PDA

View Full Version : Must Be A Joke?

mikey83
19th Dec 2006, 23:13
25tolife must be the only game,where u cant find an update released?(For pc version,i know some smart ass will say"there is,for xbox"or something)Come on,maybe im wrong,in that case,tell me where to find an update,so maybe a little piece of all errors dissapear.Like clan lists and stuff,its irritating as hell!!I love this game,really do,but there must be some support on the misstakes made by the game makers...Dont you put any time at all at this game?Is it to old,or do you see the game as a "misstake"?well its to late,there are to many people still buying this game,to just turn backs to.DO SOMETHING!!Please!And dont say "well,you should try to play without cd-crack"Well,i play with the original cd,so thats not the case!Is there anyone who cares,and maybe try to do something,or is it a waste of time sitting here and write?:mad2:

mikey83
20th Dec 2006, 19:37
So i break my 25tolife cd in 2 pieces!!The name of this game should be "25 seconds to error"...Its error whatever u do in this game,cant scroll in clan lists,cant join some servers,sometimes cant use search games,and much much moooore!I give it up now,never wanna see this game again...:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

OldstyleHxC
20th Dec 2006, 19:52
For me the only problems are the Cheaters , Black Screens and LAGGERS.

Why do u need to scroll down clan listing ingame when u have http://stats.25tolife.com to check all players , clans and stuff ?

Its Sad but Eidos is not gonna fix it , it has been almost a year that this game is out for PC and they never touched , why would they touch it now?

sorry i´ve lost my Hope , but i still play on Pc and Ps2 cuz i think the gams is still fun when you have rooms filled with good players and not a bunch of crying babies aka GUNBOUND PLAYERS.

AND YEAH . I ALSO THINK EIDOS SUCKED , CUZ THEY MADE A PATCH FOR PS2 AND NOT FOR PC OR XBOX. WE PAYED SAME PRICE FOR THE GAME .. WHY DONT WE HAVE A PATCH LIKE PS2 DOES ?:scratch: :mad2:

mikey83
21st Dec 2006, 16:17
When i mean scroll in clan list,i mean see wich clans that have invited me,its a whole lot.But i cant see more then 5 of them before it crashes...
You damn right we pc buyers should have a patch released for us too,as you said,we also paid for the game.I will be veeery careful buying games where producers of this game is involved,cause as a youngster you dont have the money to guess if the game is woth it...Some can afford it,some dont.I will read some game testas,and try to find a demo on internet before i buy it in the future...Now i have taped my cd together,and will go online and play a last time.*lol*...Take care,mikey