PDA

View Full Version : mission 11(?) after "Field of Dreams"

EepĀ²
26th Nov 2006, 19:34
This mission is where you have to go to a radio broadcast tower and esort some rebels in sending out a message. However, after I destroy all the government troops and 2 SAM batteries, the 3 rebels just stay crouched inside the base and never move--no other objectives are given and nothing happens. Even if I leave the area or kill all 3 rebels, nothing happens. This is a bug.

SergioDokic
22nd Dec 2006, 04:47
What you're telling sounds strange, after killing the swat teams that try to get into the broadcast station the follwing objective is setting explosives in the radio tower, doesnt this objective appear in your game?

stikymidget
4th Jan 2007, 20:41
I've got the same problem. On this mission, you go up to the dude, talk to him, then he rans into the building, while we shoot a couple of soldiers . Then he enters the building and his 3 mates just go around the building and knee. Then... nothing else happens and it's just a matter of time until you get clear of the "wanted" stars.

I alsso tried going up the road and creat havoc to get the cops to follow me, but they do not. :mad2:

Can someone provide a savegame just after this mission, please? That would be much appreciated.

This has the potential to be a very cool game, but the fringin' bugs and flaws simply take away the glitter... :(

Thanks