PDA

View Full Version : login and register.

blueobelix
11th Oct 2013, 21:44
So, i was reading something on the general discussion hread and wantes to reply. I logged in and it redirected me on the square enix main forum. I forgot where i was replying and what i was supposed to say, its pretty frustrating, same happens after you register. Cant you guys reditect to the post i was reading and wanted to reply?
Imagine a new nosgoth/ final fantasy/ etc newcome gamer and see someone posting and want to quote / reply/ and they want to register/ login . The forums simpmy redirects to the main enix forums not to that specific post. This is an inpediment to the newcomers but to the old ones too. Can you do something about this? Same applies when you want to acces the private messages

Driber
11th Oct 2013, 21:59
Thanks for reporting.

We're aware of this issue and the web team is trying to get it fixed ASAP.

Lord_Aevum
11th Oct 2013, 23:28
Can I also ask, what is up with having to solve a CAPTCHA every single time you log in? Is this permanent for frequent visitors?

blueobelix
12th Oct 2013, 00:23
Thanks for reporting.

We're aware of this issue and the web team is trying to get it fixed ASAP. np, i am glad to help t he community
Forums. Also, i went to the lore section, it shows me i am logged off even if when iclick the forums it says i am logged on.i think its a cookie problem

Driber
14th Oct 2013, 23:22
Can I also ask, what is up with having to solve a CAPTCHA every single time you log in? Is this permanent for frequent visitors?

This is being looked into. In the meantime, I recommend choosing "remember me" if you're not on a public computer, then you don't have to fill in the captcha every visit.

np, i am glad to help t he community
Forums. Also, i went to the lore section, it shows me i am logged off even if when iclick the forums it says i am logged on.i think its a cookie problem

This is probably a cookie issue, yeah. I'll notify the web team.

A-WindowLiquor
16th Oct 2013, 21:21
I am new here and just bought FFXIV for my PS3. Jumped through the 10,000 hoops to set everything up. ( By the way VERY ANNOYING). Then tried to play the game constantly says Unable to connect to servers. Unable to download patch files. Sat on hold on the phone for an hour and 12 minutes before hanging up. Tried online chat support where I sat waiting for another hour and a half before leaving. So far not very impressed with Square Enix so this is my last attempt at getting some help. What do I do?