PDA

View Full Version : How will you play?

kwintone
19th Dec 2006, 18:14
:D

I am wondering how eager you all are...

shanehead
19th Dec 2006, 20:05
i probably wont do the tutorial till after i play the game, i will play single player as soon as i get it, then before i go online i will make sure that there are no tips or tricks that i dont know, so that i can be the best or try to be the best online

TheMetalStorm
20th Dec 2006, 00:31
I'm jumping straight into it, Trial By Fire.

MadduckUK
20th Dec 2006, 01:20
can we do skirmishes?

tutorial unless its boring then skirmish then online methinks

Dutch Jester
20th Dec 2006, 02:17
i will do tutorial then MP then when noone is on i will do single player

Dink2006
20th Dec 2006, 03:57
i will do tutorial then MP then when noone is on i will do single player

I don't see how that would be possible. Seeing as how MP is going to be so good.:D

princecaspian4
20th Dec 2006, 04:25
i will do a bit of the tutorial (just enough to get the general idea of how things work) then go into multiplayer... then, when i get my butt kicked and decide i need more practice, i will start single player

TheMetalStorm
20th Dec 2006, 12:08
Thats what I might do...

Iron Sound
20th Dec 2006, 12:58
tutorial
SP
MP

but... this hasn't worked with Company of Heroes, I'm addicted to the multi player, can't be bothered with the SP anymore! :D

generalsilverstone
20th Dec 2006, 14:58
i will do tutorial all the way throught then kick butt at multiplayer as the allies(come on uss yorktown):)

TheMetalStorm
20th Dec 2006, 19:46
Pfft.

Akagi all the way.

timetraveller
20th Dec 2006, 19:57
Single player after the tutorial. I'm not much of a MP here. I'll be looking at the modding aspects of the game too (tools).

TT

TheMetalStorm
20th Dec 2006, 21:40
Sounds good.

imnotcanadian
21st Dec 2006, 01:21
I will play the tutorial,then start out with some single player. After I am confident with my skills,whether or not I am done with the campaign or not I will move onto the multiplayer....but will still play single player some until the appeal of that wears off.

BTW,first post on these forums. I've been following them for a week or so.

kwintone
21st Dec 2006, 03:43
does anyone know about the storyline and if it will start directly after the tutorial? i know you start at Pearl Harbor, but i was curious if the single player would follow a chronological order?

imnotcanadian
21st Dec 2006, 03:51
Theoreticly it should...lol,but thats pretty much all anybody can tell you besides the devs.

princecaspian4
21st Dec 2006, 03:51
does anyone know about the storyline and if it will start directly after the tutorial? i know you start at Pearl Harbor, but i was curious if the single player would follow a chronological order?

i don't think that the tutorial would be part of the story, because it teaches you to do things like launch planes from a carrier, and then in the first mission of the game you only have 1 PT boat under your command and, as the game goes on, you begin to take command of more vehicles, s having a tutorial be part of the story doesn't make sense, also i think the tutorial is optional, so you don't have to go through it (i am not totally sure about that though)
but i could be wrong

imnotcanadian
21st Dec 2006, 03:56
Yeah,what I was saying was that the campaign would go in chronological order....the tutorial probally won't be part of the campaign unless they change things (unless they are already like this) and make the tutorial required before you do anything else on single player.

maelstrom90
21st Dec 2006, 05:30
I'll just bust out the single player til i die once and then go to multiplayer

TheMetalStorm
21st Dec 2006, 19:42
Yeah, like I said...Trial by fire.

cripplezsbp90
26th Dec 2006, 20:00
As like most games that go online, the single player missions will (most likely) prepare you for the multiplayer eg:chromehounds

But as we all saw it that one, the multiplayer is way WAY better!:lmao:

Deadpreacher
26th Dec 2006, 20:14
I will be online every chance i get. Yet for the first day or two if none of my friends are on i may jump in SP just to learn the game alittle better, but once i know how to play it right it's MP all the way even if friends aint on!

OperationPhoenix
27th Dec 2006, 17:34
I will play the tutorial just to get a feel for the game,but after seeing the latest 'multi player' videos,should be a breeze to grasp the controls.

After that,its on baby!

xgamerms999
28th Dec 2006, 02:57
I will play the tutorial,then start out with some single player. After I am confident with my skills,whether or not I am done with the campaign or not I will move onto the multiplayer....but will still play single player some until the appeal of that wears off.

Same. Good call.
:cool: