PDA

View Full Version : Blowing up villagers with lightning bolts

FearGhoul
23rd Dec 2006, 08:00
I love walking into little villages with morons walking back and forth and shooting them with lightning bolts and watching them fly apart in pieces. I don't think I'll ever get sick of that.

dragonfly2
24th Dec 2006, 01:39
:lmao: same here. they don't even run away, which makes it more fun.

Raziel'sRevenge
5th Jan 2007, 13:49
indeed. It's great stress relief.

The DarkOne
12th Apr 2007, 10:27
Blowing up villagers is the kind of fun you never get tired of, all those body parts flying around, imploding some villagers every now and then is also fun, but every now and then there comes along a stupid enemy who is actually foolish enough to attack me, that's when I really get mad and use lightning all over the place (the lightning spell not the energy bolt).

I never get tired of blowing up villagers :D

Turel99
13th Apr 2007, 17:50
which blood omen is this? i wanna do it, i got number 1 but only played 10 minutes and plan to get blood omen 2 very very soon.

dragonfly2
13th Apr 2007, 23:06
The first one:rasp:

Irmok the Mad
27th May 2007, 03:12
It actually gets pretty old to me. It got old the first two or three times, especially since the villagers do nothing to respond. Even if you slash the villagers once as not to kill them they still walk there stupid little paths.

dragonfly2
27th May 2007, 13:18
It actually gets pretty old to me. It got old the first two or three times, especially since the villagers do nothing to respond. Even if you slash the villagers once as not to kill them they still walk there stupid little paths.
!!!What!!!pretty old, the game is old. Thats why they don't run away or just walk up to you. And it is fun just doing any thing to them just to crank up your killing score. Mohahahahahahha:p

Vampmaster
27th May 2007, 23:03
Coming soon: The BO1 Trainer!

The DarkOne
30th May 2007, 20:39
Coming soon: The BO1 Trainer!

I don't know what to expect, BO1 is my favourite game in the series (most probably), but I don't really see a trainer for BO1, can't imagine what it could do...............but you always surprise us Vampmaster and I'm pretty sure this time isn't gonna be any different