PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had this happen to them???

ChOnyD
28th Dec 2006, 01:48
One time when i was playing Tomb Raider Legends, I used two cheats because i was bored. I was playing the Kasahkstan (however you spell it) level and used the cheat codes: bulletproof lara and I think the other one was one hit deaths... so anyways i got passed the train part and on the interactive cutscene when she has to use the grapple to save herself from getting smashed The metal thing had dissappeared!:eek: She was still able to get passed by grappling on to an invisible metal thing... The ropes that you have to swing on had also dissappeared!:eek: I was still able to get passed by pushing boxes to climb up on the other side.

The second time it was the same level and same cheats. I was on the motorcycle part and right when you have to jump off the cliff to go on the train, THE TRAIN WAS GONE!:eek: I kept on dieing and dieing over and over again. I just gave up. If you have had any weird experiences with tomb raider legends plz reply

by the way i was using XBOX

Astara
30th Dec 2006, 00:51
See http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=64120.

I had the train be gone as well -- but I wasn't using any cheats -- just replaying on "hard" (gee...I guess having no train to jump on really does make it hard...:nut: ).

As for the invisible metal -- haven't seen that one -- but I'm also on the PC.

At least we know the train missing isn't platform specific now. :o

A*A

Advent-Tidus
2nd Jan 2007, 20:29
whoa!!!:scratch: I have never ever had anything like that happen to me...im gonna try some cheats today then lol

speedy gonzales
3rd Jan 2007, 19:04
I can't finish the game because when you grapple the sword fragment at the end of kazakstan it,s supposed to trigger a cut scene to end the level. Mine does nothing and the time runs out to tell me i've failed the time trial. It's on the ps2