PDA

View Full Version : Who is working on a fan site?

chip5541
5th Dec 2006, 17:29
List it here!

Keir
5th Dec 2006, 17:49
And if there's anything you think Eidos can offer, just shout :)

Along with the fankit I'll put together an affiliate plan with badge, etc :thumbsup:

Rayze
5th Dec 2006, 20:14
i have a limited site somewere used for nuthing i could use the fansite kit and remodel it for this game and maybe for a few others

Keir
6th Dec 2006, 16:15
i have a limited site somewere used for nuthing i could use the fansite kit and remodel it for this game and maybe for a few others

That sounds good. We'd link you from the main site :thumbsup:

Keir
18th Jan 2007, 11:16
Is anyone interested in creating a fan or clan site? I'd be able to provide prizes and I'd of course list your site on the Community Page (http://www.battlestations.net/community/).

If you think you might be interested, have a look at the fankit. I could probably provide more assets too if necessary :)

blackk
18th Jan 2007, 13:19
Is anyone interested in creating a fan or clan site? I'd be able to provide prizes and I'd of course list your site on the Community Page (http://www.battlestations.net/community/).

If you think you might be interested, have a look at the fankit. I could probably provide more assets too if necessary :)

i`m making a clan site for my clan it is a multi gaming clan playing cod2 cs:s and battlestations: midway

i`d be happy with your help :) could you sent me an email or pm with the things you can help me with
and what do you mean by this : I'd be able to provide prizes ?

thanks rik A.K.A #TeamF^black - TeamFire clan leader

email: rikroukens[at]hotmail[.com]

Keir
18th Jan 2007, 14:11
i`m making a clan site for my clan it is a multi gaming clan playing cod2 cs:s and battlestations: midway

i`d be happy with your help :) could you sent me an email or pm with the things you can help me with
and what do you mean by this : I'd be able to provide prizes ?

thanks rik A.K.A #TeamF^black - TeamFire clan leader

email: rikroukens[at]hotmail[.com]

Yes, I'll send you a mail :)

I meant that, if you get a good site going, with a forum and such, I'd help you run a competition on there.

Lester Ziggs
18th Jan 2007, 14:38
I'm currently working on a war senario for our gaming community...odds are that within the next few days I will have a page up and running dedicated to this game....a portal of sorts if you will.

Btw, Minnesota Gamerz is not just for minnesotans so feel free to visit :)

ziggs@minnesotagamerz.com

Keir
18th Jan 2007, 14:42
I'm currently working on a war senario for our gaming community...odds are that within the next few days I will have a page up and running dedicated to this game....a portal of sorts if you will.

Btw, Minnesota Gamerz is not just for minnesotans so feel free to visit :)

ziggs@minnesotagamerz.com

Sounds good. You see, I'm going to work on the community page of the main battlestations.net site over the next few weeks to see if we can establish a community, and if you're going to be covering Midway, I'll gladly put a banner or a link up to send a bit of traffic your way :)

Lester Ziggs
18th Jan 2007, 14:45
Works for me Keir, we'll be sure to do the same in return....no doubt about it. I think this community has some serious potential.

Keir
18th Jan 2007, 14:49
Works for me Keir, we'll be sure to do the same in return....no doubt about it. I think this community has some serious potential.

Agreed. You're a friendly bunch too :D

blackk
18th Jan 2007, 14:53

thats right! same here!

chip5541
18th Jan 2007, 14:54
I'll see what i can do.

Damaged Soldier
20th Jan 2007, 14:40
I just started a fan site and here is the link http://www.freewebs.com/damagedsoldier/
Also me and a few other members have a clan site For this game. Here is that link http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Roughnecks/index.php?
Thanks for all you help and support Keir. (also i just made the fan site last night so its still a work in progress.:D ):thumbsup:

Capt:.Cavan
20th Jan 2007, 15:56
Agreed. You're a friendly bunch too :D

what can i say ? :rasp:

captainkolak
20th Jan 2007, 16:36
hmmm battle stations midway fansite sure but no one laugh at the domain name when i post it up ;)

captainkolak
20th Jan 2007, 17:05
http://pandagameclan.awardspace.com/news.php well there it is. Hopefully gonna get my own domain name in the future if people like the site. :rolleyes:

blackk
27th Jan 2007, 19:45
hey keir i am still waiting on your email i never got it...
i`m still working on my bs:m pages but it will be finished in a month

so hope to get your email soon...

NF_is_dead_vdub!
27th Jan 2007, 20:51
i will be working on a fan site.
my current site is www.blametheisland.com but im going to move over to go daddy and get a new address (rather that then 20$ for a change)

Apocalyptic
1st Feb 2007, 13:26
I've been working on a clan site, although I don't like calling it a clan as such. You can read more about that on the site.

Anyway, the basic idea was to make a place where people could have fun and have someone nice to play with, as playing with random people on Gamespy can be very, frustrating :) <-- freaky smiley :(

I'm currently taking web development courses at tech school, and when PHP was on the menu I thought implementing a PHP forum to my account would be a great test of my SQL knowledge and such. Shortly afterwards I tried BS: Midway, and there was no doubt I was changing it into a fan site!

Freshly from GoLive, I present, http://www.knights-of-steel.tk
Or, if you don't mind a rather boring link, but without the annoying ad and top banner: http://apocalypse.8888mb.com/

The news blog is not ready for full use, so don't bother with that too much. Although the forum is not complete neither, it should be fully working, without e-mail verification either! Registration is done on 6 seconds (try beating that :D )

PS: Sorry if you encounter that the server is down, I have no control over that. Should it happen, then it is normally not long before it is up again!

Ray00
3rd Feb 2007, 21:02
Hi all, just joined! I felt compelled to register just to respond to this thread. I would very much like to see some kind of online resource developed for this game. Like the UESPwiki for the elder scroll series.(very detailed and informative) I hope the boards everyone has created grow into something that useful.

Some things I'd like to see:

a list of the campaign missions(w/ secret objectives) and challenges
(just to see how far I am....)

a database with stats for all the ships
(I mean game mechanic stats,
not RL stats like length and displacement)

and.... uh.... whatever else would be good to put down on paper...
or uh... pixels or whatever.

B:M is an awsome game that, imo, is MUCH better then all the recent blockbuster releases; this game blows Gears of War OUT OF THE WATER!

THANK YOU to ALL who worked on this project- the game's high quality in every aspect is an example for ALL other developers to follow.(you hear me, maddoc?!?) I would have paid more for this game. A lot more.(probably up to $100; seriously, it's that good.)

wow. Just wanted to get all that out. I'll shut up now. :whistle: