PDA

View Full Version : tomb raider legend

jozzer17@hotmail.com
30th Dec 2006, 19:52
i have just recieved the tbr legend for the gba stuck already haha it is the 2nd rope in the game it is to far from the ledge i want to get on please can anybody help

Lunideth
31st Dec 2006, 11:34
Go as down on the rope as possible and swing few times so lara will gain speed and then jump and she will reach platform. Or you just try to jump in wrong platform

jozzer17@hotmail.com
1st Jan 2007, 08:33
the part i am stuck on is after shooting the 2 boulders that kill 2 men and i slide down after them i kill 2 more men jump down the ledge for the trophy then have to swing to the other side, i just cant do it

Lunideth
1st Jan 2007, 20:14
Im not sure if i got right place what are you talking about, but as far as i can remember in first level (bolivia) is only 1 place where you shoot rocks to kill enemies and then slide down. But after you are down you need to go left there is 1 enemy kill him and there is rope, you must go little downer than middle on taht rope and the you can jump.... so i dont remember there 4 enemies like you said.. although im on pc, so i dont know what are differences in games. Or i just didnt get what you mean

Treeble
1st Jan 2007, 20:18
It's very different on the GBA, it's a 2D sidescroller.

Treeble
1st Jan 2007, 20:28
jozzer, stay on the rope at about the same height as the crack on the wall behind and swing three times to gain enough momentum, then jump off at the top to grab the next ledge. :)

Lunideth
2nd Jan 2007, 03:51
It's very different on the GBA, it's a 2D sidescroller.

Of cource... damn im stupid i mixed gba with game cube..