PDA

View Full Version : Gief Thief 4 :(

rob444
28th Dec 2006, 21:12
I got a problem, I can't play games I've already completed before because it takes away all the action and mysteries and I always seem to go exactly the same path as before.

I read a few posts and it doesn't look bright on the Thief front, devs gone etc...

I want Thief 4 :(.

JusRegistered2PostThis
28th Dec 2006, 21:29
Isn't that against the bible or something?

R_Soul
28th Dec 2006, 23:16
I read a few posts and it doesn't look bright on the Thief frontThere is this mod for Doom 3: http://www.mindplaces.com/darkmod/

rob444
29th Dec 2006, 15:46
There is this mod for Doom 3: http://www.mindplaces.com/darkmod/

Nice, I wonder how long we will have to wait for it to get released though. Hopefully soon ^^

Peter_Smith
29th Dec 2006, 17:34
Buy Thief 1 and 2, play them, and then play around 600 fan made missions (FMs). T1 and T2 are really better games.

rob444
29th Dec 2006, 17:36
Well I've completed those games already and as I said in the first post, I can't complete a game I've already completed, all the tension, excitement and mysterious are gone if I do so.

I wish I could eat a pill that makes me forgot everything about the Thief games, God that would be great. I could be playing Thief my entire life and never get tired of it!

R_Soul
29th Dec 2006, 18:17
That's probably one of the reasons for some of the different play-styles that have been formed.

For example, try to play missions without knocking out or killing anyone. And don't let them see or hear you.

revised
3rd Jan 2007, 00:57
Well I've completed those games already and as I said in the first post, I can't complete a game I've already completed, all the tension, excitement and mysterious are gone if I do so.

I wish I could eat a pill that makes me forgot everything about the Thief games, God that would be great. I could be playing Thief my entire life and never get tired of it!

There are pills for that .. the question would rather be, do you want to take those pills because you would not only forget about thief :D :lmao:

rob444
15th Jan 2007, 21:38
There are pills for that .. the question would rather be, do you want to take those pills because you would not only forget about thief :D :lmao:

Hehe, if it makes me forget about Thief 3 I'm up for it :p

CoupleofThugs
16th Jan 2007, 19:28
what tha waitin for? we're still desire to play THİEF 4 dont u hear us

Deriv√°lttenzorinvari√°ns
17th Jan 2007, 10:54
what tha waitin for? we're still desire to play THİEF 4 dont u hear us

Pal, there are many people who wish this thing to see - Thief 4 to be relased.

But as I see not enough people - at least not **** enough for Eidos :mad2: :mad:

~random~
22nd Jan 2007, 14:31
I got a problem, I can't play games I've already completed before because it takes away all the action and mysteries and I always seem to go exactly the same path as before.

I read a few posts and it doesn't look bright on the Thief front, devs gone etc...

I want Thief 4 :(.

Doesn't matter how many times I play the Cradle mission. I still get freaked out. And every time I do, I tell myself I never will again. But there I went last night, 1:30 am with all the lights out. :nut:

rob444
27th Mar 2007, 09:29
Yeah the cradle map has been the most scariest part I've ever played, not even doom 3 beats it.