PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Boulder in Ghana

NellieQ
8th Dec 2006, 01:59
I can't get past the big boulder on the Ghana level. I've played this level before, and someone gave me advice on how to get past the boulder that really helped.

Thanks,
NQ

RuumTaedor
8th Dec 2006, 04:33
Hi NellieQ. One way is to not try and jump but you can actually roll through the barriers. You still have to move right and left to the places where you would jump, but roll instead of jumping. Of course, start moving immediately. I think there are other ways, but I can't think of any at the moment. I hope this helps.

jgxenite
8th Dec 2006, 15:12
Hi NellieQ,

I find the easiest way to do this is completely ignore the mouse and just use the direction keys (this is assuming you are using a computer). Also, you don't want to make too many major directional adjustments.

I'm trying to remember this bit from memory, so it might not be exactly correct:
Straight after the cutscene, hold down forward and right briefly, then run forward and jump over the first barrier. Immediately then hit left and forward to move diagonally towards the new barrier. Once you are level with it, hit forward to run towards it and F to roll under it. Then keep running forward until you are close to the pit and hit jump to get over it.

Hope that helps.
Jam

IceViking
9th Dec 2006, 17:17
Hi NellieQ,

I find the easiest way to do this is completely ignore the mouse and just use the direction keys (this is assuming you are using a computer). Also, you don't want to make too many major directional adjustments.

I'm trying to remember this bit from memory, so it might not be exactly correct:
Straight after the cutscene, hold down forward and right briefly, then run forward and jump over the first barrier. Immediately then hit left and forward to move diagonally towards the new barrier. Once you are level with it, hit forward to run towards it and F to roll under it. Then keep running forward until you are close to the pit and hit jump to get over it.

Hope that helps.
Jam

what is that blue bit?

Terminatorvs
9th Dec 2006, 20:29
It's called a spoiler. You've got to select the text inside it to read it.