PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me! psp..icat pass this one

LaraCathy
28th Dec 2006, 17:26
its the part after i go in the water searching for amanda where the ruins start fallin.. a little 'up' symbol pops up but she doesnt do nuthin! then i tied pressin other buttons and nothing help please! what do i do?:scratch:

LaraCathy
28th Dec 2006, 17:28
in peru!

paranoid_angel
28th Dec 2006, 17:33
Do you mean during the flashback? There's a cutscene where Amanda gets stuck and rocks fall over her...

RuumTaedor
28th Dec 2006, 18:56
Hi LaraCathy.

You say an up arrow appears and Lara doesn't do anything. Does that mean Lara dies and you go back to the main menu? If so, what kills Lara?

I'm not sure where you are, but if you see an up arrow, it sounds like an interactive cutscene to me. I assume you are playing the Windows version of Tomb Raider Legend. As soon as you see the up arrow, press the up key on the keyboard. If you pressed the incorrect key, Lara will die. If you pressed correctly, Lara will progress, and a different arrow will appear, so press that arrow. Do this a couple of times and the interactive cutscene will end.

If you see an outline of Lara, this means you still have some control over Lara. Usually, you want to press "forward" to move Lara forward, but it depends where you are.

I hope this helps, but I am only guessing since I can't tell from your description exactly where you are and what the problem is.

Treeble
28th Dec 2006, 20:15
On the PSP it's essentially the same, push the analogue stick forward and Lara will run up the crumbling pillar.

LaraCathy
30th Dec 2006, 04:45
no its after amanda theres some ruins that start fallin u have to run on them then jump to the other side...

LaraCathy
30th Dec 2006, 04:46
hey thanks for the info.. but i have it for psp not for windows..

LaraCathy
30th Dec 2006, 04:48
On the PSP it's essentially the same, push the analogue stick forward and Lara will run up the crumbling pillar.

i do it and nothing.. no action...i did it once but she fell cause i didnt press x on time... and thats it i hold it up and she jus moves towards it then falls

LaraCathy
30th Dec 2006, 04:51
hahaha!! yes i got it!! thanks guys for ur support i appreciate it!!:cool: