PDA

View Full Version : what do u think about commandos strike force?

neo_208
25th Nov 2006, 14:03
I think: quite disappointing with other commandos. We didn't have the specialties in each character. I think because of the new engine, it lost many advantages of the commandos series. It's so boring with same action of stealth kill everytime to get higher rank and it's only scary and hard when I need to heal someone. Other things were easy because the enemy was stupid with slow speed of shooting (not accurate as well) and stupid reaction (e.g. u can even see it when u run to the wing side of a tank and shoot the one controlling the gun on it, that one doesn't even move). Music were nice but a lot of time, it doesn't match with the situation and the conversation doesn't look matching the action at all.

What do u think?

I am disappointed :mad2:

Nzap
25th Nov 2006, 22:22
I think: quite disappointing with other commandos. We didn't have the specialties in each character. I think because of the new engine, it lost many advantages of the commandos series. It's so boring with same action of stealth kill everytime to get higher rank and it's only scary and hard when I need to heal someone. Other things were easy because the enemy was stupid with slow speed of shooting (not accurate as well) and stupid reaction (e.g. u can even see it when u run to the wing side of a tank and shoot the one controlling the gun on it, that one doesn't even move). Music were nice but a lot of time, it doesn't match with the situation and the conversation doesn't look matching the action at all.

What do u think?

I am disappointed :mad2:

There´s already a topic like this. It´s the name "Worst commandos ever", or "Dissapointed in new direction ". Thx

Baloe74
21st Jan 2007, 11:21
The game is very nice, but i think it's to short! So now i'm very sad :( !

3degs
30th Apr 2007, 17:25
The game had alot of potential but with leaving Online Multiplayer with no cheat protection the game dug its own grave before it was released!..

Pagan
26th May 2007, 00:42
This is the best game ever...it is short, but great!!And Neo.... if you want special abillities, go play Star Wars or something!See you on BattleGround:cool: