PDA

View Full Version : I cant ranked!!!!!!!!!!

Blood_Hunter
26th Nov 2006, 21:31
Guys im plaing 25 to life and when i play ranked always is error.Plz Eidos ur the best just fix that problem.The real gamers of 25 to life are waiting a patch or something plz Eidos do that :(

intrepid_soul
15th Dec 2006, 19:04
For the record it would have to be Avalanche that would create a patch, and with this game being a little over a year out, I wouldn't be expecting to see one any time soon.

OldstyleHxC
18th Dec 2006, 09:29
For the record it would have to be Avalanche that would create a patch, and with this game being a little over a year out, I wouldn't be expecting to see one any time soon.

Ok , you have answered us about the patch ... but how about this damn RANKED rooms error? FATAL LOBBY ERROR pops up if we play on ranked matchs.
Im not even waiting a patch cuz i already know its not commin out , but i hope you can give the answer about the server issues ? :scratch:

And why its only messed on PC platform? cuz i play ps2 too and ps2 is still working fine.

NEVERMIND .. I GUESS SOMEONE TOOK SOME TIME TO READ THIS AND DID SOMETHING , CUZ IT SUDDENLY STARTED TO WORK TODAY.
THANKS .

Peace. :thumbsup:

intrepid_soul
19th Dec 2006, 19:04
Ok , you have answered us about the patch ... but how about this damn RANKED rooms error? FATAL LOBBY ERROR pops up if we play on ranked matchs.
Im not even waiting a patch cuz i already know its not commin out , but i hope you can give the answer about the server issues ? :scratch:

And why its only messed on PC platform? cuz i play ps2 too and ps2 is still working fine.

NEVERMIND .. I GUESS SOMEONE TOOK SOME TIME TO READ THIS AND DID SOMETHING , CUZ IT SUDDENLY STARTED TO WORK TODAY.
THANKS .

Peace. :thumbsup:

Lets get some clarity here. There are no servers for the PC or PS2 versions. The network structure is such that the user who hosts, is the server. The errors you are refering to usually are caused by routers, or firewalls. Are you using either? If so try directly connecting your internet connection to the ps2, and see if it connects, this will test to see if it is either of these situations.

OldstyleHxC
20th Dec 2006, 19:57
Lets get some clarity here. There are no servers for the PC or PS2 versions. The network structure is such that the user who hosts, is the server. The errors you are refering to usually are caused by routers, or firewalls. Are you using either? If so try directly connecting your internet connection to the ps2, and see if it connects, this will test to see if it is either of these situations.

OMG, cmon man gimme a break with that firewall thing again ... ALL PLAYERS HAD SAME FIREWALL/ROUTER PROBLEM AT THE SAME TIME ??
Cmon man .. nothing against you or anyone else .. but this FIREWALL OR ROUTER EXCUSE IS CRAP!
:mad2:

LOL .. game is screwed once again! THX FOR NOTHING EIDOS, Ranked rooms doesn´t work again and its a general problem .. not MODEM, FIREWALL or ROUTERS ISSUES. :mad:

marker227
21st Jan 2007, 19:25
Thats unfortunate. Just be patient. Nothing is perfect.

mikey83
27th Jan 2007, 14:33
Well,i say: NOTHING WORKS AT ALL!!
Dont be that dumb and say nothing is perfect,when the point of this whole game online is that it works.Offcourse it can be down 1day,or two...But for about 3-4 months?The perfect thing here is the money eidos got rolling in,from all new buyers of the game...Noone buys this game for the "single Player" mode,its all about the online gaming...Why do i spend my time writing here.If only there was a way to contact a "human" voice telephonist,or something,and get an answer...Zzzzzzzzzzz

marker227
27th Jan 2007, 21:37
I can understand your mad. No need for name calling.

intrepid_soul
31st Jan 2007, 00:22
Well,i say: NOTHING WORKS AT ALL!!
Dont be that dumb and say nothing is perfect,when the point of this whole game online is that it works.Offcourse it can be down 1day,or two...But for about 3-4 months?The perfect thing here is the money eidos got rolling in,from all new buyers of the game...Noone buys this game for the "single Player" mode,its all about the online gaming...Why do i spend my time writing here.If only there was a way to contact a "human" voice telephonist,or something,and get an answer...Zzzzzzzzzzz

You'll get me on the phone if you call support, and I will ask you the same questions. The first question would be have you directly connected from your cable/dsl modem, what happens when you do this?

OldstyleHxC
31st Jan 2007, 05:24

I think theres a misunderstood in here , cuz i never said something about Ps2 , Ps2 ranked matchs are still working FINE , believe me i play on both platforms, but i preffer PC no doubts, the problem is only for the PC .. this way it CAN´T be my routter , firewall , bla bla bla....otherwise Ps2 ranked games was not gonna work .. aight? :thumbsup:

And uhhh... cmon think with me ,If no one can play ranked matchs anymore, do they all have Firewall or router issues? i don´t think so . . :scratch:

Why dont u guys just check whats wrong? Or just say : "-Thats it , we r not gonna fix it."
It would save u guys from wasting time reading boring posts like this and a lot more.

Hope someone read with Attention and gives us the right answer.(at least)

Thanks OldstyleHxC.

:thumbsup: