looks awesome! :D

TheAlgerian
4th Dec 2013, 19:04
I want it now!

And yeah, as opposed to pretty much everyone here, Blood Omen 2 is my favorite.

lucinvampire
5th Dec 2013, 11:50
So that's the "Gold Reaver" lol I can imagine SimonT saying that so much so in the oldie BO1 style :D

Algerian - you're not the only one ;)

r0ckwolf
5th Dec 2013, 12:30
Your work seems really impressive and i´d love to see that trailer soon. When it comes my personal taste i´ve been hoping for years that they oneday remake the original LoK: Blood Omen, as i consider this one of the best rpg games ever made. Also it kinnda begs for a remake since it´s the oldest one and only still playable on PC if you use fanpatches, which are not that easy to find.^^

Violet-n-red
6th Dec 2013, 11:11
yay!! swag reaver =D
i feel it's something like golden deagle...

Burncycle
7th Dec 2013, 06:03
I would love to see a remake of ANY of the games in the series. However, I think if that were to happen, it should start with a remake of the original Blood Omen. The graphics for that were sooo old, it deserves a fresh start. Not only did that game birth the LoK series as we know it, but for those of you who have played it will know that the original Blood Omen had the greatest story of them all, the fall of the pillars.

xdEATH_reApERx
13th Dec 2013, 00:00
Me: *Driving ...eyes closed*
*after accident*
uhhh where m i....??? omg my shoulder bone got dislocated??..when ?? how???

Well had this little accident on 3rd of this month......anyways am ok now just scratches and a dislocated bone...lol Doctor asked me to take rest for atleast 3 weeks no driving no computer work no gyming but i am back to work already since i m an ass...lol

gonna upload the live video of that small checkpoint area i was working on back then...that video however is a little old taken on 21st of Nov & Lot more things have been added since 24th of last month so u'll probably have a look at the most recent stuff in a couple of days when i get a little better....

Older version of the video will be uploaded to youtube by tomorrow afternoon...this video has been taken in first person view just to show you that specific checkpoint area design.....so don't expect Kain playing hide n seek in there or something...

& at last thanks for appreciating all u guys...;)

going to sleep :zzZ:

xdEATH_reApERx
13th Dec 2013, 11:06
watch this: http://youtu.be/MH7gGFQ8JiI

If there's a problem with the video quality lemme know...i'll upload a better one later

Go check the above post before watching this..

lucinvampire
13th Dec 2013, 18:53
Hope you are better now :D

Wow that is looking real good - great detailing - I like the building textures and the fire-flies they look so cute and the additional bits like the dirty washing...though I don't think I'd want to take a dip in the water it looks pretty manky. Great work - can't wait to see more updates :D

xdEATH_reApERx
14th Dec 2013, 10:52
Hope you are better now :D

Better??really?? Ms Janos, i am broken and glued from top to bottom, how better is that?:lmao:.....only my fingers are working a little bit here n there........:gamer: .......... lol no jk am fine :) :thumb:

------------------- ------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------

watch this : http://youtu.be/MH7gGFQ8JiI

Go check post # 78 before watching this..

Topherous86
17th Dec 2013, 10:58
I think if they were to do anything, it'd be to make novelizations of the previous games much like Blizzard did with the first two WarCraft games, to introduce new players to the back story of the series. I like the idea of a series like Legacy of Kain crossing over into other mediums for the story to be fleshed out.

I think Blood Omen 2 only needs rebuilt, not necessarily remade. Sure, throw a new coat of graphics on it, make it shiny and whatnot, fix all the glitches and bugs, but for the most part, it was a fun game. The combat mechanics were pretty solid (maybe they could make Kain's movements more fluid and less tank like) and the story was just as compelling as any other Kain game (with the exception being the Hylden's ultimate weapon. The Mass was kinda lame). The whole problem with this, however, there's no real desire to go back to this game, considering it's the least popular out of the series, that's why telling its story by means of a novel or something would be a better chance to give new fans a chance to digest what has come before, and give old fans a little more depth into the mindset of our beloved characters.

TheAlgerian
17th Dec 2013, 18:16
Me: *Driving ...eyes closed*
*after accident*
uhhh where m i....??? omg my shoulder bone got dislocated??..when ?? how???

The hell did you close your eyes for? o,O

xdEATH_reApERx
19th Dec 2013, 10:15
The hell did you close your eyes for? o,O

i was awake 44 hrs straight working and decided to keep working when i was feeling sleepy and to counter my sleep i thought it would be a great idea to have a little drive so that i could get rid of my sleep...next u may guess why my eyes closed at the very FATAL moment:scratch:....i guess one should never drive if they haven't had a proper sleep or if u wanna try then u'll prolly end up hanging upside down on a tree or something or worse..u may never know what happened to u in the first place as u would be deep buried by then...:worship: "RIP"

Kain just had a haircut...however he seems happy now but he won't be happy for long once he figures out that it was all planned from the very beginning by the time streamer who plotted the whole thing as he was jealous of his long white shiny hair which he himself had none....

Centuries after.. kain will do the same thing to raziel out of jealousy and so we clearly know now the very reason kain cast Raziel into the abyss and u can see where this is going.............Mobeius the guardian of the "Pillar of Jealousy" lol he nearly had him bald:whistle:

width='800'

lucinvampire
19th Dec 2013, 21:57
width='800'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO give Kain back his gorgeous hair!

xdEATH_reApERx
20th Dec 2013, 17:48
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO give Kain back his gorgeous hair!

why would u even think i would put him inside my game like that.....it was just a joke...his hair are intact in another timeline don't u worry:lmao:...calm down n try not to suck on my veins alright ;)

LegacyOfKayn
26th Dec 2013, 09:02
A SR remake would be interesting...here are some ideeas on how the bosses could look on a remake version...i personally like thoese pics sience the original version is very low on graphics and u can't see the details very well:)
http://tinypic.com/r/258m939/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2hwjl03/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2wc4cgz/5
http://tinypic.com/r/258tg1d/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2hh0w89/5
http://tinypic.com/r/rlc4dk/5
http://tinypic.com/r/343gef5/5
http://tinypic.com/r/258m939/5

P.S. the BO2 remake looks great so far:D

xdEATH_reApERx
3rd Jan 2014, 08:13
A SR remake would be interesting...

P.S. the BO2 remake looks great so far:D

I appreciate u like the progress :)....AnD aNd AnD thats d thing i like "Feedbacks"... keeps me going even if i have a broken arm lol but ppl don't seem to get it omg :confused:

Well to your surprise i was already planning to work on a soul reaver project side by side somewhere around Feb till then i think this stage would be complete & might be ready for u guys to play ( A few playable checkpoints if not d whole stage)... :rolleyes:

Here's your Sarafan Guard (status: 40%) to be introduced in the game....he'll be getting his Armor ready for him as soon as i finish his body detailing..

size="800"

size="800"

size="800"

& btw he's getting his naked body detailed as i m planning on getting him slaughtered by Kain while he's taking a shower maybe :D...

nah its just a little something for you till i throw a big bigg update on the working mechanics soon..... "KAIN"......

width="800"

biribobili
3rd Jan 2014, 11:26
Really nice artwork :) You have a thing for enormous traps though! ;)

default36
4th Jan 2014, 15:29
AWESOME JOB!! keep up the good work but hopefully with less accidents ;)

lucinvampire
16th Jan 2014, 09:59
Very cool - but you could have at least issued us with a bottle of mind bleach so we could rid mind of having nightmares of the rudey nudey thug shower slaughtering scenario :P your progress on the game is looking great – I just can’t wait for the demo! :D

xdEATH_reApERx
9th Feb 2014, 07:16
really sry for not posting an update for so long as i was recovering but m gonna give u a new update on how the game is coming along :thumb: u'll hav it soon...:rolleyes:

xdEATH_reApERx
13th Feb 2014, 07:51
alright!! here are some pics of the stage taken on 23rd of Jan straight from the Game Engine itself after the Post-Processing Effects were done..

width="800"

width="800"

width="800"

width="800"

width="800"

width="800"

& here's our "Kain" in full Iron Armor (haven't taken the latest pic of him yet which includes his claws too...will post soon..)

Hope you like it :)

width="800"

Soon i'll be posting vids of kain walking those streets above..:thumb:

hirukaru
13th Feb 2014, 15:59
Looks nice.
Guess you there will be soem more texture on the armour etc. :P
Looks nice though I cannot do it.

xdEATH_reApERx
13th Feb 2014, 17:10
Well there is a lot of detail on the armor ...... grains on it as wat u see in iron...u can barely see the details on this low resolution image right here...btw like i said i hav a new updated kain with more details on his leather shoes with claws n other details as well.

will post em soon in spare time...

n thanks for appreciating :)

lucinvampire
14th Feb 2014, 09:54
alright!! here are some pics of the stage taken on 23rd of Jan straight from the Game Engine itself after the Post-Processing Effects were done..

Looking well niiiiiiccccccceeeee :D - settings are looking groovy...
Can't wait to see the Kain model with the bits you mentioned!

I've been meaning to ask - when you release a demo - or the full thing - what systems will it be compatible with?

LegacyOfKayn
14th Feb 2014, 10:44
Yeah i've been wondering the same thing,when do u think u'll be finished with the remake,it looks very nice and can't wait 2 try it:D

Inrezairo
15th Feb 2014, 19:09
Looks interesting but do you have any images where Kain is not covered in blood?

It reminds me too much of Heath Ledgers Joker in the Dark Knight film!

Also Umah's model on the whole is great but I agree with her face being scary. To me I think she has too masculine a chin and eyes seem slightly too small.

The environments that have been built look incredible and stunningly beautiful!

Kazimira
19th Feb 2014, 04:30
Umah and Kain look like they have the same base model. Also perhaps the hair on Umah might not need to be green kind of bright green as well it might need to be toned down a bit.