PDA

View Full Version : WebComics and Special Events

Umbralim
11th Oct 2013, 03:59
Nosgoth in my opinion has some good potential to add to the Lok Story, and I was curious about a few things in the game

- Are there any plans to make web-comics around updates and other things like that?
- will there be any special limited world events that are planned to occur ?
(by world events I don't mean holidays, please NO Christmas in Nosgoth).
-Will there be achievements or Vanity Items?

the good thing about live games is that its possible to build a lore around it rather than just directly in it. and I think these would be some good ways to build that?

ZeroFernir
11th Oct 2013, 04:08
Nosgoth in my opinion has some good potential to add to the Lok Story, and I was curious about a few things in the game

- Are there any plans to make web-comics around updates and other things like that?
- will there be any special limited world events that are planned to occur ?
(by world events I don't mean holidays, please NO Christmas in Nosgoth).
-Will there be achievements or Vanity Items?

the good thing about live games is that its possible to build a lore around it rather than just directly in it. and I think these would be some good ways to build that?

Maybe, but I just do not think that it was needed to be related to the game, if it was going to happen.

TendrilSavant
11th Oct 2013, 04:25
The LoK series has had comics printed before, so it wouldn't be out of the question. One F2P game that I'm currently playing released a graphic novel tie in; if you bought it, you could redeem a promo code for in game currency.

ZeroFernir
11th Oct 2013, 04:28
The LoK series has had comics printed before, so it wouldn't be out of the question. One F2P game that I'm currently playing released a graphic novel tie in; if you bought it, you could redeem a promo code for in game currency.

That may be cool, but I think that some REALLY interested crew needed to be in charge for this....