PDA

View Full Version : Where did you stuck?

Legend_of_Lara
24th Dec 2006, 12:44
Where did you stuck while playing Tomb Raider:Legend?:D I stuck Japan time trial at PSP platform so where did you stuck?:scratch:

Zelda Master
24th Dec 2006, 14:39
nowere to be exactly:rolleyes:

the irony about how easy Legend is

Legend_of_Lara
24th Dec 2006, 14:45
...in Kazakhstan the boss fight with Unknown Entitiy at PS2 platform but after a long time i passed this level and completed the game %97...

fiestaria
24th Dec 2006, 16:45
nowere to be exactly:rolleyes:

the irony about how easy Legend is

That's true!Legend was a piece of cake.

Headache
25th Dec 2006, 15:16
It can be hard at times for some people and a cakewalk for others.

But I got frustrated with the falling floor in Nepal. Took me... Multiple times to master!
Eventually I started screaming profanities at the screen and banging the keyboard :lol:

ditom
25th Dec 2006, 19:26
Legend was too easy.I didn't have any problems.

nightwishgirl84
25th Dec 2006, 19:45
Only with Arthurs snake monster because of the bug :rolleyes:
Love this game though !!!

ladylinnycroft
25th Dec 2006, 21:09
lots of places LOL....but then i am not and never will be a hard core gamer.....i just dawdle and look at the scenery lots.....

Legend_of_Lara
27th Dec 2006, 18:27
so you think Legend was pretty easy...:scratch:

StarChampagne
27th Dec 2006, 18:33
It can be hard at times for some people and a cakewalk for others.

But I got frustrated with the falling floor in Nepal. Took me... Multiple times to master!
Eventually I started screaming profanities at the screen and banging the keyboard :lol:

I sympathise :o

Having to hear 'now we know how young arthur became king' some fifty odd times didn't help my mood much either... And I liked the music too much to turn the volume off.

As for the entity thing at the end of the game, before I changed the combat mode I spent a lot of time cursing Lara... it was all her fault, of course!

Headache
28th Dec 2006, 00:05
so you think Legend was pretty easy...:scratch:
Compared to the original games, hell yes.

Legend_of_Lara
31st Dec 2006, 11:07
i stuck in Kazakhstan time trial:mad2:

lara_croft_
1st Jan 2007, 10:31
I got stuck at Japan Kiliing Takamoto,at England Kiling the serpent,ar Kazakstan at the timr trial.:mad2: