PDA

View Full Version : I hope to see more animal screenshots...

austinwolfclaw
27th Dec 2006, 22:25
I heard the AI has dramatically improved... so does this mean if you get pwned by a wolf pack, they'll actually eat you?

Anyway, I cant wait to see screenshots of other in-game animals...the wolf, bear and raptor look very promising....and hungry....

I hope they improved the lion and definitely the crocodile....

~awc

Treeble
27th Dec 2006, 22:33
Apparently yes, that's what they'll do (some of the shots do show the raptors kind of trying to surround and ambush Lara). I can't wait to see what the Atlantis creatures will be like, though I'd rather not see any of those until I play the game myself. But I do hope they'll come up with some new breeds of Atlanteans, if they don't, I'm fine with the crawlers, centaurs and the flying ones. It's pretty much a zoo down there!

pinkangel07
29th Dec 2006, 01:40
even in Tomb Raider Revoulation the crocodiles were bad... they had a white stripe on them or something...

deltaforce128
24th Mar 2007, 00:05
The crocs in TRA look awesome and as for the atlanteans, I did actually get to see what they lokk like and they are Freaky!

deltaforce128
24th Mar 2007, 00:06
The crocs in TRA look awesome and as for the atlanteans, I did actually get to see what they look like and they are Freaky! Sorry for reposting, I just hate spelling mistakes!