PDA

View Full Version : Download the first OFFICIAL TRAILER in UltraQ!

imported_Mark_
22nd Dec 2006, 14:30
Part of today's Tomb Raider: Anniversary goodies... ;)

http://www.tombraiderfans.com/tra/videos/trailer01_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD TRAILER IN UltraQ (http://www.tombraiderfans.com/tra/videos/trailer01_large.mov)

Treeble
22nd Dec 2006, 15:46
MOST IMPRESSIVE! :cool: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark! :thumbsup:

John Carter
22nd Dec 2006, 15:55
That's the most realistic CG movie I've ever seen! Spectacular!

GoranAgar
22nd Dec 2006, 16:20
Thanks.

But I am not watching it. :D :whistle:

Treeble
22nd Dec 2006, 16:34
But I am not watching it. :D :whistle:

I've considered doing the same, but I just couldn't resist. I'm just such a terrible person. :p And now here I am, ended up taking the day off because my mom had to go out and I have to look after my nephew and by pure coincidence (or would it be... fate? :p) I keep refreshing the tombraider.com every 2 or 3 minutes to see what's in the Anniversary site. :lol:

But I can tell you, the trailer looks gooooooood! :thumbsup:

midroth
22nd Dec 2006, 16:43
Thats our babe!

Let's hope... :)

imported_Mark_
22nd Dec 2006, 16:54
Goran, if you don't want to spoil the fun just watch until the "coming in spring 2007" text comes in. This CG footage will not probably appear in the game, since Plastic Wax was hired for the marketing campaign of Tomb Raider Legend, and I doubt they will be making FMV's for the game.

To be honest, I think Plastic Wax could have put some more efforts in the animation process of this footage. The movements are too cartoonish, and the 'Matrix' jump over the dino's is not very nice. Other than that, the graphics look stunning! :cool:

Treeble
22nd Dec 2006, 16:59
I liked the FMV footage from beginning till end, just missed a few button prompts in there... :whistle:

StarChampagne
23rd Dec 2006, 19:18
Ohhh... I loved the CG footage :( She looked so very realistic. Oh well. Looks like a great game!

_mil
24th Dec 2006, 06:50
Defiantly have to agree with mr mark on this one, stunning quality but a little bit on the cartoon side with the good old fluid movement.. a little to fulid if you ask me; thats where the kitsch side come into play.. i guess they have more artists then animators down there in sydney then say over at CD.
Would love to go see them working on an artwork one time!

But why did i see in those weird-old developer diaries from CD that some guy was looking at the under-water lara from trl in P.S... hmmmm just making it all seem busy over there i guess......

... Shhhhh pretend to work so we can delay legend by another month..
:whistle:

Thanks for all the high quality stuff mr garcia :p

imported_Mark_
25th Dec 2006, 04:33
You're welcome, Mr. Marchment. :P

Legend_of_Lara
25th Dec 2006, 15:40
thanks...:D :D

Alexlovesguns
25th Dec 2006, 16:38
The last bits are ingame footage, must be PS2 graphics because they looked poor'ish.. gameplay looked like Legend's. I just hope the game is lenghty and not cut down :) .