PDA

View Full Version : Can i play TR:L?

kry1ain
3rd Dec 2006, 18:53
Hi all:D

Ok, im a big fan of TR but now i kinda have a problem. I need to know if my computer is good enought to play TR:L:(
Well this is what i got::rolleyes:
Pentium 4 1.70GHz
512MB of RAM
Enought free disc space:D
NVidia GeForce 440 MX:mad2: (i think im gonna buy better video card)
Windows XP:eek:

Ohh and if i somehow can play it then will it lagg alot?:scratch:

Headache
3rd Dec 2006, 19:23
It should work OK on low settings.

A friend had a similar setup, and it worked fine.

Lunideth
4th Dec 2006, 02:15
Yes it should work.
Biggest problem is your video card because it is so old and slow...

Secondly in recomendation it is said that it needs processor with 2000Mhz to minimum and 3000Mhz recomended... well i believe that in reality it would be minimum 1500 anr recomended 2000-2400 because there is nothing that need 3000Mhz from processor in that game... games which need quite fast processor are usually FPS (F.E.A.R:, Condemned, Prey etc.). Actually only when u could need 2000-3000Mhz from ur processor in Legend is when u play with all options anabled... (NextGen, etc)

And last 512Mb is enough if u dont have very much applications on ur pc running at same time (Like my pc uses 600-900Mb). So if u find that game lags much shut down some applications from task manager.

Terminatorvs
4th Dec 2006, 06:40
I think, the game might fail to start because of the graphics card. It's an MX. Many games fail to start because of it.

kry1ain
4th Dec 2006, 13:34
I know that this graphics card kinda sucks and thats the main thing im worried about. Im really thinking about buying a new better graphics card:D

ditom
19th Dec 2006, 16:04
I have exacly the same graphic card and it works great

Lord Evergreat
21st Jan 2007, 10:08
I downloaded the demo yesterday. My brother used to have it for the X Box but now i'm thinking of getting it for my computer. I was amazed to discover that it actually ran perfectly fine even though I have intergrated graphics. So I guess you should be fine running the game.