Inn_Hevonn_Klann
27th Dec 2006, 17:05
"Sometimes to understand your present,
You have to go to your past.
And this time things will be different!"

by: Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Anniversary

RuumTaedor
27th Dec 2006, 17:10
Yes, its fun creating threads, isn't it. :rolleyes: We've all heard the opening lines from the trailer. The purpose of this thread eludes me at the moment. Did you want to add anything?

Edit: Ah, the poll. I must confess I overlooked it at first. No doubt other pollsters will join in.

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
27th Dec 2006, 17:11
Check the poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! above!

Psychopompador
27th Dec 2006, 19:49
wow.. i have no idea what in the world that poll is talking about- especially the first two choices.:scratch:

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
27th Dec 2006, 21:59
wow.. i have no idea what in the world that poll is talking about- especially the first two choices.:scratch:

They really want the game, that one almost dies of exitement, and the other sleeps a the front of the store. dah

Treeble
27th Dec 2006, 22:31
Well, there are so many choices and so little difference between then...

Psychopompador
27th Dec 2006, 22:48
They really want the game, that one almost dies of exitement, and the other sleeps a the front of the store. dah

OHHH....

yeah- still lost.

RuumTaedor
27th Dec 2006, 23:07
Well, my young friend, its nice that you share everyone's enthusiasm about Tomb Raider Anniversary. This is your first crack at a poll, and you need to make your options distinct and clear. I'm sure the many other polls you will start will be better than your previous ones, it just requires a bit of thought and planning. We'll be waiting to see your next poll. ;)

Legend 4ever
4th Mar 2007, 20:49
I can't wait to see the new TR game!!!:)

digifan
4th Mar 2007, 20:54
The trailers for this game certainly look impressive. :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to its debut in May. :)