PDA

View Full Version : new trailers

princecaspian4
16th Dec 2006, 05:51
it looks like gamestop has a few new trailers out, i'm not sure if you already know about these, but they are new to me
here is a link
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/strategy/midway/media.html?mode=all

Alpha Wolfgang
16th Dec 2006, 05:53
yup, new, im watchin them now! now that i know that CVs have many airplanes (lol, i feel like a dumbass) i will fully love this game more than any other game so far.

princecaspian4
16th Dec 2006, 06:04
ya, they look good, to bad the quality isn't great, but it's good enough. in one of the videos you can see the damage control screen (I think it was gameplay movie 3), it looks like you can send people to fight fires, control flooding, and there were two others, i think one said weapons, but i couldn't read what they were

Alpha Wolfgang
16th Dec 2006, 06:07
i just hope we dont have to watch the bombs and torpedoes go to their targets every time...

yeah, im tryin to find higher quality vids

princecaspian4
16th Dec 2006, 06:14
here is a link to some better videos http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2642
and i think i had heard that the thing where you watch your bomb is optional, so you can turn it off

Alpha Wolfgang
16th Dec 2006, 06:21
wow, so far on that site, BM has a score of 7.3... if those people voting had any clue as to what they press, the game would have 11 out of 10... for many many many good reasons! this game so far is pushing consoles into a better generation of games, and is giving gamers something we need, a good action packed naval air game... im tired of fps's... this game will make me stay in my room even more.... sad... LOL

Crazy Nut BE
16th Dec 2006, 11:49
wow, so far on that site, BM has a score of 7.3... if those people voting had any clue as to what they press, the game would have 11 out of 10... for many many many good reasons! this game so far is pushing consoles into a better generation of games, and is giving gamers something we need, a good action packed naval air game... im tired of fps's... this game will make me stay in my room even more.... sad... LOL

Amen!:cool:

chip5541
16th Dec 2006, 14:08
You can tell from the vids you don't always watch the bomb/torps hitting/missing. The one with the Japanese ship firing near the end it launches 2 torps but the camera doesnt switch.

BTW. great find. I love the fact the ships move and fight among the waterway.

Digby5000
16th Dec 2006, 16:34
i just hope we dont have to watch the bombs and torpedoes go to their targets every time...

yeah, im tryin to find higher quality vids

Watching the bombs drop is optional, by holding down the fire button after you release the weapon (read this in a preview).

Alpha Wolfgang
17th Dec 2006, 21:43
hmm.... using b-17's to sink the yamamoto sounds fun...

princecaspian4
19th Dec 2006, 02:24
i would want to use a sub to sink it

TheMetalStorm
20th Dec 2006, 00:19
It was a powerful ship, Hull, and deck armor was immense. It took a hella long time to sink it-Using over 300 Planes!